Forums

To all Whales out there and players in general.

An19194

19 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

Why should NCWest care about those who left a year ago ? It's kind of hard to understand...

The ones who left year ago are the same ones who will quit this year, the difference between the two of them it's those who left year ago are the smartest ones, when 80% of your playerbase quit and you don't want to know the reason and your like "why should NCwest care...i don't understand"....well time to take busness lessons.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, joenator said:

The ones who left year ago are the same ones who will quit this year, the difference between the two of them it's those who left year ago are the smartest ones, when 80% of your playerbase quit and you don't want to know the reason and your like "why should NCwest care...i don't understand"....well time to take busness lessons.

Okay, so the smartest ones are the ones who left a new game right after the release even though it became a great game with amazing PvP ?

And "The ones who left year ago are the same ones who will quit this year" ... Really?

They had 2 choices when "80%" of the playerbase left. Give up or try to make the game better. They successfully did the second one.

If you hate this game so much, why are you still here? Just to suffer?

12 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

Tell me, since when did you need to be a whale to be competitive in the arena ?

Also, before the first big release, the forums and faction chats were filled with people raging about the fact that we were so behind Kr. Then, aftee this patch, everyone was complaining about the fact that we didn't have Gunner yet. Now, the chat is filled with people raging about the fact that NCWest is trying its best to close the gap with KR.

And seriously, wait for everyone to have blue heptas and stage 3 Raven?

Even a stage 10 Baleful opens up every content, up to like 3rd boss in BT (considering you are in an active clan)...

Since when do we need to be a whale to be competitive in arena? lul that a funny statement. First of all you have to pay a ping booster, if you can't afford it just quit the game.

Then the funniest answer i can give you is to wait gunner release play this class as F2p meanwhile other will just buy instant lvl 50 and instant every hms skill i Wonder how many times that will take for a F2p to be competitive.

And i am repeating again listening to a small amount of players was stupid, who were yelling everywhere that we were so behind kr? the ones that played on other regions, the new players, the fresh blood just wanted to have fun and had no times to babycry on every social media, too bad they should have, now they are all gone. if this game was in proffessional hands they'll just wait enough people catch up let's say 70% playerbase and boom new patch.

15 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

Tell me, since when did you need to be a whale to be competitive in the arena ?

Also, before the first big release, the forums and faction chats were filled with people raging about the fact that we were so behind Kr. Then, aftee this patch, everyone was complaining about the fact that we didn't have Gunner yet. Now, the chat is filled with people raging about the fact that NCWest is trying its best to close the gap with KR.

And seriously, wait for everyone to have blue heptas and stage 3 Raven?

Even a stage 10 Baleful opens up every content, up to like 3rd boss in BT (considering you are in an active clan)...

1.Who said anything about arena? PvP doesn't begin and end with arena.

2. Do you know why people are complaining? Because after we get the patch, people will be even more behind Kr than they currently are. That's literally the entire argument. Yes, they do cut upgrade costs, but nowhere near enough for people to catch up without playing for 5h+/day (which is actually an insane number but whatever considering their target customers are obviously adults. The vast majority of adults can't drop that much time in the game. And considering it's a game, the main way to progress should be PLAYING, not paying (how it is at the moment, considering how fast we are getting patches). And when by playing and investing 2-3-4h daily in the game, you can't get up to the top gear of current patch, that just shows how badly the patch was implemented. You know what they say about software that is delivered "as is", Right? it's the same here xD

3.Yes, seriously. We have end game content and we have end game gear. What do you think this gear is for? Pro tip - gear is always there for doing other content. Now you're enlightened.

