Weekly DC

Mists

Well if they don't force you to do the 6v6 or whale's playground, how the whales can feel the thrill of 1 shot you with their newly, freshly baked maxed soul and maybe even raven 9 they got from 1st day or even 1st hour of the patch? Those gears ain't to be used on dungeon bosses you know?

No 1 shot kill = no happy whale

no happy whale = no income

Simple as that.

6 hours ago, Liene said:

Well if they don't force you to do the 6v6 or whale's playground, how the whales can feel the thrill of 1 shot you with their newly, freshly baked maxed soul and maybe even raven 9 they got from 1st day or even 1st hour of the patch? Those gears ain't to be used on dungeon bosses you know?

No 1 shot kill = no happy whale

no happy whale = no income

Simple as that.

Use your head for a second. Why is it the whale's playground ? Because lower ap are scared of it.

How to make the lower ap face lower ap ? Make more of them do battleground to boost Raven's score and keep Baleful's score low

5 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

Use your head for a second. Why is it the whale's playground ? Because lower ap are scared of it.

How to make the lower ap face lower ap ? Make more of them do battleground to boost Raven's score and keep Baleful's score low

Use your head for a second. Why is it the whale's playground ? cuz its whale's playground

How to make the lower ap face lower ap ? Make more of them invest their time into losing battleground to boost Raven's score and keep Baleful's score low

Sorry I couldn't help it xD

This game is slowly going from pve to pvp.

You need certain items? play pvp.
You want a costume? play pvp.
You want finish 4 dailys? play pvp.
You want finish the weekly tasks? play pvp.
And they even removed items from pve to force you more on pvp.
You need badges? play the horrible ToI-pvp.
A new event? Let's add it to ToI-pvp too.

New content for Pve? No. But pvp tournaments.
Funny: You want a special costume, you need play another game to get it. Of course, pvp.
Anything else after finishing the story for pve player except the boring dailys? No, so play pvp.

Well, maybe they change weekly each week. We will see. The rewards are also not good. We can ignore it.

And better not complain on everything. Ncsoft is forcing you exactly on this instead of fixing the problems.
Basin area is boring? Let's make a event there.
ToI is unbalanced? We can use it for events too. We won't fix anything.
6v6 is now unplayable with raven? Let's just add more of it, like weekly.
Complain about rng-boxes? Let's add some more. Unchanged.
Complain about costumes? Let's put them again in rng-boxes. F10 will get recolor.
Complain on poor droprate? Let's lower the rate a little more.
Complain about high upgrade costs? Let's make them higher.
And when you farm items for month, they release a patch and you can throw everything into the trashcan. No transform.

Let's do this again

This game is slowly going from pve to pvp.

You need certain items? play pvp. ok you don't even say the name of the items so its useless
You want a costume? play pvp. Nope if u want a costume you pve or you whale on the store. theres only 1 or 2 outfits from pvp tab...
You want finish 4 dailys? play pvp. Nope, you have 4 pve dailies and 2 pvp dailies. You can do all daily challenge with just pve. You lie again
You want finish the weekly tasks? play pvp. Nope again, 6v6 is not pvp, its gear whale based Kappa.
And they even removed items from pve to force you more on pvp. ah, like what since mats & stuff from pve are uselesss in pvp arena and that 6v6 is pve gear based.
You need badges? play the horrible ToI-pvp. Again its gear based and PvEngine, like mushin but harder cuz you have to play better.
A new event? Let's add it to ToI-pvp too. Anyway I kinda agree with you ToI is annoying as ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, no skill ppl can get arround 60+floor if they are whales and get tokens.

New content for Pve? No. But pvp tournaments. Theres also new content for pve (soul, etc)so u lie again. But for me pve in BnS is just grind for grind for grind, nothing after that.
Funny: You want a special costume, you need play another game to get it. Of course, pvp. To promote another game, seems legit
Anything else after finishing the story for pve player except the boring dailys? No, so play pvp. Grind for grind for grind like I told you. You max gear ? then you keep grinding for grinding again until next patch to grind for grind grind grind.

Like I said in another post theres no big achievement or no bosses to defeat following the story telling like wow for example, no challenge for guilds either.

Even jinsoyun which is the big bad boss of the story have a shitty fast heaven mandates dungeon.

Well, maybe they change weekly each week. We will see. The rewards are also not good. We can ignore it.

