Heart of the Golden Lotus question

Inugami

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@liinxy @cyan

On the bottom of the tier reward page, it says,

*Between June 28 and July 19, when you purchase the Heart of the Golden Lotus pack and/or the Golden Lotus Chest, a portion of the purchase price will go towards funding the prize pool up to $400,000 for the Blade & Soul Regional Championships. Once the $400,000 prize pool is reached, sales of the Heart of the Golden Lotus Pack and the Golden Lotus Chest will not apply to the prize pool. If you participate in this offer, you are not eligible to participate in the Blade & Soul Regional Championship.

Want to tell us how we are going to get the milestones after the $400,000 

1 hour ago, watdahellz said:

@liinxy @cyan

On the bottom of the tier reward page, it says,

*Between June 28 and July 19, when you purchase the Heart of the Golden Lotus pack and/or the Golden Lotus Chest, a portion of the purchase price will go towards funding the prize pool up to $400,000 for the Blade & Soul Regional Championships. Once the $400,000 prize pool is reached, sales of the Heart of the Golden Lotus Pack and the Golden Lotus Chest will not apply to the prize pool. If you participate in this offer, you are not eligible to participate in the Blade & Soul Regional Championship.

Want to tell us how we are going to get the milestones after the $400,000 

What it means is that once the 400k prize pool is reached the money they get from those chests will no longer go to the tournament prizes but for the company in itself.

So we can still get it even if we're no longer contributing to the tournament prize.

Royal Rebel...I am willing to throw all my money onto the screen....so we get alle the milestone (whichever milestone we reach at that point) outfits after purchasing the package for 2000NCCoins right? or do we have to pay extra for them?

16 hours ago, Liinxy said:

The milestone costumes will be given to those who've opened the Heart of the Golden Lotus box and they will be distributed after the The Golden Lotus event has concluded.

So the milenium outfits will never be in f10 for those who want to buy them with hm coins?

21 hours ago, Cyan said:

If you gift the bundle, the person that opens the box will be eligible for all of the rewards.

I just checked to see if I could gift this but you can't..... :(

2 hours ago, Yuina said:

You can't buy it with HMcoins. (or I'm blind)

You can. On the first page of HMShop (where you can see the daily sales), the Golden Lotus Chest is there for 139 HMCoin. I can take a screenshot in a few mins.

9 minutes ago, Rusa said:

You can. On the first page of HMShop (where you can see the daily sales), the Golden Lotus Chest is there for 139 HMCoin. I can take a screenshot in a few mins.

Thought you meant the 'Heart of the Golden Lotus' one...

8 minutes ago, Yuina said:

Thought you meant the 'Heart of the Golden Lotus' one...

OH! No no, I know that one wouldn't be for sale for HMcoins xD 
But the other one supposedly counts, too, so I'm wondering if getting it will put you in line for the sets.

3ea41d86df.png

20 hours ago, K4t said:

Milestone 6 is scarlet shadow

Milestone 8 is loose cannon, soha's stock outfit

Idk what milestone 8 is.

Tbh I just want the carnival outfit for the mask really, anything else is a bonus for me in my book...

8 Looks like the mysterious merchant, that "appears" once every 5 years when you do all dungeons and allows you to buy things as you're buying from Treasure Trove.

15 minutes ago, Rusa said:

But the other one supposedly counts, too, so I'm wondering if getting it will put you in line for the sets.

Doesn't look like it. While 40% of the benefits from the "Golden Lotus Chest" (139coins) count towards the pool, it doesn't state anywhere that you'll be eligible for those outfit prizes and the staff didn't mention them either. Just the "Heart of the Golden Lotus" (2k NCoin).

I could be wrong, but as I said, it doesn't mention those chests anywhere.

5 minutes ago, YuriKat said:

Doesn't look like it. While 40% of the benefits from the "Golden Lotus Chest" (139coins) count towards the pool, it doesn't state anywhere that you'll be eligible for those outfit prizes and the staff didn't mention them either. Just the "Heart of the Golden Lotus" (2k NCoin).

I could be wrong, but as I said, it doesn't mention those chests anywhere.

At the bottom of the page, it says when you buy and/or.

*Between June 28 and July 19, when you purchase the Heart of the Golden Lotus pack and/or the Golden Lotus Chest, a portion of the purchase price will go towards funding the prize pool up to $400,000 for the Blade & Soul Regional Championships. 

I know it's small hopes but since it's there...

26 minutes ago, Rusa said:

OH! No no, I know that one wouldn't be for sale for HMcoins xD 

3ea41d86df.png

3 minutes ago, Rusa said:

*Between June 28 and July 19, when you purchase the Heart of the Golden Lotus pack and/or the Golden Lotus Chest, a portion of the purchase price will go towards funding the prize pool up to $400,000 for the Blade & Soul Regional Championships. 

No, you have to at least buy the 2k chest to be a participant in this. The rng boxes is just an additional addition to the crowd fund. If you want the milestones you have to have at least bought the 2k pack.

Just now, XO said:

No, you have to at least buy the 2k chest to be a participant in this. The rng boxes is just an additional addition to the crowd fund. If you want the milestones you have to have at least bought the 2k pack.

Ah well. So much for something nice from NCSoft. 
-shrugs- 

6 minutes ago, Rusa said:

Yes, for funding, but:

Heart of the Golden Lotus Pack

The Heart of the Golden Lotus Pack* is a one-per-account bundle, containing the Speakeasy Costume set, Peacock weapon skin, and exclusive title 'Fringe Contender'. 100% of the net proceeds for this pack will be going towards the prize pool. Owners of this Pack are eligible to receive the rewards unlocked below at each of our funding milestones after the sales period!

3 minutes ago, Rusa said:

Ah well. So much for something nice from NCSoft. 
-shrugs- 

It is something nice though lol, assuming we actually meet the 4th milestone. A staff member stated you can buy it after it hits milestones and still be able to grab all the outfits that are available? So maybe that helps because right now its only sunrise action hero and if you don't really like the outfit of the 2k box than maybe it's not really worth it to you which is understandable. But look at it like this: you spend $25 for an outfit set & skin with the option to get 4 more outfits & outfit sets.

Archived