To all Whales out there and players in general.

An19194

I am also guilty of spending some nice amount of money on this game and its time that somebody admits it Max geared people are Whales spending real money Don't get fooled. Because if you want to be a f2p player you need to spend a lot of hours to this game and how about other stuff in life people that are adults and have responsibilities don't have much time to invest, but spending so much on A ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING GAME ARE YOU SICK IN UR MIND? I won't invest any other 1$ into this TRASH GAME TRASH DEV TRASH ECONOMICS TRASH REWARDS TRASH RNG . you don't get it why we getting p2w rng stuff because people are giving them money over and over but if we lead them to a Crysis point where is not a lot of active players or them don't get much money things will change but guess people are Stupid. (it doesn't mean to harm someone its just an opinion of someone who spent money on the game and now feel bad for it cause it's not getting any better) Other MMOs if you spend lets say 100$ you get so much good stuff that's amazing but here ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you people afraid to admit they spend money that not me and no more.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game itself is fantastic but clearly NCSOFT is just chasing away players with their absurd gear upgrade costs and expect people to do with they can with the horrible rewards for doing daily purple trains etc. I mean there has to be a line drawn, otherwise this game has no successful future. Too many new mmos are going to be released in the next few years, I mean what chance does the game have with new MMOs that can offer more? Right now players should know that things are going to get worse from here on out, I mean there are more souls coming out with the level 55 patch whilst a large number of the player Base is no where near Stage 10 never mind Awakened and True soul. I really hope NCSOFT thinks things through right now is a critical time for the future of BNS.

you are right this game has no future in this rate. EVEN revelation online has way better stuff to offer its players than this stupid game. and revelation considered to be shit. You need to paly 24/7 to progress in this game this is stupid and something normal people cant afford. And to make my point even stronger. TERA, LOL, WOW, C9 ,maplesotry, 2MOONS ,AGE OF WUSHU , FF, Diablo, Aion, and all the good old mmorpgs are player friendly especially if you F2p player. you progress no matter how little you spend time in the game and what else is that everything is optainable and not so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing far out of reach and if you DARE to spend any moeny into them you get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing rewarded for it wich makes it worth but here not more.  (NCSoft just lost one of its best whales and im ashame of it cause i liked this game but ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it and im telling you as a whale) no hate on me i just want people to open their eyes and make them come to sense, sorry guys. And with the upcoming games KRITIKA and TWIGHLIT EDGE brings good old memories , 

50 minutes ago, An19194 said:

you are right this game has no future in this rate. EVEN revelation online has way better stuff to offer its players than this stupid game. and revelation considered to be shit. You need to paly 24/7 to progress in this game this is stupid and something normal people cant afford. And to make my point even stronger. TERA, LOL, WOW, C9 ,maplesotry, 2MOONS ,AGE OF WUSHU , FF, Diablo, Aion, and all the good old mmorpgs are player friendly especially if you F2p player. you progress no matter how little you spend time in the game and what else is that everything is optainable and not so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing far out of reach and if you DARE to spend any moeny into them you get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing rewarded for it wich makes it worth but here not more.  (NCSoft just lost one of its best whales and im ashame of it cause i liked this game but ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it and im telling you as a whale) no hate on me i just want people to open their eyes and make them come to sense, sorry guys. And with the upcoming games KRITIKA and TWIGHLIT EDGE brings good old memories , 

I think you forgot some stuff...

1. Whales are players too, and they do not want to sit there with maxed gear forever waiting for F2P to max out theirs. They want to get stronger, and that's why they're whales.

2. Most players want NA/EU to close the gap with KR, but when they try to do it, you're mad about it ?

3. The story gives us good enough gear to run dungeons up to DT in no time, isn't that player friendly ?

4. If you expect to reach max gear easily in an mmorpg, you're highly mistaken.

5. Which Diablo are we talking about ?

6. "This game has no future"... Wait, didn't we just joined the worlds ? Isn't there more and more pvp tournaments ? Isn't there a lot of new contents coming up ?