And better not complain on everything. Ncsoft is forcing you exactly on this instead of fixing the problems.
Basin area is boring? Let's make a event there.
ToI is unbalanced? We can use it for events too. We won't fix anything.
6v6 is now unplayable with raven? Let's just add more of it, like weekly.
Complain about rng-boxes? Let's add some more. Unchanged.
Complain about costumes? Let's put them again in rng-boxes. F10 will get recolor.
Complain on poor droprate? Let's lower the rate a little more.
Complain about high upgrade costs? Let's make them higher.
And when you farm items for month, they release a patch and you can throw everything into the trashcan. No transform.

I kinda agree for the rest. except for things like droprate since they were increased for specific things.

Honestly it's painful lol, I played beluga last night and there was someone with a max soul and basically what happened was one of my teammates went to ninja him, he noticed him, auto'd a couple times and teammate is dead. If they are going to force us to participate in stuff like this, the least they could do is increase the def on shields X:

19 hours ago, XO said:

Honestly it's painful lol, I played beluga last night and there was someone with a max soul and basically what happened was one of my teammates went to ninja him, he noticed him, auto'd a couple times and teammate is dead. If they are going to force us to participate in stuff like this, the least they could do is increase the def on shields X:

That's why we have the new PVP SS available ??

9 minutes ago, XO said:

Yea and it's just so much fun getting two shotted while you farm the pieces?

I played 10 times yesterday, and never faced a team filled with Raven... Who cares about you "getting two shooted" for a little while ? If you wanted them to give us this SS for free, that's just awful thinking...

Just now, Moonstruck said:

I played 10 times yesterday, and never faced a team filled with Raven... Who cares about you "getting two shooted" for a little while ? If you wanted them to give us this SS for free, that's just awful thinking...

That is literally not what I said lmao, I said it would be nice if we had more def not please give us a free soul shield. And that's great you didn't face a team full of raven! I don't even think in beluga the whole enemy team had raven but the fm who was clearly top geared (since he had the max soul) made it hard to play against as all he had to was look at you and you died, than the team just gave up so there's that. But giving up because the match isn't easy isn't a new thing, however there's so much damage right now in the game and it takes a while to build the def against it, it wouldn't hurt if you had a little bit more base def or a def bonus for battlegrounds to survive these people. Nothing as extreme as soul shields but something.

if someone Admin read this please send this to Dev's too.

just put 2 ways on PVP and 2 ways in PVE i rly dont like PVP in general in BNS 

u can let the DKV as 1 option of PVE and the second 1 to be like:

-x5 MSP 1-6 done/week

-x20 naryu sanctum done/week

-x10 big boss baylee kills/week 

-x10 visasa kills /week

-u could put the 1 st quest from skybrake spyre as a weekly challange Dark Revival quest (like this maybe more players will open they brains and try to be serious in this Raid)

u have so many content u could chose just put 2 PVE content as a weekly challange....

think a bit more dont force us to do PVP to all players

btw until u change this i will not doing the weekly

peace and i rly hope someone will read this post and take a brake to analyse this

P.S sry for my bad english but i know u can understand what i write

NC is trying to have more ppl in 6v6 to keep whales happy.

DVK is there to lure more ppl in to 6v6 since just about everyone does get DVK done at least once a week anyways.

its to make you feel that your 1/3 of way to finish the weekly.

6 minutes ago, hwalien said:

NC is trying to have more ppl in 6v6 to keep whales happy.

DVK is there to lure more ppl in to 6v6 since just about everyone does get DVK done at least once a week anyways.

its to make you feel that your 1/3 of way to finish the weekly.

i rly hope they will hear ppl who dont like to do PVP and give us the second PVE option

I don't want to be forced to pvp. One of the things i love about this game, was that you can chose what you want to do. Now, i feel forced to go pvp when i don't like it, but if i don't go, im losing a lot of stuff.

chill its only 3 100k exp charms, 3 raven feathers, and 3 moonlight flowers which arent hard to get, doing dkv gives roughly same rewards plus mats(orbs, stones) and gold, its not a huge loss if you dont do it, ncsoft is only trying to encourage more 6v6 since the scene is almost dead which i find fair.

• 1 month later...

I like both aspects of the game, PVE and PVP, but I understand that not everyone enjoys both. But pvpers  have always had to do pve content to get there gear. I think NC should come up with a way for pvpers to be able to farm all there gear thru pvp. I think they should also make a 6v6 where gear doesn't matter like with arena, so people will be able to farm and it wont depend on how hard you can whale, it will be skill dependent. I feel Celestial Basin was a move in the right direction of feeling like I am actually making progress because I can farm and it feels like I am getting out what I put in unlike doing the same dungeon 100 to 200 times and getting very little in return.

Archived