Please for the love of god, make cash outfits wardrobe shared

SugarSins

Hi. I'm a returning player from NA release. I bought a couple of outfits on my char, got her up to 49, and took a break. (I know my profile says I joined a few days ago, I never bothered to make a forum account.)

Coming back and making a new char was fun, but being ugly with beginner clothes is not fun.
You can preview most classes and both genders of outfits in the wardrobe, and store outfits(vip locked but also needs removed), so why can't they be shared? (don't even think about making it vip-only locked...)

18 minutes ago, SugarSins said:

Exact reason for starting this thread. Stamps are an awful idea.

Eh, it's not that big deal to me personally.Stamps are relatively cheap. Plus we don't have shared storage, so I wouldn't see why we would have a shared wardrobe.

14 minutes ago, XO said:

Eh, it's not that big deal to me personally.Stamps are relatively cheap. Plus we don't have shared storage, so I wouldn't see why we would have a shared wardrobe.

yeah look at it, it's not a big deal for "XO" so why people want to have the right to be able to transfer an outfif they own and bought most of time 15~20$ that end up in their wardrobe unable to to be transfered for free because again we already spend 15~20$, just why can't we just spend quietly more $ to transfer the dozens outfifs we got ? *sarcasm*

Shared storage is also a good idea - I know no reason why we have to pay to transfer things that we already bought, 
Specially when prices for obsolete items like flower of lament are extreme high. Now gems too. That's ridiculous.
They should do third tab only for acount-bound items. It don't have to be big - and just imagine how much can NCSoft earn for bags to open third tab slots.

2 hours ago, joenator said:

yeah look at it, it's not a big deal for "XO" so why people want to have the right to be able to transfer an outfif they own and bought most of time 15~20$ that end up in their wardrobe unable to to be transfered for free because again we already spend 15~20$, just why can't we just spend quietly more $ to transfer the dozens outfifs we got ? *sarcasm*

Why do you want to constantly move outfits over in the first place? Like, 30g-40g moving an outfit here and there is not a big deal for a lot of people, when you're just starting out yea sure but in time no lol. Besides I would gladly take that over no option to move outfits because that's the only other choice we got. This game wasn't built to share storages across an account, which is actually quite a common thing in most games. Some games, with outfits in particular, make them class bound and character bound.

Also I was stating my personal opinion, maybe you should drink some water all that salt is not good for the body.

26 minutes ago, XO said:

Why do you want to constantly move outfits over in the first place? Like, 30g-40g moving an outfit here and there is not a big deal for a lot of people, when you're just starting out yea sure but in time no lol. Besides I would gladly take that over no option to move outfits because that's the only other choice we got. This game wasn't built to share storages across an account, which is actually quite a common thing in most games. Some games, with outfits in particular, make them class bound and character bound.

Also I was stating my personal opinion, maybe you should drink some water all that salt is not good for the body.

Teenagers see salt everywhere, adults just see sarcasm, Something that can be use when there is a debate...

30g-40g are old prices it's more expensive now, and saying that "trading outfifs for 30-40g is not a big deal for a lot of people" make no sense, most of them just don't care but prefer it free and the rest try to find solutions on forum and your the only one in this topic enjoying those fees so you should speak for yourself and stop including those imaginary "lot of people"

To conclude you should see the problem objectively ( with a solution that won't affect you ), coming with i am ok, i like it why you all complaining is a selfish statement and won't improve this game, knowing that like you already noticed those fees can be a problem when people just started or for the ones with a lot of alts and outfifs.

12 minutes ago, joenator said:

Teenagers see salt everywhere, adults just see sarcasm, Something that can be use when there is a debate...

30g-40g are old prices it's more expensive now, and saying that "trading outfifs for 30-40g is not a big deal for a lot of people" make no sense, most of them just don't care but prefer it free and the rest try to find solutions on forum and your the only one in this topic enjoying those fees so you should speak for yourself and stop including those imaginary "lot of people"

To conclude you should see the problem objectively ( with a solution that won't affect you ), coming with i am ok, i like it why you all complaining is a selfish statement and won't improve this game, knowing that like you already noticed those fees can be a problem when people just started or for the ones with a lot of alts and outfifs.

So does that make you a child or an elder?

The OP is acting like having no free wardrobe is the end of the world - it isn't. There's outfit tickets that solve the problem. Getting a shared wardrobe in a game that doesn't even share storage seems like an awfully big leap, as a personal observation. You're acting like I am unaffected by tickets - you're wrong, just out of the many things they could change/improve in the game it's not at the top of my personal list. Also - I do not play just one character, and I have a fashion obsession which just further groups me in with who is and is not effected by this. I would love to see outfits freely moved/stored in your account but I see, objectively, how that is bad for the company. Costumes are permanent, which means unless you buy tickets they aren't making anymore profit from the item purchased which is bad for them so the likely hood that they would sacrifice the additional income from transfer tickets for a small percentage of players who is actually outraged by this is highly unlikely. 

1 hour ago, XO said:

So does that make you a child or an elder?
....you're wrong, just out of the many things they could change/improve in the game it's not at the top of my personal list. Also - I do not play just one character, and I have a fashion obsession which just further groups me in with who is and is not effected by this....but I see, objectively, how that is bad for the company. Costumes are permanent, which means unless you buy tickets they aren't making anymore profit from the item purchased which is bad for them...

