Forums

Heart of the Golden Lotus question

Inugami

Just now, XO said:

It is something nice though lol, assuming we actually meet the 4th milestone. A staff member stated you can buy it after it hits milestones and still be able to grab all the outfits that are available? So maybe that helps because right now its only sunrise action hero and if you don't really like the outfit of the 2k box than maybe it's not really worth it to you which is understandable. But look at it like this: you spend $25 for an outfit set & skin with the option to get 4 more outfits & outfit sets.

The main issue is having that 25$; I (personally) don't have that option, so all there really is are the rng boxes. I guess I should be grateful for that, but...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rusa said:

The main issue is having that 25$; I (personally) don't have that option, so all there really is are the rng boxes. I guess I should be grateful for that, but...

Well with all due respect, I'm assuming you're buying the boxes with hmc? Where yea someone has to charge, to buy gold, for you to buy the boxes, but how is it fair for you to not spend any money to contribute to the pool & still participate while others will be? Like I wonder if they even calcuate the hmc boxes that are bought towards this because the money charged to buy your gold isn't really going to them it's going to whoever's buying it and they don't control the currency exchange at all so it'd be hard for them to calculate the exact money?

Just now, XO said:

Well with all due respect, I'm assuming you're buying the boxes with hmc? Where yea someone has to charge, to buy gold, for you to buy the boxes, but how is it fair for you to not spend any money to contribute to the pool & still participate while others will be?

I think you misunderstood. I read through the whole thread and someone else asked the same question, with the part that you mentioned for someone to buy gold. 
Going off of that, that's the only reason I asked. 
Just got my hopes up, is all. 

Just now, Rusa said:

I think you misunderstood. I read through the whole thread and someone else asked the same question, with the part that you mentioned for someone to buy gold. 
Going off of that, that's the only reason I asked. 
Just got my hopes up, is all. 

I think you can be gifted the 2k box, so if you can find someone willing to sell to you it ig because it was also mentioned somewhere that gifting will count towards the person who opens it and not who purchases it.

Just now, XO said:

I think you can be gifted the 2k box, so if you can find someone willing to sell to you it ig because it was also mentioned somewhere that gifting will count towards the person who opens it and not who purchases it.

That seems like a good idea! In the meantime, the boxes I can buy have pretty good items in them, so that's something to put gold towards. 

On 6/29/2017 at 4:15 AM, Liinxy said:

The milestone costumes will be given to those who've opened the Heart of the Golden Lotus box and they will be distributed after the The Golden Lotus event has concluded.

@Liinxy When you said "opened" the heart of the golden lotus.  Do you mean "downloaded" it to a character or is it enough just "opening" it on your Received Items mailbox?

no one will be stupid enough to spend $300,000 alone to hit $350,000 milestone

unless they have a money tree growing in their own backyard

i personally have already bought 2000ncoin package and few 50chest packages

hurry up and go purchase 2000ncoin package if u haven't, this event is not a solo battle

and get in line ... i have been waiting for yunma fei princess dress for far too long to be considered a legend

finally i can dress up my jin blade master to ultimate royalty

other race/class, go wear spring breeze

1 hour ago, dragoitaliano said:

The golden lotus event page doesn't update for me, it always shows 0% of the goal, anyone else has the same problem?

Using Chrome on Windows 10...

Try viewing it on Microsoft Edge, Chrome is also not showing any progress for me.

1 hour ago, Niorat said:

Hello I dont know if this question was already made.

Getting the pack or boxes awards as well the costumes of the milestone or only the pack does?

thanks

Only the Heart of the Golden Lotus Pack allow that,the chests dont.

Archived