4. I don't argue that people can't do content with lesser gear, but have you been paying attention to how people behave? Every little thing like having 10k/s less dps (when you push say 110k/s /arbitrary number since I have no idea about how different classes perform with different gear and frankly speaking I don't really care. For me it's 55% crit rate? Check. 235% crit damage+element, or 260% crit damage? Check. Decent AP for the dungeon in question? Check. Past that as long as the player doesn't die and doesn't afk and we clear in timely fashion, I won't look [besides I'm a tank so yeah, not exactly sitting on a hill of free time xD]/), suddenly means you have no damage and people are carrying you. I've seen it all and loads over it. In an ideal world, things like these wouldn't matter. But in B&S the little things matter greatly, otherwise people get absolutely trashed. I think you get the idea. One thing connects to the other. 2+2 always =4 and I'm grossly generalizing here. There is more dirt to dig out on the topic of rushing patches and the negative impact this has.

1 minute ago, joenator said:

Since when do we need to be a whale to be competitive in arena? lul that a funny statement. First of all you have to pay a ping booster, if you can't afford it just quit the game.

Then the funniest answer i can give you is to wait gunner release play this class as F2p meanwhile other will just buy instant lvl 50 and instant every hms skill i Wonder how many times that will take for a F2p to be competitive.

And i am repeating again listening to a small amount of players was stupid, who were yelling everywhere that we were so behind kr? the ones that played on other regions, the new players, the fresh blood just wanted to have fun and had no times to babycry on every social media, too bad they should have, now they are all gone. if this game was in proffessional hands they'll just wait enough people catch up let's say 70% playerbase and boom new patch.

First half :

For ping booster, you can easily have pingzapper for free forever. Every 7 days, you take like 5-10 minutes to create a new email and that's it.

Also, you are mistaking P2W to "Pay to advance faster". Give me 2 weeks and my Gunner will have all HM Skills for sure, even less is okay.

Second half :

If the only ones speaking are the "small amount", then who else should NCWest listen to ??

And a little flashback... I just realised the "well time to get busness lessons."... So you're saying keeping the whales stuck without any possible ways to get to their weapons and accessories any better is a good thing ?

1 minute ago, Moonstruck said:

For ping booster, you can easily have pingzapper for free forever. Every 7 days, you take like 5-10 minutes to create a new email and that's it.

It will be my 33-th account this week :3 

Can't play withought it... like literally - my country is ip blocked from eu bns

1 minute ago, MassiveEgo said:

1.Who said anything about arena? PvP doesn't begin and end with arena.

2. Do you know why people are complaining? Because after we get the patch, people will be even more behind Kr than they currently are. That's literally the entire argument. Yes, they do cut upgrade costs, but nowhere near enough for people to catch up without playing for 5h+/day (which is actually an insane number but whatever considering their target customers are obviously adults. The vast majority of adults can't drop that much time in the game. And considering it's a game, the main way to progress should be PLAYING, not paying (how it is at the moment, considering how fast we are getting patches). And when by playing and investing 2-3-4h daily in the game, you can't get up to the top gear of current patch, that just shows how badly the patch was implemented. You know what they say about software that is delivered "as is", Right? it's the same here xD

3.Yes, seriously. We have end game content and we have end game gear. What do you think this gear is for? Pro tip - gear is always there for doing other content. Now you're enlightened.

4. I don't argue that people can't do content with lesser gear, but have you been paying attention to how people behave? Every little thing like having 10k/s less dps (when you push say 110k/s /arbitrary number since I have no idea about how different classes perform with different gear and frankly speaking I don't really care. For me it's 55% crit rate? Check. 235% crit damage+element, or 260% crit damage? Check. Decent AP for the dungeon in question? Check. Past that as long as the player doesn't die and doesn't afk and we clear in timely fashion, I won't look [besides I'm a tank so yeah, not exactly sitting on a hill of free time xD]/), suddenly means you have no damage and people are carrying you. I've seen it all and loads over it. In an ideal world, things like these wouldn't matter. But in B&S the little things matter greatly, otherwise people get absolutely trashed. I think you get the idea. One thing connects to the other. 2+2 always =4 and I'm grossly generalizing here. There is more dirt to dig out on the topic of rushing patches and the negative impact this has.

1. Arena, were the stats are the same is and will always be the most competitive kind of PvP, so I used it as an example. But yeah, find someone who does 6v6 for reasons other than getting mats...

