Forums

200 Sacred oil at total to max ?

sorry my mistake its something around 168 dude somebody counted,, dont forget that the last stage is 30 oil only . current soul + last stage new soul is already 94 with other 10 stages where each is 6 oils well we ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up 

Right now price of SO is 470g. when you need buy 168 piece it is 78 960g only for soul and you can take how much per day? 50-100g per day from daily and drop or from all activity? Yes there is few people which can buy it and they will farm everything what they will want. When now you die in 6v6 from one hit when you meet raven 6 player what after this patch? When they will be have raven 9 and max soul? Well pvp is dead, none global pvp exist in this game, and pve is pointless when even now for NS you need 900+ap and BT is impossible to go if you doesnt want spend hours in searching for pt and then still die on first boss. Clan which are able to do BT wants 950+ and accesory from BT so you can't even join to them.
If any new or returned player look on this price and latest content, I think he can go straight play another game where he have at least any chance for have to take better gear or just better condition for play, including Aion or GW2.

R.I.P BnS

5 minutes ago, Fely said:

Right now price of SO is 470g. when you need buy 168 piece it is 78 960g only for soul and you can take how much per day? 50-100g per day from daily and drop or from all activity? Yes there is few people which can buy it and they will farm everything what they will want. When now you die in 6v6 from one hit when you meet raven 6 player what after this patch? When they will be have raven 9 and max soul? Well pvp is dead, none global pvp exist in this game, and pve is pointless when even now for NS you need 900+ap and BT is impossible to go if you doesnt want spend hours in searching for pt and then still die on first boss. Clan which are able to do BT wants 950+ and accesory from BT so you can't even join to them.
If any new or returned player look on this price and latest content, I think he can go straight play another game where he have at least any chance for have to take better gear or just better condition for play, including Aion or GW2.

R.I.P BnS

I feel you :( Rip BnS

13 minutes ago, Spin2win said:

Just leaving this here because of how hilarious this is. 

its not hillarious its the beginning of the end... also the tweet of someone asking if we will get the cost reduction, He said : NO...  even with caps like saying deal with it.

38 minutes ago, Fely said:

R.I.P BnS

If you only make this much a day, you need to consider other ways to get your money. I mean, even if I only log in for 15min a day, I still make more than 100g a day while crafting :s

14 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

If you only make this much a day, you need to consider other ways to get your money. I mean, even if I only log in for 15min a day, I still make more than 100g a day while crafting :s

Rly? Like crafting what? For example crafting Silverfrost transformation stone = 250ss (52,5g), 10x Dew (4,3g), 5x silverfrost quartz (9,75g), 5x premium kaolin refiner (26,4g), 10x moonstone (32g) => craft cost you 125g, fee on market + fee after sold = 150g crafting cost. Selling price of STS is 134g for 10piece...crafting this = lost 16g

Crafting right now isn't good way how make golds

Edited by Fely

They give us new soul uprage path, instead of make possible to get them, they even increase price of oils. Just look how decreased drop of evolved stones, now price of them is two times higher than two weeks ago. Ohh but they decrease cost of uprage gems, yey, so bad that radiant enegry cost increase by 50% in 10 days. Drop rate is so low, that in next 10 days the cost will be two times higher than before. The ''news'' from ncsoft, they just make us quit this game.

2 hours ago, Fely said:

Rly? Like crafting what? For example crafting Silverfrost transformation stone = 250ss (52,5g), 10x Dew (4,3g), 5x silverfrost quartz (9,75g), 5x premium kaolin refiner (26,4g), 10x moonstone (32g) => craft cost you 125g, fee on market + fee after sold = 150g crafting cost. Selling price of STS is 134g for 10piece...crafting this = lost 16g

Crafting right now isn't good way how make golds

Lol, if you think STS is what you should craft, then that must be why you only make 50-100g a day xD

You must be one of those who thinks alts are useless now, right ? Ever heard of crafting alts ?

