Jump to content
Forums

Silverfrost Dungeons Normal Mode Nerf


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Dreadomir said:

As far as I know, Desolate Tomb has no mechanics whatsoever on last boss. What other dungeon's were affected by this update?

All big 4 dungeons normal mode were nerf'ed. Jesus Christ, now new players won't know the mechanics for hard mode and old players will have no way to find out if people know mech or not for hard mode.

 

Why the heck they make normal mode and hard mode so different now? They should make the mechanics to be exactly the same, but nerf the overall damage (like not party wipe if failed the mechanics for normal mode).

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

All big 4 dungeons normal mode were nerf'ed. Jesus Christ, now new players won't know the mechanics for hard mode and old players will have no way to find out if people know mech or not for hard mode.

 

Why the heck they make normal mode and hard mode so different now? They should make the mechanics to be exactly the same, but nerf the overall damage (like not party wipe if failed the mechanics for normal mode).

Seems like a double edged sword. ;-;

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fufia said:

I done DT now and is patetic!

And good job NCS inform us of this just phenomenal

why are u blaming Na nsc  u ppl forget its kr game an they get update form kr so blame them Na nsc have  really no say how game is done

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Twinmage said:

why are u blaming Na nsc  u ppl forget its kr game an they get update form kr so blame them Na nsc have  really no say how game is done

What???

I just blame NCS for dont inform us that DT get Nerf. is this not NCS eu/na fault?

And i dont speak Korean :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SnugglesFairie said:

Did yeti, lair, and those other dungeons get another nerf too?  Or is it just the DT, NF, EC, and NS?

Yeti lost hp i believe, soguns was untouched,. unsure about the other dungeons

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Twinmage said:

why are u blaming Na nsc  u ppl forget its kr game an they get update form kr so blame them Na nsc have  really no say how game is done

Just because KR ncsoft created this game does not mean we are following them.
First off we got bt before ns. That did not happen in kr.
In kr there's fair exchanges and easier way tog et mats, unlike NA
NCsoft KR and NCwest are two entirely different companies. Sure we take after them somewhat, but not entirely

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FrozenB said:

All big 4 dungeons normal mode were nerf'ed. Jesus Christ, now new players won't know the mechanics for hard mode and old players will have no way to find out if people know mech or not for hard mode.

 

Why the heck they make normal mode and hard mode so different now? They should make the mechanics to be exactly the same, but nerf the overall damage (like not party wipe if failed the mechanics for normal mode).

This nerf is meant for CASUALS and non-skilled players, so they can have a good time playing and enjoying the game.

This kind of player brings A LOT of money to the game, so they are important to NCsoft. 

Don't worry, your HM mode is still there untouched, you and your elite skilled friends can farm HM mode without problems, you don't even play with low-skilled players, why do you care?  

These players usually don't even care about HM mode because they are happy doing normal and that's it, they're not competitive like you, they don't aim to be a skilled player like you.

Don't worry, you and your elite super skilled friends will not be bothered by "plebs".

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hwalien said:

how bad is it? is it at the point where people will start soloing it like yeti?

Did it solo for testing and yes, it's possible but not worth. Takes too long for that few chests and if you can solo it, you wont need the necklace (maybe for an alt but not worth for that). Even the new dungeon is easy going in normal mode with not too shit dps and all normal mode dungeons before automaton are braindead shit now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I know:

-Desolate Tomb: First boss no wipe if you kill wives. Third boss has no lightning orbs and get overloaded only cause damage.

-Ebondrake: not sure. It is too easy that we can just run Hard Mode.

-Naryu Foundry: First boss only spawns two flowers now, and both of them cause damage on the boss.

-Naryu Sanctum: not yet check it so not sure. But Xanos should not bother to do the marking phase anymore.

-Irontech Forge: Fail in mechanic only result in prolonged fight, or maybe a few deaths. You can skip mechanic with whale DPS.

Edited by Alysha Hawkeye
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't they remove the enrage timer at normal mode as well? ;D

 

Edit: I think they can just simply release easy mode like this, then normal mode as like before patch and then hard mode.

Edited by Liene
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dreadomir said:

@Liene Not a bad idea. xD

Not bad huh? xD I like easy dungeons but sometime I'm still keen to learn the mechs mostly for outfits from hard mode. Watching guide at youtube is nothing compared to experiencing it first hand and in my opinion normal mode like before patch is the best way for us to learn mech and try hard mode. Except DT of course. xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dreadomir said:

@Liene Completely agree, if not easy mode at least a practice mode with mechs. Hongmoon training room don't do much for me when it comes to mechs.

I think they should of just allowed you to enter hongmoon training room with a party, that way people would be able to practice mechs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This had to be released when they introduced normal and hard modes, but they decided to let it be for then, and now you see too many people crying over nothing. Run hard mode if you want the challenge! Let the plebs live their lives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, raiklock said:

This nerf is meant for CASUALS and non-skilled players, so they can have a good time playing and enjoying the game.

This kind of player brings A LOT of money to the game, so they are important to NCsoft. 

Don't worry, your HM mode is still there untouched, you and your elite skilled friends can farm HM mode without problems, you don't even play with low-skilled players, why do you care?  

These players usually don't even care about HM mode because they are happy doing normal and that's it, they're not competitive like you, they don't aim to be a skilled player like you.

Don't worry, you and your elite super skilled friends will not be bothered by "plebs".

your use of the word skilled is pretty bogus.

 

i'm casual and VERY skilled at what I do. in fact I bet you 1000 gold I get knocked down by barakan less than you if we both solo him with a silverfrost weapon and take all energy off and shields off.

I even teach people how to dance with the bosses if they are having trouble.

 

bring it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually found the were easier before.. at least DT was. Ran it twice tonight and the second run he was all over the place the PT was dying. He was constantly lighting people on fire it got to the point there was no safe spot. Only time I have ever died in DT is when I play mark and no one gets the orbs behind me.. this time I was dying left and right to fire. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...