7. Your examples aren't good at all tbh... Which of these games has graphics as good as BnS ? Why isn't the list full of free MMORPGs? How are maplestory and WoW not P2W ? Never played Tera since the graphics s*cks to be honest with you, so I can't say anything about this game, could be a masterpiece for F2P, I don't freaking know.

Anyway, I'd be glad to be proven wrong, so please do so :)

listen if you think grinding months and months for gear well enjoy it if it takes you to gear like every 2 weeks its okay but not months and progression stroy?? wtf are you talking about we stuck at the last act 3 months no gunner no free daily login rewards people are really blind.

No other mmorpg come close to combat system and competitivness of the pvp arena that B&S has. And you do not have to grind to be competitive in pvp. You can grind to stomp on non raven players in 6v6 but that's about it.

9 minutes ago, An19194 said:

listen if you think grinding months and months for gear well enjoy it if it takes you to gear like every 2 weeks its okay but not months and progression stroy?? wtf are you talking about we stuck at the last act 3 months no gunner no free daily login rewards people are really blind.

You seem to forget that Kr just got the Gunner... Also, how much time does it takes to clear the story ? Around 30 hours maybe ? Just do this and you already have maxed pre-legendary gear. Then, grind for Pinnacles Accessories, and it doesn't take a lot of time. After you're done, find a clan and grind your EC/DT Soulshield, then buy your pet, then up to legrndary stage 3, then stage 6, then you can run NF and NS. How does this take months?

And by the way, this game didn't release 2 weeks ago, so it's normal that it's time consuming to reach the point where you can run everything...

If it took 2 weeks to be able to run BT for F2P, I would either quit BnS or only do PvP...

50 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

1. Whales are players too, and they do not want to sit there with maxed gear forever waiting for F2P to max out theirs. They want to get stronger, and that's why they're whales.

2. Most players want NA/EU to close the gap with KR, but when they try to do it, you're mad about it ?

3. The story gives us good enough gear to run dungeons up to DT in no time, isn't that player friendly ?

6. "This game has no future"... Wait, didn't we just joined the worlds ? Isn't there more and more pvp tournaments ? Isn't there a lot of new contents coming up ?

7. Your examples aren't good at all tbh... Which of these games has graphics as good as BnS ? Why isn't the list full of free MMORPGs? How are maplestory and WoW not P2W ? Never played Tera since the graphics s*cks to be honest with you, so I can't say anything about this game, could be a masterpiece for F2P, I don't freaking know.

People don't complain when we're catching up to KR but they complain when we get the same prices as in KR yet our daily rewards are quite low to have stuff like KR does. 

2 minutes ago, Beleth said:

People don't complain when we're catching up to KR but they complain when we get the same prices as in KR yet our daily rewards are quite low to have stuff like KR does. 

I'm pretty sure NCWest is working on that. However, the playerbase wants NCWest to rush with the patches, so it's normal that we'll have a hard time catching up with the new content...

I feel also that majority of people forgot how to enjoy games and instead focuses on the maxed out outcome and feel overwhelmed by it. I don't give a s**t if I'm not the maxed gear even 2-6 months after this update as I am not maxed gear even now. I play the game with my own pace without thinking I have to max my gear because let's be honest, YOU DON'T NEED IT FOR ANYTHING! You might do dungeons faster, you might look cooler, you might hit hard in 6vs6 but the maxed gear is NOT a requirement to clear all the content. Jealousy over gear that you can farm for over time will make people angry obviously but why do you care really? This is new update and people already are mad without even thinking that there might and will be eventually lowered costs for people once higher stage of soul becomes minimum requirement for dungeons.

1 hour ago, Moonstruck said:

I'm pretty sure NCWest is working on that. However, the playerbase wants NCWest to rush with the patches, so it's normal that we'll have a hard time catching up with the new content...

Im pretty sure that they thinking how make more money. Catching new content isn't bad for game, ofc with good patches that give players smt, not like just next HM levels. New content = easier older dungeons isnt that simple ?  (Or they will be) its just matter of few days. 