2. So getting a new dungeon and more potentials update means going further away than our goal ? Yeah right...

3. Being far from being maxed out is a good thing, as long as you can do most of the content. Don't compare yourself to whales, compare yourself to F2P. The bigger the path, the better it is.

4. It's a Role-playing game, how about you find yourself a clan who wants to do runs with you ? Don't act pitiful because you get rejected from other parties...

16 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

Okay, so the smartest ones are the ones who left a new game right after the release even though it became a great game with amazing PvP ?

And "The ones who left year ago are the same ones who will quit this year" ... Really?

They had 2 choices when "80%" of the playerbase left. Give up or try to make the game better. They successfully did the second one.

If you hate this game so much, why are you still here? Just to suffer?

Just what are you talking about ? they successfully did the second one, made this game better? what? are you trolling me? lul

First months 300k people playing pvp then we lost a lot of players "EVERY" months now we are not more than 5k.... from 300K to 5k??? hello!!!?... pve same story people keep saying pve if fine but my friendlist become a cimetery, people burn out , i am taking more time to find a party in lobby. when the playerbase keep going down its because there is Something wrong, this is simple maths, dont embarass yourself.

I hate this game? No ! The game is fine that why we are still playing it, the company running it making only bad choices that why we are here complaining

2 minutes ago, joenator said:

First months 300k people playing pvp then we lost a lot of players "EVERY" months now we are not more than 5k.... from 300K to 5k??? hello!!!?... pve same story people keep saying pve if fine but my friendlist become a cimetery, people burn out , i am taking more time to find a party in lobby. when the playerbase keep going down its because there is Something wrong, this is simple maths, dont embarass yourself.

A usuall mmo cycle.

It's not like a For Honor that lost 99% of it's playerbase in a few month.

@Moonstruck
1. Comes down to objectivity.
2. What use is potential when the vast majority isn't even sitting on bale/seraph stage10? Am I miss seeing people's gear or something? Indulge me.

3. And this kind of logic really ticks me off. What is the point of introducing new content, when only 10% of the players will be able to complete it and it's more or less gear locking the rest? Do you understand the notion of "majority" and why it is important for keeping a MMO alive? It's extremely important, so brushing this off and basically saying "you don't need to play the end game. Just grind whatever you can, y know?" isn't the way to go. People want to do what they want to do. I won't speak for everybody, but I most certainly want to do the end game, not endlessly grind dungeons that should be irrelevant by this point.

4. Epic strawman. 10/10 for the effort. Next time don't build your argument on assumptions and maybe you'd have a point.

12 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

1. Arena, were the stats are the same is and will always be the most competitive kind of PvP, so I used it as an example. But yeah, find someone who does 6v6 for reasons other than getting mats...

Well i would do it for fun if it was balnced as arena is. But as it for now - not playing this one game mode doesn't ruin the game for me. And if they need to keep it p2w so whales will pay for the game that i can play for free thanks to their money - i am ok with that.

43 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

....Also, you are mistaking P2W to "Pay to advance faster". Give me 2 weeks and my Gunner will have all HM Skills for sure, even less is okay.

Second half :

If the only ones speaking are the "small amount", then who else should NCWest listen to ??

And a little flashback... I just realised the "well time to get busness lessons."... So you're saying keeping the whales stuck without any possible ways to get to their weapons and accessories any better is a good thing ?

lol "Pay to advance faster" lmao this term soo funny, this is the term they invented to fool people, in few clicks & a trove event some peoples will have a gunner  geared with every hm skills that will probably give every whales months advance compared to F2P players and your still here with no problem it's "Pay to advance faster" i'll catch you in few weeks/months... seriously dude?

Second half :

...then who else should NCWest listen to ??

They should listen to the majority and playerbase stats speak for themselves, easy answer !!

