Jump to content
Forums

RIP pvp soulshield, RIP 6v6, Praise the power of element damage and new Raven weapon.


Recommended Posts

The title say it all.
http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/irontech-forge-launching-june-28/
The future is here and you know what it bring?
It bring this:

  Transcendent Soul

  • True Hongmoon Energy - Stage 10 now upgrades to Transcendent Soul (5 Stages), then Awakened Transcendent Soul (5 Stages), and finally True Transcendent Soul.

A true killer to Crit defense and completely making the pvp soulshield useless.

Raven Weapons Stage 7-9 are now available.

  • These upgrades require Blackstones which can be acquired from the Irontech Forge.

Always don't forget to thank them for adding this amazing powerul stage 7-9 Raven weapon so you complete make the pvp weapon path useless...

 

Not to mention they didn't change the cost of sacred oil, so every whale of this game can be more powerful and kill every other player in 1 shoot..

I can't wait to see a BM just smash my health from 177k to 0 in few seconds or maybe a warlock ? I don't know and I don't care about this no more..

All what I can say , Thank you for ruining the open world pvp and 6v6.
 

Thank you for killing the mass pvp just by making everyone I mean "whales" killing each other and everyone else in 1 shoot.

And I would change the name of this patch for Whale of Irontech forge, Cause even the gem mailing cost.

 

Wait no they going to give us a new weapon for pvp path, Yay! .....

Ascendant Weapons Stage 1-6 and upgrades from Galaxy  Weapon are now available.

  • These upgrades require Ascendance Stones which can be acquired from 6v6 Battlegrounds

The only good thing they added

 

 

Updated!

 

Beluga Soul Shields can now be purchased from Battleground Trader NPCs for Battle Points and Ascendance Stones.

  • Beluga Soul Shield Chest 4-8 require win achievements in Beluga Lagooon to purchase.

The new 6v6 soulshield is here boys!

Edited by Valiant
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spin2win said:

It doesn't mean na can't lower the cost. Oh wait when was the last time ncsoft ever cared about us? 

em let ,me think...     never  XD .   they think only about  how to make  $$ easier.  they destroyed  open  world to pick the players in dungeons  after that they added a dungeon resets ( another $$$)   but  wait  we need pvp  ok    lets develop a PVP dungeon  perfect.  no you don't need any open world content you have dungeons + dungeons + item mall  o wait  you need something from  open world ?stop!!!! we will delete it and bring you that in our monthly  Trove.   yeeee.

Edited by MorganClaus
Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thing is they're all seeing this and they're probably thinking is there a way for us to upset the players even more? These guys have no idea what they're doing. I don't understand why they can't let some other company run blade and soul.

Edited by Spin2win
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Spin2win said:

Funny thing is they're all seeing this and they're probably thinking is there a way for us to upset the players even more? These guys have no idea what they're doing. I don't understand why they can't let some other company run blade and soul.

They are letting Garena running BnS Thai and incoming Vietnam.

 

As a Vietnamese who knows Garena's reputation, I'm waiting for lulz and giggles from their services :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Spin2win said:

Funny thing is they're all seeing this and they're probably thinking is there a way for us to upset the players even more? These guys have no idea what they're doing. I don't understand why they can't let some other company run blade and soul.

This game will die in month by this way, the amount of gold you needed to do your stuff now it just impossible to gather as a free player and even whale will need to spends tons of real money to get it.

Rip

Link to post
Share on other sites

Raven 9........

New energy.......

No pvp defense again element.....

Retarded devs......

Stupid pve dominate all

Why there 2 path pve and pvp if pve will dominate the 2 area

What about making the pvp weapon have element dmg reduction?

Edited by xNina
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valiant said:

This game will die in month by this way, the amount of gold you needed to do your stuff now it just impossible to gather as a free player and even whale will need to spends tons of real money to get it.

Rip

Truth!

 

 

Even when you pay with real money you will take none...maybe some RNG chance. So why even buy anything.
Wait, maybe anyone mistook this game with casino and tries his luck.

Edited by Hanty
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait theres a real background pvp here ? Kappa

If there wasn't a need for weapon skins & outfits. I would say fck pve I full stay on pvp arena mode.

I never go in 6v6 cuz its only for whales, I would if gear wasn't a problem.

 

They need to implement outfits and weapon skin on the pvp tab too. I'm not asking about getting raven on pvp and its stats, I'm asking about getting the skin of raven without stats. This is an example. Makes me wanna make a post about it even if I know they will never listen to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valiant said:

This game will die in month by this way, the amount of gold you needed to do your stuff now it just impossible to gather as a free player and even whale will need to spends tons of real money to get it.

Rip

it wont, BnS is still a really popular game.
I know people like you like to call the death of a game when things happen that they dont like, but lets face the truth, BnS will still be a thing for some years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Sylmarien said:

it wont, BnS is still a really popular game.
I know people like you like to call the death of a game when things happen that they dont like, but lets face the truth, BnS will still be a thing for some years.

Be a thing for years ?

That what people like you said about other game like Archage that did die cause of greedy path that made things impossible to reach.

As a free player he will take on avg with 50% RNG good on gold about a 6 to 7 months to reach to stage 1 soul to like Stage 1 awkanend ?No, Maybe more.


And for whale, how much real money he need to pay for that beside grinding ofcourse ? About a 500+ $?

When a player reach a point where he don't see himself process no more in game, he just quit .

That what happen with many big titles games and the recent 2 games was BlackDesert and Archage

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Be a thing for years ?

That what people like you said about other game like Archage that did die cause of greedy path that made things impossible to reach.

As a free player he will take on avg with 50% RNG good on gold about a 6 to 7 months to reach to stage 1 soul to like Stage 1 awkanend ?No, Maybe more.


And for whale, how much real money he need to pay for that beside grinding ofcourse ? About a 500+ $?

When a player reach a point where he don't see himself process no more in game, he just quit .

That what happen with many big titles games and the recent 2 games was BlackDesert and Archage

i wasnt even talking about big games. And i never said anything about archage ...

Its just that ppl like to call the death of games, in the end these games are still up for years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone at nc is brain dead and only caters everything to whales its nothing new 

Frankly the update is irrelevant due to the completely broken match making system it always stacks 1 op side vrs a noob side 

But they don't care the whales will always whale and the staff will always cater to them 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ColorfulDispensary said:

Everyone at nc is brain dead and only caters everything to whales its nothing new 

Frankly the update is irrelevant due to the completely broken match making system it always stacks 1 op side vrs a noob side 

But they don't care the whales will always whale and the staff will always cater to them 

Man I just faced a damn 1000ap warlock with pve soulshield from BT pvping and just killing me in seconds while I play full defensive pvp soulshield.

That just so stupid

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RavTH said:

can we just make 6v6 soulshield based if we have 6v6 soulshield? or can we just forget about gear and make 6v6 like arena.

And taking away a way for whales to show off their one shot skills ?

U MAD BRO ????

NCsoft would probably strangle themselves reading what u wrote.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Updated!

 

Beluga Soul Shields can now be purchased from Battleground Trader NPCs for Battle Points and Ascendance Stones.

  • Beluga Soul Shield Chest 4-8 require win achievements in Beluga Lagooon to purchase.

The new 6v6 soulshield is here boys!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Valiant said:

 

Updated!

 

Beluga Soul Shields can now be purchased from Battleground Trader NPCs for Battle Points and Ascendance Stones.

  • Beluga Soul Shield Chest 4-8 require win achievements in Beluga Lagooon to purchase.

The new 6v6 soulshield is here boys!

 

 

Yeah, it was shown in the stream. Boss Mode is coming up too, so you can look badass

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...