1 hour ago, Moonstruck said:

No your wrong people didnt want NCwest to rush on content, ncwest just listened to a few people that does not represent the community, the proof 80% of playerbase burned out and left few weeks/months after launch. But well that what happen when koreans give this game to people who clearly have no idea what they doing.

Now answering to this topic, it's always funny to see people being shocked to see that this game is pay2win, like if you just woke up...This game always been a pay2win game and the worst of worst because it's not even a choice, the time you spend farming everything will never Worth the time you'll spend working irl and pay2win the game and it's intended and they know that there will be always people farming whole year thinking they are doing good being F2P and selling gold in F9 at the lower prices possible like chinese farmer and on the other side people with a job that doesnt care about spending hundreds of $ to buy those golds. So we have to be a F2P goldbot employee , be a P2W whale or quit .

Kinda funny how whales try to defend themselves but always forget some important things.

- Saying that whales are whales cuz they don't have time to spend on the game cuz they work so its legit they pay to win (p2progress is p2win plz).

Ok and what about free 2 play players ? Do you really think we have all the time in front of us either to farm in the game ? Most of us with no money to spend either have no work at all or too much work and not enough money IRL to eat correctly. In your world maybe when you have a work you are rich so you can afford inject money in the game. In my world I have to pay for my family, my debts or have 2 or event 3 differents jobs that are really hard physically to eat at the end of the months.

Don't dare say this stupid argument of time and work anymore if you're a whale.

- For the fact to have an easy mmo, some non-whales (hello SadFace) are the first to say they want a hard mmo, but they want a hard mmo for everyone. Here bns is a hard mmo for non whales and an easy walk in the park for whales (who crushes them both in ap requirement for dungeon and in 6v6 (and market in some ways)), no wonder why we complain about that. Another shitty argument.

- LOL people are thinking that the story gives you enough to go do high tier dungeon, is that a joke ?

With true ivory at best you start do yeti & lair, and then with pinnacle get to masts & sogun

After that you clearly not near 800ap but arround 750 at best. Now try to find dung requiring 750 ap for DT and Ebon ? yeah u almost can't there's so few (there is don't mistake me) but you either need a stealth or the mechs and with your gear its kinda 60 to 70% of wipe and disband group (Sometimes even with 800ap required you still wipe...)

so saying DT in no time after the story is funny,

Same when I heard " After you're done, find a clan and grind your EC/DT Soulshield, then buy your pet, then up to legrndary stage 3, then stage 6, then you can run NF and NS. How does this take months?"

Feels so easy when you say that but again you need time just to go stage 2/3 legendary. depending how much you play per day, your rng luck, your money on bids and the dungeons you can run (exit masts & sogun till sanctum when you begin).

And even now in my alt with stage 6 legendary I don't have enough ap required for NF, Yeah I bet you didn't know that for you it feels so easy. full pinnacle stage 6 you are arround 800 ap only with gems. Now I was forced to go stage 8 legendary with my alt bm to do naryu foundry but I'm still stuck at 838 ap with my 40 ap gem and 12ap purple that I send everyday between my main and alt to do NF. in short with at most the 28ap gem (14g in market) and the 3 ap purple gem (you don't get it in the story if I remember) event with legendary stage 8 that costed me an arm and a lot of forging orbs/taikhan skin & cristals my alt is at -21 ap so at 817 ap.

SO now let's add the fact that you said legendary stage 6 easy to get, ok so its not 817 ap you get but even lower arround 780 ap.

+ the fact that I have the bonus 5 pieces legendary that gives me 10 ap, you can lower this 780 ap number.

+ the fact of the bonus ap from running 100 times yeti or desolate. (7ap or 9ap) takes lot of time to get it ofc but you don't mention it either.

+ little fact about the rng of gem sockets, if you have no more than 3 sockets until leg 6 you're still ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed for adding more 5ap gems through story(yeah it happens one day you get 6 sockets on stage 1 the other day you don't until stage 7/8/10).

+ green gem ap and purple gem ap only through event & the little green gem ap is not account bound.

