New golden lotus whalevent

Kyrrua

2 hours ago, Kosako Assano said:

U$40K+ already spent by retards in just 3 hours; the players are the reason why this game is this absurd "pay real money for everything to progress" (since some won't admit about P2W).

You all deserve the path this game went into.

Where can you see the prize pool progress?

Ok serious Questions.

Are you not able to clear some content in the game without paying?

Is there ANYTHING you can tell me, where you as a f2p or max-20-dollar/euro-per-month-dolphin have huge disadvantages and/or a paywall?

Is the Xanos/Yoong Speed achievement, the legy bracelet, the legy Soulbadges etc.pp. unreachable for you bc you are f2p? 

Are you a 10 hours a day 6v6 player and everything you care about is 6v6? Do you have no other option to farm moonstones than 6v6? 

Please dont forget: 

NCsoft is a company, not the welfare. They want to make Profit out of the game. Therefor they need ppl to spend money so they can offer it f2p.

What they offer to the ones willing to spend money is: You can get max gear super fast and everyone will know your super-whaley-name and hate you for beeing a whale. Still you can't buy Skill. 

Sure, there are other businessmodels for f2p games, I won't deny that, and they may work aswell, but still, we could have it worse. 

Maybe think about it without the narrow-minded-attitude of "if i can't, no one should".

7 hours ago, OlaMolino said:

Ok serious Questions.

Are you not able to clear some content in the game without paying?

Is there ANYTHING you can tell me, where you as a f2p or max-20-dollar/euro-per-month-dolphin have huge disadvantages and/or a paywall?

Is the Xanos/Yoong Speed achievement, the legy bracelet, the legy Soulbadges etc.pp. unreachable for you bc you are f2p? 

Are you a 10 hours a day 6v6 player and everything you care about is 6v6? Do you have no other option to farm moonstones than 6v6? 

Please dont forget: 

NCsoft is a company, not the welfare. They want to make Profit out of the game. Therefor they need ppl to spend money so they can offer it f2p.

What they offer to the ones willing to spend money is: You can get max gear super fast and everyone will know your super-whaley-name and hate you for beeing a whale. Still you can't buy Skill. 

Sure, there are other businessmodels for f2p games, I won't deny that, and they may work aswell, but still, we could have it worse. 

Maybe think about it without the narrow-minded-attitude of "if i can't, no one should".

With all of this feels like your a new player, this debate is a long time running and theres much to explain this and that.

- Yes without paying most of us can't clear naryu sanctum or bt, obvious it takes a lot of time and gold to get there. and even if you get there people will want you to be already maxed out, even guilds unless you're in a guild that is ok for grinding them.

- the response is obvious after also.

- They need ppl to spend money so they can make profit, that's all. Lots of companies offers f2p without p2win aspect and they're doing very well (just look at riot for example or valve).

- Skill doesn't matter in the whole aspect of 6v6, just whale and you're already over the top. It matters when you are already other the top. But now with that in mind can we say 6v6 rankings really matters ? no.

- wait, you're a whale ? I'm just asking cuz we sure don't have the same vision of worse.

- I'm more into "everyone should like I can" like arena pvp which is just skill and time based, and not money based.

5 hours ago, Kyrrua said:

- Yes without paying most of us can't clear naryu sanctum or bt, obvious it takes a lot of time and gold to get there. and even if you get there people will want you to be already maxed out, even guilds unless you're in a guild that is ok for grinding them.

I havent payed a dime for and I clear BT weekly with my clan and I am at 830ap (848ap after yesterdays patch and upgrades) and I have absolutely no problems with that. Sanctum is as easy as it was, you just need to know the mechanics, like all other dungeons. So tell me again, what makes you think that even if you pay, you will be able to do them without knowing mechanics and stuff?

With all of this feels like your a new player

Actually, no, i play this game since release, my Main is 1000+. And guess what - i am no whale or casher but a Student with good grades and soon i will make my degree.

- the response is obvious after also.

Ok, my fault. Of course you cant clear Naryu Sanctum without the propper gear. Dungeons have different requirements, Skilil and Gear, as do Sanctum and Irontech Forge. If you are new out of Story you are not supposed to run those Dungeons. Yes, you need to farm gold/mats and upgrade your Stuff to run more difficult Dungeons. This is the Game. If you expect to get everything for may gear out of the story and can join BT fresh from Story i am sorry to take those illusions and you should reconsider your choice of game.

- They need ppl to spend money so they can make profit, that's all. Lots of companies offers f2p without p2win aspect and they're doing very well (just look at riot for example or valve).

I will qoute myselfe here:  NCsoft is a company, not the welfare. They want to make Profit out of the game. And:  Sure, there are other businessmodels for f2p games, I won't deny that, and they may work aswell, but still, we could have it worse.  But Riot is a pretty Bad example.

I will give you another: My.com and Revelation Online. In this game (which i loved playing in CN) Revelation insert the Cashshop while the CBT. You could spend money there. No joke - at least after the cbt wipe you got the currency back to spend in Open Beta. Plus they have items in the Cashshop which are not farmable ingame and which rise the rng of weapon plussing. F2P have no possibility to get those Items. There is no limitation on those purchases. 

- Skill doesn't matter in the whole aspect of 6v6, just whale and you're already over the top. It matters when you are already other the top. But now with that in mind can we say 6v6 rankings really matters ? no.

