Daily Special should ALWAYS have cosmetics~♡

Shunaia

Ever play a game like "Borderlands" or any of its sequels and seen how their shops are structured...? There's always a mix of items, weapons, or gear that rotates to other random choices every hour. In some cases, it might be an npc vendor that has a chance of getting some really cool stuff in rotation every once in a while, and it would definitely be profitable to leave at least one or two slots for the Daily Specials in BNS to have cosmetic items. You don't necessarily have to put new things in there, but that wouldn't hurt things either, because it generates more traffic for the Hongmoon Store, just from cosmetic nerds like me. ~☆

I'm not saying to have an hourly rotation, but that would ALSO be a good thing to add to that store. A daily outfit and/or a daily adornment, usually rotated between every OLD cosmetic item that's been released before, except for certain pre-order or deluxe edition-specific things, if you MUST stay firm on that idea - it would get everyone checking your Hongmoon Store every night, at 20:00 EST, just to see what the costume has rotated to. A cosmetic item that suffered in sales, based on the BNS population's general levels of interest that was present when it first appeared,  MIGHT sell way better if the current or future population sees it come around again. Newer players who missed out on things the first time around would appreciate the opportunity to get such things for themselves now that they're finally playing a game that they might not have been aware of until recently. This happened to me in games like "Skyforge". I missed out on a lot of stuff simply because I wasn't even aware of the game's existence until last Valentine's Day.

That's the idea, though:

1) One or two slots devoted to nothing but cosmetic items, rotated every 24 hours. 

2) Maybe have one or two slots devoted to rotating between various items like mats, etc. on an hourly basis.

3) Laugh while skipping/prancing to the bank to deposit all of this easy/guaranteed money so that all of your employees can afford to eat for the week. ^_~ ☆

Archived