+ the time to grind your hongmoon levels, cuz yeah TO REACH 760 AP AT BEST you can't do it without HM levels.

oh by the way my BM is Hongmoon 10 so all I'm saying is based on him HM 10 with all points in offense (cuz I can't reach 838 ap without that but I get only 67k hp on the other side)

+ I almost forgot, THE WEAPON FARMING FOR LEGENDARYS. They can take ages to drop. But how about we talk about the twisted weapon ? yeah this weapon, took me almost 2 weeks or so to have it on my main. But dude I farmed it on both on my alt and main and I camped grimhorn every day (yeah I had time in that moment) from morning till evening. Just imagine for those who can only play 2/3 hours per day and don't have the chance to meet the bosses (you have to wait 20min per boss at best and more for final boss unless you kill dokumo). Low chance to get the box on the boss and you get only 1 orb per boss + 3 from dailies. I let you count, you have to spend a LOT of time in grimhorn or either use a silverfrost key, but afford 90g for new players is hard, really hard.

So clearly to the guys who stated all of that (whales or not) I just demonstrated you by clear facts and A + B that you don't know the game and how hard it is right now and in 2 days the mailing cost gem will kill us all, I will be back to 817 ap and not able to do NF (or most ebon/DT 850ap required) on my BM alt HM10.

/kiss

I spent several thousands of Euro in this game but I did not upgrade the soul to True Soul because I suspect they would do something like this. I thought the price of oil would go down a little bit after the new stages are released...but it seems not happening. Since Terrors and Blackwyrm will be gone I guess the price would probably be even higher. I guess I would still buy some good-looking outfits. RNGboxes and troves? Perhaps no. But for me it is a bit to my dismay that it seems if I am gonna swipe a lot, I would probably have to do so every now and then. 

5 minutes ago, Kyrrua said:

- For the fact to have an easy mmo, we the non-whales are the first to say we want a hard mmo, but we want a hard mmo for everyone. Here bns is a hard mmo for non whales and an easy walk in the park for whales, no wonder why we complain about that. Another shitty argument.

Don't say "we" as if you are representing all the f2p players. Speak for your self. I am f2p (only bought the dualist bundle for my alt), i am working fulltime and i don't have money for the game cause the economy of my shity country suck balls, and yet i do not support your position in this topic.

It was a way of talk (thought u got it) but okay I will edit and say I.

You know in this world its obvious that every human being is different and that some will want to go right and others to the left.

It was more of a "we" like "hey some people also don't want the game to be that easy"

instead of a "we" like "every single one human being on my part don't want the game to be that easy"

Again I know not all whales use those "stupid argument" like I said.

One good point...try imagine they will release gunner next patch...how much gold will people need for good gear? how much time?
Only soul will cost you more then 80k g, then accesory / weapon / pet etc. more then 150k g depends on RNG too...and 8000 ncoin cost  100€ and in game 1000g is 5000ncoin (+/-) so if you want top gear you will need around 750 000 ncoin which is 9 375€.
Or if you will play like new player making daily etc you can take 50-100g per day for 3-4h plaing which could be 1 500 days wow nice.
Of course some events and other drop can lower the time you need in game but still it is impossible for new players and returned players.
And yes I think this numbers will banish many people from this game.

5 hours ago, An19194 said:

I am also guilty of spending some nice amount of money on this game and its time that somebody admits it Max geared people are Whales spending real money Don't get fooled. Because if you want to be a f2p player you need to spend a lot of hours to this game and how about other stuff in life people that are adults and have responsibilities don't have much time to invest, but spending so much on A ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING GAME ARE YOU SICK IN UR MIND? I won't invest any other 1$ into this TRASH GAME TRASH DEV TRASH ECONOMICS TRASH REWARDS TRASH RNG . you don't get it why we getting p2w rng stuff because people are giving them money over and over but if we lead them to a Crysis point where is not a lot of active players or them don't get much money things will change but guess people are Stupid. (it doesn't mean to harm someone its just an opinion of someone who spent money on the game and now feel bad for it cause it's not getting any better) Other MMOs if you spend lets say 100$ you get so much good stuff that's amazing but here ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you people afraid to admit they spend money that not me and no more.

