Evolved Stones

Hiroki Rinn

i'm just gonna quote what @Walex said in an unrelated thread since it is by far the most well thought out solution for evolved stones i have read so far.

--------------------

Hello there!

"We urge you to continue submitting constructive feedback and ideas so we can make the best decision possible."

I believe that some places wouldn't be as crowded as they are as players would have more options.
Anyways, here's my list:

1. Silverfrost Mountains

a) Skypetal Plains
- There is a boar and a bird, traveling through plains -> "Boar and Bird" have 50% chance for 1 evolved stone
Soulstone Plains
- Battle bosses have 50% chance for 1 evolved stone and chests combined from 2 badges have 100% chance for 2 evolved stones as they require 2 badges (meanwhile there's 100% chance for at least 1 soulstone plains key from the boar and 100% chance for a soulstone plains key from capturing bosses)
Grand Harvest Square
- GHS event begins earlier now to be more "time friendly" to people sleeping during its time (same thing would be nice with other stuff like battleground frenzy, especially since we have got that battleground weekly challenge now)
- GHS event appears more often
- All three bosses required to summon The Exterminator have 25% chance for 1 evolved stone (meanwhile the chance for the map piece increased)
- The Exterminator has 50% chance for 1-2 evolved stones (meanwhile the chance for the map piece increased)
Plog Sanctum
- The required amount of Plog Essences reduced from 90 to 30 or less
All three bosses required to summon Giganura have 25% chance for 1 evolved stone
- Giganura has 50% chance for 1-2 evolved stones
- Golden Giganura has 50% chance to respawn with 2-3 stones (with a chance for +1)
Beastbog
- Hot Blood has 25% chance for 1 evolved stone
- Cold Blood has 25% chance for 1 evolved stone
- Bay Lee has 50% chance for 1-2 evolved stones
- Big Bad Bettle Boss has 50% chance to respawn with an increased amount of stones from 1-4 to 2-4

b) Shiverstone Range
Frostscale Basin
- All three bosses required to summon Balrok have 25% chance for 1 evolved stone
- Balrok has 50% chance for 1-2 evolved stones
- Dark Balrok has 50% chance to respawn with 2-3 evolved stones (with a chance for +1)

c) Primeval Forest
- I believe that there's completely nothing that could bring us evolved stones (or anything) so why not add something there?

d) Zaiwei

Zaiwei ruins
- Scorpion Queen, Murkwing Lord and Pyrefist has 50% chance for 1 evolved stone
- Tarakhan has 50% chance for 1-2 evolved stones
- Visasa has 50% chance to respawn with 2-3 evolved stones (with a chance for +1)

2. Mushin's Tower
- 5% chance for 1 evolved stone on floors 16 - 19
- 25% chance for 1-2 evolved stones on floor 20th

3. Viridian Coast
Twisted Grimhorn Wilds
- Blazing Fiend and Twisted Pytheon has 50% chance for 1 evolved stone
- Kairam has 100% chance for 2-3 evolved stones (with a chance for +1)

4. Gunwon City
a) Celestial Basin
- Ujara, Syrok and Duugash has 50% chance for 1 evolved stone with an additional 50% chance for second one

b) Forgotten Forest
- Tropical Griffin has 50% chance for 1-2 evolved stones

c) Coral Shoals
- Du Tu has 50% chance for 1-2 evolved stones

5. Other
- evolved stones can be exchanged for something (in more than 1 way) but not/not only through pvp
- evolved stones can be obtained from dungeons

Also the Demon Spirit Stone should have a higher chance/more places to be obtained (I still remember times when it was appearing in a loot auction in Awakened Necropolis or Avalanche Den).

That's my list. Did I miss anything?

Kind Regards,
Walex

-------------------

I also liked a lot the solution suggested by @Walex it's well thought and it would not only make farming evolved stone possible, but fun since all that content died cuz of the rewards are not interesting, putting that aside it's a really nice content of the game and having all that options you don't need to sit all day doing the same thing and that gives new players the opportunity to enjoy all that awesome content, I'm playing since CBT so I had the opportunity to see and play on all that content and I would love to see it coming back to life. It's more enjoyable to play and spend more time (and eventually that makes ppl spend money) on a game with a nice amount of different content. For example I would like to be able to go to a couple of areas one day and be able to do other areas next day cuz I can keep getting a basic and so important item doing different content. You get the Idea. =)

10+ to that Idea, I saw it on the original post too and I liked it a lot.

Archived