Oh poor them, its bad if they let us mail our outfifs for free they will probably bankrout...get real please ! a company that can throw 70k $ to an esport scene where barely 10 players are competitive don't have problem to make money, you should also see the profit they made in only 3hours of a whale event, the price we pay for outfifs in this game are a "never seen", 15-20$ normal one, 25$ special and 60$ whale bundle and you still endorse paying to mail it, wow i'd like to have"customers" like you at work 24/7 ( you rob them and they tell you "thanks you, your making profit i understand")... and regarding the direction the game taking, the tremondous number of players we lost i seriously don't understand how people can still argue about letting them making profit in every kind of features.

I think I seen 2-3 threads about this and not a single staff response. It's cause they would lose money if they did this. btw, I like how they respond to only money questions, but when it comes to other things they completely ignore it. 

7 minutes ago, joenator said:

Oh poor them, its bad if they let us mail our outfifs for free they will probably bankrout...get real please ! a company that can throw 70k $ to an esport scene where barely 10 players are competitive don't have problem to make money, you should also see the profit they made in only 3hours of a whale event, the price we pay for outfifs in this game are a "never seen", 15-20$ normal one, 25$ special and 60$ whale bundle and you still endorse paying to mail it, wow i'd like to have"customers" like you at work 24/7 ( you rob them and they tell you "thanks you, your making profit i understand")... and regarding the direction the game taking, the tremondous number of players we lost i seriously don't understand how people can still argue about letting them making profit in every kind of features.

If you don't think it's a profit that stacks well over a time you're just being ignorant. Also, none of this has to do with outfit transfers so stop trying to use other problems to discredit facts/my opinion on something that is nowhere in the same region of issues in this game just because you're tilted with THOSE ISSUES which I agree is ridiculous but that is not what this topic is about. You want to go on a rampage on that, well there's about 5 other threads for you plus reddit. So.

47 minutes ago, XO said:

If you don't think it's a profit that stacks well over a time you're just being ignorant. Also, none of this has to do with outfit transfers so stop trying to use other problems to discredit facts/my opinion on something that is nowhere in the same region of issues in this game just because you're tilted with THOSE ISSUES which I agree is ridiculous but that is not what this topic is about. You want to go on a rampage on that, well there's about 5 other threads for you plus reddit. So.

Satly...Tilted...wow i'd like to live in your world where every comments can be interpreted like that, that look soo "care bears"...am i being ignorant? why? did i say there are not making profit ? in sum up i wanted to say they won't suffer if they transform those pay to mail into a "life improvment" free to mail and i concluded with, do they really deserve making profit in every kind of feature...and since the begining your like" no I, Customer XO and few people we want to pay, we want to let them make more profit, what kind of opinion is that, seriously ? is it a life improvment to make outfifs free to mail ? YES... Pay to mail is it the main source of profit? no at all.

In fact you should not sound that confident when you speak about profit, i can tell you already that i and almost all the people i know buying less dress knowing that we can't trade it for free, instead i ended up mailing less than 5 outfifs and being very selective... so i really doubt they making more profit selling a non-attractive one char use/dress.

9 minutes ago, joenator said:

Satly...Tilted...wow i'd like to live in your world where every comments can be interpreted like that, that look soo "care bears"...am i being ignorant? why? did i say there are not making profit ? in sum up i wanted to say they won't suffer if they transform those pay to mail into a "life improvment" free to mail and i concluded with, do they really deserve making profit in every kind of feature...and since the begining your like" no I, Customer XO and few people we want to pay, we want to let them make more profit, what kind of opinion is that, seriously ? is it a life improvment to make outfifs free to mail ? YES... Pay to mail is it the main source of profit? no at all.

In fact you should not sound that confident when you speak about profit, i can tell you already that i and almost all the people i know buying less dress knowing that we can't trade it for free, instead i ended up mailing less than 5 outfifs and being very selective... so i really doubt they making more profit selling a non-attractive one char use/dress.

I never said I WANTED to pay, I said I DON'T MIND PAYING because it's NOT THAT BIG OF AN ISSUE to me and many others. Idk if maybe you don't speak english as your first language or you're too wrapped up in trying and failing at passive-aggressively insulting me, but you're clearly missing all the key points I'm trying to explain to you so I'm done! Adios <3

How about just make:

-Normal Wardrobe for F2P players. The need the stamps to send outfit around.

-Premium Wardrobe for Premiumship players. They can send their outfits without stamps. Gated this in like Rank  7+

That way, you encourage F2P players to buy outfits, since they have a Wardrobe to store their outfits. Additionally, you also encourage players to go premiumship and spend more Ncoin/Hmcoin for free outfit delivery, if they want to shuffle their outfit collections between alts in daily basis.

If you don't want premium players have it free, you can half the cost of delivery stamps for them instead.

50 minutes ago, XO said:

I never said I WANTED to pay, I said I DON'T MIND PAYING because it's NOT THAT BIG OF AN ISSUE to me and many others...

On your way out, just stop to include "other people" ....in this topic your alone with "i don't mind paying" so again, speak for yourself, don't pretend to be the representative voice of a large group of players.

Its really a darn shame how militant someone can be when another person shows them that their *expectations* cant match with *reality*. Its like talking to a child and they keep asking you questions, you answer them correctly and then eventually they just keep asking "why?" after every explanation you give them lol.

Archived