The only good thing is the ascendant weapon and maybe the new element gem, raven whale weapon stage 9 is not necesary, whale energy is not necesary, why they alway give advantage for those raven whales for pvp over pvp stuff, they do it so those whales can pve you to death with 1-3 hits and they feel so pro?

1 minute ago, xNina said:

The only good thing is the ascendant weapon and maybe the new element gem, raven whale weapon stage 9 is not necesary, whale energy is not necesary, why they alway give advantage for those raven whales for pvp over pvp stuff, they do it so those whales can pve you to death with 1-3 hits and they feel so pro?

I agree and all know in KR they had first NS and after then raven...but here? Just lol.

1 hour ago, joenator said:

No your wrong people didnt want NCwest to rush on content, ncwest just listened to a few people that does not represent the community, the proof 80% of playerbase burned out and left few weeks/months after launch. 

Why should NCWest care about those who left a year ago ? It's kind of hard to understand...

3 hours ago, Moonstruck said:

I could agree with you if everybody was living the bachelor life and wouldn't have to care about tons of responsibilities past paying rent, food and going to work. This game is for everybody, so many people with different statuses in life are playing it. If NC was to just say "Hey this is a whale game. If you can't whale or at least play 12h/day, don't bother", we wouldn't have a problem. If they make a game and want a large demographic, they'll have to cater to everybody from that demographic. They can't just rush a patch just cause 5% of people are like "hell yeah, BRING IT ON!". What about the rest? I would understand if everybody was sitting at least on raven stage 3 with blue heptas and 2-3 legendary jewels (on one character). Then we can talk about having another gear patch which would require 2 months of playing 3-4 hours every day to complete. Rushing the patch when the MAJORITY isn't ready for it, will only make elitism spike and annoy regular players (arbitrary class that excludes people capable of playing 12h+/day and people who are fine with investing 200euro+ monthly). Not judging anyone's life choices here, but they should really start looking objectively on this community's concerns and wishes. If you have 80% that thing the patch is too early, you either cut gearing up costs considerably so everybody stands on the door of next patch on equal footing more or less (meaning NC will have to kill any and all notions of p2w at least for a short time, aka no troves and no rng full of stuff nobody really needs for anything).

As I said before, if this game becomes a chore rather than entertainment, I personally would just leave. I have more games than I can complete in a 5 years of playing 2-3h/day. MMOs are my gig, but not the vindictus type of MMOs. So don't make B&S like Vindictus (aka a chore and an annoying one at that).

TL;DR No matter how much the minority of maxed out players wish it, if NC doesn't cater to the widest demographic, they'll lose some players. And the game isn't in a state where losing players can be brushed off like it's not a problem. Asking 80%+ of the players to suck it up is how kings {get}/{got}/{will keep being} dethroned, so I highly suggest that they should refrain from testing people's temper.

1 hour ago, Kyrrua said:

Kinda funny how whales try to defend themselves but always forget some important things.

- Saying that whales are whales cuz they don't have time to spend on the game cuz they work so its legit they pay to win (p2progress is p2win plz).

Ok and what about free 2 play players ? Do you really think we have all the time in front of us either to farm in the game ? Most of us with no money to spend either have no work at all or too much work and not enough money IRL to eat correctly. In your world maybe when you have a work you are rich so you can afford inject money in the game. In my world I have to pay for my family, my debts or have 2 or event 3 differents jobs that are really hard physically to eat at the end of the months.

Don't dare say this stupid argument of time and work anymore if you're a whale.

- For the fact to have an easy mmo, some non-whales (hello SadFace) are the first to say they want a hard mmo, but they want a hard mmo for everyone. Here bns is a hard mmo for non whales and an easy walk in the park for whales (who crushes them both in ap requirement for dungeon and in 6v6 (and market in some ways)), no wonder why we complain about that. Another shitty argument.

