Come back player - few questions

ViruspK

So i just got lvl 50 hm6 today, finished full story quests. What should i do first now ? I have ancestral soul shield set. I can only evolve my weapon

- where i find my accessory ?

- where should i farm my next soulshield set ?

- how to spend my gold ( i didnt upgrade anything yet ) got around 110g + 120g from my old character

- im at 550 ap atm, as i said i didnt upgrade my weapon yet. what dungeons should i farm ?

id like to know what to do after fresh 50, game changed as i can see in last half year ~ thanks.

16 minutes ago, ViruspK said:

I have ancestral soul shield set.

I don't even know what soulshield is that. Is it the one that you get from the main quest? If so - just throw it away. You should do a quick few runs of bloodshade harbor to get it 45lvl soulshield set. Then buy moonwater crit crafted soulshields (they worth a few silver for a piece) and upgrade that bloodshade ss. You will get a decent start ss with nice crit chance so you will actually be able to do some damage. After that - do some dungeons... idk... this is the point where i stop gearing up my alts because it's enough to do some toi for a free hm tokens at the end of a season. But you are free to do all low-middle tier dungeons from there and figure out the game for yourself.

As for accessory, stick with pinnacle set, until you make your weapon baleful/seraph about stage 5-6. Then you can decide if you want elemental or destiny accs. For soul shields go for msp, it's getting easier to make full set now, full yeti can carry you until that. Also lukka is being a bit harsh, but he has a point. It's nearly impossible to catch up now.

- Heroic  accessories actually cannot be upgraded anymore. You get some from storyline but I suggest you to farm Pinnacle accessories from heroic dungeons in Silverfrost Region.

- Asura 1,2,4,6,8 (Sogun's Lament)/Be Ido 3,5,7 (Sunderer Nexus) to start or if you have someone who can carry you in Ebondrake Citadel and Desolate Tomb get ss there. You can also farm Midnight Skypetal Plain for legendary pve ss but it's pyramidal rng so don't count on it in few time.

- Upgrade weapon to legendary; you get almost all mats from story line except tranformation stones and flowers I think.

- All heroic ones in Silverfrost Region except Citadel, Desolate, Naryu Foundry and Naryu Sanctum if you are joining to a random party.

And don't forget to set your HM points in attack to increase AP, damage or defense to increase HP, defense.

If you are in EU region in one of the server of Hao District group we can meet this evening in game.

Archived