The way to make money with crafting needs more than 2 crafting and 2 gathering guilds, if you try to craft whatever you need with only 1 character, you're bound to fail.

Crafting now isn't a good way to make gold ? Don't make me laugh... I do way more than what you say you make daily even if I'm just crafting...

1 hour ago, Sinlay said:

They give us new soul uprage path, instead of make possible to get them, they even increase price of oils. Just look how decreased drop of evolved stones, now price of them is two times higher than two weeks ago. Ohh but they decrease cost of uprage gems, yey, so bad that radiant enegry cost increase by 50% in 10 days. Drop rate is so low, that in next 10 days the cost will be two times higher than before. The ''news'' from ncsoft, they just make us quit this game.

"They increased the price"... No, we did. That's called market manipulation, you should try it sometime, it's an other good way to make money in MMORPGs ;)

I'm ok with you but just saying for crafting :

If I do right with 2 characters right now I'm able to get arround 20g to 40g a day. Just have to find how guys :) I reinvest a part of these gold tho to gain the same the other day.

Other than that I feel you.

Edited by Kyrrua
11 minutes ago, Kyrrua said:

If I do right with 2 characters right now I'm able to get arround 20g to 40g a day.

Yes bro, but 20to40g per day + 50from daily is still 90 and drop can give you another 10g so 50-100g per day right? One stage for soul cost you? 6x 470 = 2820 which is one month for one soul stage...not so good right?

And I dont think you will spend in game 15min for 100g but around 3h.

11 minutes ago, Fely said:

Yes bro, but 20to40g per day + 50from daily is still 90 and drop can give you another 10g so 50-100g per day right? One stage for soul cost you? 6x 470 = 2820 which is one month for one soul stage...not so good right?

Hey i also can make 300g in 3min crafting, i mean f9 lol

24 minutes ago, Fely said:

I make more than 300g profit a day while crafting though... I am using more than 2 alts

43 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

I make more than 300g profit a day while crafting though... I am using more than 2 alts

With how many accounts/chars? There is nothing that can make that much profit even with 9 chars crafting. Or are you one of the people who forget to calculate the material cost and think if they sell crafted stuff for 300g it's 300g profit?^^

Edited by Cor
1 hour ago, Moonstruck said:

"They increased the price"... No, we did. That's called market manipulation, you should try it sometime, it's an other good way to make money in MMORPGs ;)

Serious? Market manipulation? I understand increase price by 10-15% but doubling it is ridiculous. Do you really think that people will buy now evolved stones and lose half of their money?

1 hour ago, Moonstruck said:

No, they do.

I hope you're familiar with "Supply and Demand"? It should be common to someone thinking he knows how to manipulate the market. 

If NC decides to make any item more rarely it will be "less supply", sounds logic doesn't it?

Less "supply" while "demand" stays the same or increases (because people who got their max soul right now won't have a max soul any longer and.. need more oil) it will get more expensive. 

I don't like how people are crying because they don't get anything by doing nothing like in some other threads, but this has an actual point. The soul always was a very expensive thing to upgrade, actually more or less as expensive as the weapon itself and now it will get even more expensive in many ways. 

They should reduce the amount of oils we need/of materials we need to craft the oil or (which I would prefer) we'll get better & more options to farm those damn oils. If nothing will change about how to get them Souls at max it will be thrice as expensive as the weapon is right now.. which is really.. stupid. 

Alright, so cost reductions or alternative ways to pay for the Soul upgrades. These won't come until much MUCH later, because KR also realized the problem and would be implementing the alternative way for players to get their soul. On the other hand, that update would be coming with the 12-man raids after the level 55 patch and Maestro. So, it would be somewhere around there because Maestro comes out after the level 55 and Ultimate patch. :/

Lol the real problem is the evolved stones requirement and lack of convenient ways to farm them, if we had more options for that (DEJA VU INC MOONSTONES) it wouldn't be such a big deal. I mean like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ they are taking out blackwyrm which gave us 1 option, but really no one does anything except ssp/mw which with at least for ssp is controlled by a certain player base lol.