- LOL people are thinking that the story gives you enough to go do high tier dungeon, is that a joke ?

With true ivory at best you start do yeti & lair, and then with pinnacle get to masts & sogun

After that you clearly not near 800ap but arround 750 at best. Now try to find dung requiring 750 ap for DT and Ebon ? yeah u almost can't there's so few (there is don't mistake me) but you either need a stealth or the mechs and with your gear its kinda 60 to 70% of wipe and disband group (Sometimes even with 800ap required you still wipe...)

so saying DT in no time after the story is funny,

Same when I heard " After you're done, find a clan and grind your EC/DT Soulshield, then buy your pet, then up to legrndary stage 3, then stage 6, then you can run NF and NS. How does this take months?"

Feels so easy when you say that but again you need time just to go stage 2/3 legendary. depending how much you play per day, your rng luck, your money on bids and the dungeons you can run (exit masts & sogun till sanctum when you begin).

And even now in my alt with stage 6 legendary I don't have enough ap required for NF, Yeah I bet you didn't know that for you it feels so easy. full pinnacle stage 6 you are arround 800 ap only with gems. Now I was forced to go stage 8 legendary with my alt bm to do naryu foundry but I'm still stuck at 838 ap with my 40 ap gem and 12ap purple that I send everyday between my main and alt to do NF. in short with at most the 28ap gem (14g in market) and the 3 ap purple gem (you don't get it in the story if I remember) event with legendary stage 8 that costed me an arm and a lot of forging orbs/taikhan skin & cristals my alt is at -21 ap so at 817 ap.

SO now let's add the fact that you said legendary stage 6 easy to get, ok so its not 817 ap you get but even lower arround 780 ap.

+ the fact that I have the bonus 5 pieces legendary that gives me 10 ap, you can lower this 780 ap number.

+ the fact of the bonus ap from running 100 times yeti or desolate. (7ap or 9ap) takes lot of time to get it ofc but you don't mention it either.

+ little fact about the rng of gem sockets, if you have no more than 3 sockets until leg 6 you're still ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed for adding more 5ap gems through story(yeah it happens one day you get 6 sockets on stage 1 the other day you don't until stage 7/8/10).

+ green gem ap and purple gem ap only through event & the little green gem ap is not account bound.

+ the time to grind your hongmoon levels, cuz yeah TO REACH 760 AP AT BEST you can't do it without HM levels.

oh by the way my BM is Hongmoon 10 so all I'm saying is based on him HM 10 with all points in offense (cuz I can't reach 838 ap without that but I get only 67k hp on the other side)

+ I almost forgot, THE WEAPON FARMING FOR LEGENDARYS. They can take ages to drop. But how about we talk about the twisted weapon ? yeah this weapon, took me almost 2 weeks or so to have it on my main. But dude I farmed it on both on my alt and main and I camped grimhorn every day (yeah I had time in that moment) from morning till evening. Just imagine for those who can only play 2/3 hours per day and don't have the chance to meet the bosses (you have to wait 20min per boss at best and more for final boss unless you kill dokumo). Low chance to get the box on the boss and you get only 1 orb per boss + 3 from dailies. I let you count, you have to spend a LOT of time in grimhorn or either use a silverfrost key, but afford 90g for new players is hard, really hard.

So clearly to the guys who stated all of that (whales or not) I just demonstrated you by clear facts and A + B that you don't know the game and how hard it is right now and in 2 days the mailing cost gem will kill us all, I will be back to 817 ap and not able to do NF (or most ebon/DT 850ap required) on my BM alt HM10.

/kiss

1. You said "Most of us with no money to spend either have no work at all or too much work and not enough money IRL to eat correctly."

No work means you have the time to play. And you added that F2P are either NEET or they can't even eat ? If they can't eat, they should switch their priorities tbh...

2. If you want a game that's hard for everyone, either play PVP or switch to games like LoL where you can only buy skins with your money. MMORPGs' whale are expected to be way stronger than everyone else, that's why they're whales in this kind of games...

