Mistake, or Intentional?

KazuTheFang

I've read on a few threads and heard from some friends that there are a few changes that were made without being mentioned in the patch notes, I could be wrong since I'm just going off what I've read and heard so far but if its true, I'd like to know why exactly no one was notified about them. These are changes I've heard of so far,

• SSP Capture time increased from 10 to 30 minutes
  • Treasure Pouch drop rate severely nerfed in some dungeons
  • A few outfit alterations

IF these are true, why weren't they in the patch notes? Isn't this whole Sacred Oil debacle enough? Wasn't giving people tradable codes to the massively hyped Boss Mode outfit like a week before you planned on adding it to the shop enough (could be wrong on this)? Not to mention this massive cash grab of a fundraiser you just released that's using outfits that are almost impossible to pass up (See bottom of Hongmoon Store section in F3 to see what I mean) to lure us into spending hundreds of thousands on a lackluster costume set and RNG Boxes. I'm obviously just speaking for myself, but it seems like NCWest is trying their very best to destroy this game. 

25 minutes ago, KazuTheFang said:

I've read on a few threads and heard from some friends that there are a few changes that were made without being mentioned in the patch notes, I could be wrong since I'm just going off what I've read and heard so far but if its true, I'd like to know why exactly no one was notified about them. These are changes I've heard of so far,

• SSP Capture time increased from 10 to 30 minutes
  • Treasure Pouch drop rate severely nerfed in some dungeons
  • A few outfit alterations

IF these are true, why weren't they in the patch notes? Isn't this whole Sacred Oil debacle enough? Wasn't giving people tradable codes to the massively hyped Boss Mode outfit like a week before you planned on adding it to the shop enough (could be wrong on this)? Not to mention this massive cash grab of a fundraiser you just released that's using outfits that are almost impossible to pass up (See bottom of Hongmoon Store section in F3 to see what I mean) to lure us into spending hundreds of thousands on a lackluster costume set and RNG Boxes. I'm obviously just speaking for myself, but it seems like NCWest is trying their very best to destroy this game. 

SSP capture time really doesn't matter much because the NPC usually dies within 10 seconds. Treasure Pouch nerf is ridiculous. Now, it just forces people to go into bid war in the dungeon.

1 minute ago, Inugami said:

I do hope they plan on putting the old versions of white moon and black sun back...I PREFFERED them the way they were...

LOL yes please. Old versions were waaaaaaaaaaaay better...

i seriously hope they will return the old version of White Moon and Black Sun. After all, the "new" versions were already given as separate outfits either through Trove event or through achievement vendor (Gale Wind, Lunar Eclipse and so on) so now I have mutiple outfits with the exact same look in my inventory.

I love and oftem wear the original Black Sun and if this change is intentional, I think I am going to rage quite a bit, demanding renumeration of some kind for the duplicit outfits as well as the psychological trauma. >,.,>

lol wait so.....they finally change the outfits to what they're supposed to be after a couple of months later of the huge trove that had them in them?

Does this mean we get the white seductress back in the dungeon too?

3 hours ago, Fassade said:

Some outfits like Wind God, Thunder  God, White Moon and Black Sun were altered into shitttt for female versions except Lyn. RIP.

Those outfits where meant to look like this (the new female versions) from the start. 

2 minutes ago, Lukka said:

Those outfits where meant to look this (the new female versions) from the start. 

Don't think that justifies changing them without notice imo, at least let people know that they were being changed.

5 hours ago, FrozenB said:

SSP capture time really doesn't matter much because the NPC usually dies within 10 seconds. Treasure Pouch nerf is ridiculous. Now, it just forces people to go into bid war in the dungeon.

It is not the duration of the Capturing Timer.

It is the countdown for next Capturing, which used to be 10 minutes after a Battle Phase ended by killing Captains/having Battle timer running out.

So yeah, this increases waiting time for SSP farmers, thus affecting soulstone/moonstone/evolved stone supply.

50 minutes ago, Tufa said:

what was the whole "sacred oil debacle" you referenced?  

The new soul upgrade requires a disgusting amount of oils.

And NCSoft makes it even harder to farm evolved stones by phasing out Blackwyrm/Misty Woods terror, and now increase the waiting time for Capturing in SSP.

I hardly ever complain about anything, but I loved the outfits as they were, and simply hate the current version. After playing since launch, I must say that I am getting very, very tired of seeing more and more lingerie, bath suits, maid outfits, school uniforms and western/old western stuff while anything "old Asian fantasy" becomes ultra rare. The game used to be immersive. Now it's anything but that. Just my opinion... I needed to voice it.

The real problem is that these outfits were the original ones in other regions. NC just decided to throw them into the trove to make a quick buck although they were dungeon outfits- solar eclipse, lunar eclipse, and white seductress. Nothing surprises me with them anymore, they'll do anything to make money.

They said a long time ago that those outfits will be released/corrected soon. At the start, they had issues with them so they released them separately and now they are fixing their error. White seductress should be in the loot table soon enough.

13 hours ago, FrozenB said:

its not like that, here is the order capturing (10min), if npc got killed then its mining (32min), after that its battle (16min), after battle/boss killed we wait for time before capturing, no npc at that time. it was 10min before patch, and now its 30min. after that time, we go back to capturing phase.

Archived