...So you're saying keeping the whales stuck without any possible ways to get to their weapons and accessories any better is a good thing ?

here my free busness lesson : a whale is by definition someone that can "pay to advance faster" (giggle) so they will do in few click what a F2p player do in few weeks/months, so if you put no limit to those whale and constantly give them a way to "pay to advance faster" you end up with patch only few people can play and a clowns fiesta in battleground. And yes its a bad thing when the gap between whales and F2p people become bigger, month after month.

Nobody cares about pvp balance in pvp when there is a stat equalized form of pvp in arena. And the thing about whales is don't assume everyone is in the same financial situation dropping 3k on trove ain't nothing meanwhile spending 20 bucks on a game is a struggle to some. The changes we get are little to no different than other regions. They have troves we have troves. Nobody is telling you all to rush through content to keep up with whales play at your own pace and enjoy the game.  The reality is that quitting won't really make a difference big spenders aren't going anywhere every f2p has em and almost every cash grab game is still alive . Why? Because spenders and casuals keep a game alive,casuals being those who buy outfits just cause or premium for convenience . Majority doesn't use the forum and actually don't care about pvp it's actually only a small fraction of the players and a lot of them probably just be there for dailies.

22 minutes ago, joenator said:

lol "Pay to advance faster" lmao this term soo funny, this is the term they invented to fool people, in few clicks & a trove event some peoples will have a gunner  geared with every hm skills that will probably give every whales months advance compared to F2P players and your still here with no problem it's "Pay to advance faster" i'll catch you in few weeks/months... seriously dude?

As long as you can catch up its not "P2W". 

Lil example whats P2W? 

I know a game where you can do an "over the limit upgrade" at specific events. This upgrade can't be done effectively by normal players because this "over the limit" can destroy your weapon so you have to start at Lv1 again. You need items, which you can buy from Cash Shop only. 

So you don't pay: You will always walk around with a weapon thats not even on its max Lv (Because upgrading it up to its max Lv will force you to pay money) while people throwing money into the game will walk around with weapons upgraded even higher then the usual max Lv of the weapon. THATs P2W. An Advantage a normal player will NEVER get no matter how much effort he puts into this game.

This can't happen in BnS because anything you want you can get IG as well also if not you can buy it in F9/F5 or just be lucky and get some HM Coins 4free, which - of course - doesnt happen very often however it does happen at times. 

Seems like neverending fight between Cashers and F2P players. Well, yes. BnS is P2W just like many mmo out there. Not a biggie. You like it? Play it! Do not like it? Do not play it. You like it and don't want to pay? Play arena. Just like me.

But i'am special snowflake. I always playing free to play mode in P2W games and not touching places where P2W dominating (bgs for example) even i have a decent income in real life. In NON-p2W games i like buying costumes and so. It's my kind of protest i think.

P2Advance is just pure P2W. Just some cashers thinking if they make up some new definition it's automaticaly true. In BnS you need play for months all day long to catch up high geared players and this is impossible. So? Yes, it s heavily P2W. Are you feel offended? Why? It's pretty normal ppl do not playing fair and do not want it. More offended? Och, god, why? :)

Yes, company like NSOFT for example giving you opportunity to be a gods by spending money, but real problem is in us. And this problem will be always here.

Some game where admins catch cheaters they move them to the special cheaters server. :) Fun idea! Do it! :D

Hey, i'm not angry. Never was. It not worth it. Let the whales places to the whales. ;) Trust me, without lower geared players like F2P whales will be non existent. Just because they will have nobody for rect.

Never understood how those who do p2w can sit there telling those who can't afford the items to not play the game or just to suck it up. The game is overprice, and for any of you to continue to spend hundreds of dollars and say it's ok? You obviously got some serious issues. This game has lost so much players already because of the all the p2w and to actually even have a discussion over p2w vs f2p is beyond stupid.