3. Someone with maxed out non legendary and HM6+ can find a clan to help them run EC/DT no problem, and they'll be useful as long as they can get the mechs right. Also, are you really stating that "THE WEAPON FARMING FOR LEGENDARYS. They can take ages to drop." ? Grinding is at the base of any MMORPGs, and if you don't like it, stop playing this type of game for the love of god.

If you wanna be F2P, you have to like to grind, else you'll never get by in any games...

18 minutes ago, Mordlif said:

One good point...try imagine they will release gunner next patch...how much gold will people need for good gear? how much time?
Only soul will cost you more then 80k g, then accesory / weapon / pet etc. more then 150k g depends on RNG too...and 8000 ncoin cost  100€ and in game 1000g is 5000ncoin (+/-) so if you want top gear you will need around 750 000 ncoin which is 9 375€.
Or if you will play like new player making daily etc you can take 50-100g per day for 3-4h plaing which could be 1 500 days wow nice.
Of course some events and other drop can lower the time you need in game but still it is impossible for new players and returned players.
And yes I think this numbers will banish many people from this game.

Uhmmm, so you're saying you should be able to get your Gunner to maxed out gear as soon as it gets released ? I'm not sure how this is relevant, but whatever...

If your goal was a Gunner main, then I hope you stopped upgrading your current main and started pilling up on what you'll need when NCWest releases the Gunner. If you didn't and kept spending your gold/using your ressources, then it's 100% your fault.

I mean, with the help of the Basin event, I have enough mats for a strong Gunner right when it releases, even stronger than my current main, but that's because I want to main Gunner, so I saved up some money and mats...

18 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

I could agree with you if everybody was living the bachelor life and wouldn't have to care about tons of responsibilities past paying rent, food and going to work. This game is for everybody, so many people with different statuses in life are playing it. If NC was to just say "Hey this is a whale game. If you can't whale or at least play 12h/day, don't bother", we wouldn't have a problem. If they make a game and want a large demographic, they'll have to cater to everybody from that demographic. They can't just rush a patch just cause 5% of people are like "hell yeah, BRING IT ON!". What about the rest? I would understand if everybody was sitting at least on raven stage 3 with blue heptas and 2-3 legendary jewels (on one character). Then we can talk about having another gear patch which would require 2 months of playing 3-4 hours every day to complete. Rushing the patch when the MAJORITY isn't ready for it, will only make elitism spike and annoy regular players (arbitrary class that excludes people capable of playing 12h+/day and people who are fine with investing 200euro+ monthly). Not judging anyone's life choices here, but they should really start looking objectively on this community's concerns and wishes. If you have 80% that thing the patch is too early, you either cut gearing up costs considerably so everybody stands on the door of next patch on equal footing more or less (meaning NC will have to kill any and all notions of p2w at least for a short time, aka no troves and no rng full of stuff nobody really needs for anything).

As I said before, if this game becomes a chore rather than entertainment, I personally would just leave. I have more games than I can complete in a 5 years of playing 2-3h/day. MMOs are my gig, but not the vindictus type of MMOs. So don't make B&S like Vindictus (aka a chore and an annoying one at that).

TL;DR No matter how much the minority of maxed out players wish it, if NC doesn't cater to the widest demographic, they'll lose some players. And the game isn't in a state where losing players can be brushed off like it's not a problem. Asking 80%+ of the players to suck it up is how kings {get}/{got}/{will keep being} dethroned, so I highly suggest that they should refrain from testing people's temper.

Tell me, since when did you need to be a whale to be competitive in the arena ?

Also, before the first big release, the forums and faction chats were filled with people raging about the fact that we were so behind Kr. Then, aftee this patch, everyone was complaining about the fact that we didn't have Gunner yet. Now, the chat is filled with people raging about the fact that NCWest is trying its best to close the gap with KR.

And seriously, wait for everyone to have blue heptas and stage 3 Raven?

Even a stage 10 Baleful opens up every content, up to like 3rd boss in BT (considering you are in an active clan)...

Archived