Yes, NO. 6v6 doesn't matter. You can get Moons from SSP, from Dungeons Pouches/Chests etc. No need for 6v6.

- wait, you're a whale ? I'm just asking cuz we sure don't have the same vision of worse.

Nope. Vision of worse statet above. Maybe another example: Imagine you have Materials for upgrading your Weapon and then the Upgrade is RNG and its possible that your upgrade fails and your Mats are gone. And then there is this Cashshop Item which gives you a 20% more chance to succed, but still its not 100%. Plus, if the upgrade fails your Weapon might break, depending on how highlevel your weapon is. But wait. There is ofc a Item in f10 which protects your Weapon from breaking if the upgrade fails.

This is something common in other MMORPGs. And even TW/JP/KR have something like this in soul upgrade (possibility to fail, not the Cashshopitems i mentioned). We can consider ourselfs lucky that we dont have that.

- I'm more into "everyone should like I can" like arena pvp which is just skill and time based, and not money based.

Well, pvp might be the playstyle of choice then. Based on Time everyone can get everything in gear and is not forced to pay.

Sorry but I gotta disagree with you here.

You seem to forget that the money the company makes and is gonna use is coming from us anyway. They're gonna take it one way or the other so making it a pool is actually more transparent and rewarding for us.

They're gonna sell those boxes anyway like they have been doing up 'til now, though this time we and the tournament participants are getting something out of it.

So yes, I'm liking the idea and I'll gladly support it getting a chest once I see that we can get Yunma Fei's outfit.

Supporting it with just 25€ and getting 5 or even more contumes is a pretty good deal. I don't know who said that you gota pay to get the rest of the outfits in the pool, you don't, you get them if you purchase the 2k ncoin chest if the goal for said outfits is reached.

For this event we gonna have 3 recolors /old outfifs we already got till we reach a new step "Yunma fei" ...a company that didnt care about pvp and still don't care about pvp sudenly coming with we gonna host a tournament for the players who still playing  barely 10 competitive players NA/EU , so give us your money and if that broke the market once again deal with it... and we should stay quiet?

On 6/28/2017 at 7:27 PM, XO said:

Maybe it's not that expensive? I mean I see the carnvial costume that was released in wardrobe months ago, plus a new costume. You know that alone will draw people in bc it's not just whales who like costumes. 

side note: They shouldn't be promising a prize pool they can't afford though. Like not only is that a shit ton of money, how is it going to effect everyone else because they have to put aside money for that?lol

Dude, it's 80 euro. And it's steam summer sale atm. I have no idea which half dead neuron is ticking signals to the wrong part of the frontal lobe in their CEO board hive mind, but this isn't the best time to do a whale event.

10 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

Dude, it's 80 euro. And it's steam summer sale atm. I have no idea which half dead neuron is ticking signals to the wrong part of the frontal lobe in their CEO board hive mind, but this isn't the best time to do a whale event.

There is no such a thing as bad time for whale event. more you dish out more whales spend.

On 6/28/2017 at 7:50 PM, NightFer said:

I dont know if troll or just uninformed cricket. You shouldve checked the Esports area of the website where its written there is a $60k already as a prize pool for the tournaments. The additional $400k milestone is for people to add up to that already invested $60k and win some rewards.

If you are interested to know, Valve, the well known company that runs Dota 2, they make these so called Compendiums for every major tournament for people to buy, win some rewards and some of the money from the purchases goes to the prize pool of the tournaments. If you want to know another thing, last years The International 6, Valve always invests $1mil and the community funded another $18mil by purchasing compendiums and chests. This is not something just came up to the company, its been running for years in the competitive scene. Its nothing new. Actually its a good thing to know that the community of the games rewards the best players by giving them the share of money they spend for various things in the game.

Logged in just to type + on what you wrote.

On 28/6/2017 at 2:06 PM, BlueBunnay said:

I am DYING to know what the 6th and up milestone rewards are. Guesses anyone?

Its scarlet shadow costume + some kind of guitar weapon skins milestone 7 its soha's outfit and 8 a merchant of wonders

12 hours ago, hwalien said:

There is no such a thing as bad time for whale event. more you dish out more whales spend.

Yes, yes there is. ALOT of people wont be able to get NCoin or contribute to the prize pool because of Summer Sales. Sure they can suck some money out of few people anytime but insead of doing that, just wait for the right time and suck even more money out of a lot of people insead.

These boxes do not pay off at all. The chances decreased in connection to the last boxes an their chances to get oils.

Nobody  will spend so much money on it.

All who do it will be disappointed. That's the way it happened to me.

I don´t believe that even anyone with lots of money will invest so much like in trove or last box event.

That would be simply wasteful. This event is defenitely not for whales, cause i am a whale.

I bought the 2000 NCoins for the bundle but i wont use them if the milestone doesnt reach the 400k till July 13th otherwise i rather prefer to buy the Boss Mode Outfit. And about the  rng boxes if only the drop rate wanst that bad i could happily buy them but they are designed to dont give anything so we can buy lots of them. . .  No thanks i wont give you my money for  rng/p2w  stuff.

mystery box is always a gamble

depending on lady luck presence, result will vary

my best one is "1 roll to ultimate pet aura"

at that time i think i may have used up my luck for the year lol

however, this golden event is by far the best i've seen (imo)

since if we can hit the goal, we will receive "5 sets of outfit" for only 2000ncoin

this event is similar to Aeria Games' "tier spender"

but ours is community base

Archived