18 minutes ago, Fesselspielchen said:

...As long as you can catch up its not "P2W". ...

as long as we what? catch up what? my friendlist is full of people playing since day one that never catch up, in fact like i said most of them quited because this farm has no end, when Ncwest releasing patch only accesible to whale i call that DLC because you don't pay you don't play, so i have doubt to call it pay to progress. i know most of people will come up with the same boring argument " advance at your pace" but there is no such thing in mmorpg most of players want to have access to lastest content they dont want to farm whole year nerfed dungeons with no challenge and irrelevant rewards because new patches only available for people with money and no job/social life.

I know too a Pay2Win game where p2w peoples were strong but no to the point where only one guy can wipe out a party of 6 players all by himself. This same pay to win game was releasing content accesible to everyone, a difficult one but not only for whales, if we compare it to B&S, whales had like 100AP more than F2P 

If after all those fact you still call B&S"pay to progress" then ok i give it to you, but to be honest i miss those old good pay 2win games.

1 hour ago, Fesselspielchen said:

Wow.

I make this simple :

You take one arena. with cashop and 2 players A and B

Player A is a whale

Player B is f2p

Game launches, the player A get full end gear since day 1, player B will of course grind.

Matchs starts, Player A destroy player B unable to do something.

Player A goes at top rankings with his gear and points are higher since hes higher. Hes considered the best.

Player B loses every matches and grind slowly, rank points are low since he can't win a single match vs player A. Hes considered the weakest.

This is Pay2win.

Bonus :

Player B catches up finally after player A after 3-4or 5 months of time & farming.

Announcement: New release of content + new powerful equipment.

Back to square 1.

Now if u clearly find that's still not p2w, I'm ready to cut my veins right away.

1 hour ago, Fesselspielchen said:

Mmmmmm-yeaaaaaah. But there's this thing called time. If it takes twenty times longer to catch up through gameplay, it's not exactly worth the time. Capish?

I do not understand why ppl call BS MMORPG = Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

Is your definition of Massively Multiplayer Online 24man dungeons? (And will move to 12)

NCS have a new baby and BS is now a hold game dying.

Just do what they say and go play MXM or give up of this company.

Here how the whales in this game think!!!  ;D

[edited for language - PhoenixMitra]

If player b can't be player a in arena it's cause he sucks. There is competitive play with equalized stat. And when it comes to pve all dungeons can be done with around 780-850 ap which has been made super easy to get to. You don't have to run with the whales you can make your own parties and learn mechanics to dungeons there is no real competitive play in pve I don't really see why people are whining the gem mailing costs are probably gonna get changed you can progress at your own pace I made over 1100g with some basic farming and selling silver frost premium stones so it's not super hard  and with regular silver frost stones being as high as they are 3 stone makers would make bank really no excuse for all the whining play the game and don't worry about what other people do with their money

I really dunno if I should reply or at least state that it was an example and not our current arena situation.

That's our pve and BG pvp situation tho... and you're adding nothing more than nothing.

In short Player B gets destroyed in Bg 6v6 cuz he sucks for you. That's enough to not have the strength to keep discussing what you say after.

3 hours ago, Kyrrua said:

Wow.

I make this simple :

You take one arena. with cashop and 2 players A and B

Player A is a whale

Player B is f2p

Game launches, the player A get full end gear since day 1, player B will of course grind.

Matchs starts, Player A destroy player B unable to do something.

Player A goes at top rankings with his gear and points are higher since hes higher. Hes considered the best.

Player B loses every matches and grind slowly, rank points are low since he can't win a single match vs player A. Hes considered the weakest.

This is Pay2win.

Bonus :

Player B catches up finally after player A after 3-4or 5 months of time & farming.

Announcement: New release of content + new powerful equipment.

Back to square 1.

Now if u clearly find that's still not p2w, I'm ready to cut my veins right away.

Uhmm, if you loses every match cause you don't have HM skills, then you're just weak, sorry about that...

You do realise that even whales are playing pvp with alts, which means they can't get the bundle they need to insta HM all their skills. Also, having all HM skills isn't needed, as only a few of them are "must have"...

By the way, sorry if you're the one I quoted, I just don't know how to remove a quote on my phone, but that's at everyone saying arena PVP is P2W.

Archived