wreckless

90g to mail gems between characters

Recommended Posts

You made huge efforts to make people play more that 1 character and now you are going for a U turn policy. Don't even think i will spent coins in order to get HM gems via the Trove again. 

Bye bye Alts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spin2win   

We seriously need new devs. Devs who actually play the game and not come up with stupid ideas like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bns is the only game I've played that force their players to spend a ton of gold to mail "account bound" items lol wth who came up with this idea. I bet they were thinking this for sure would bring them more money in and not about the players. Never known any game to charge more gold than you get from all dungeons combined to send stuff between your chars on the same acct back and forth. Btw our region is nothing like the others, having 1k gold in kr means you're extremely poor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dotimus   
24 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

It doens't affects ppl like you because you are fine with going with 4AP meanwhile its a massive strike to those whales / ppl who gear up their alts.  Upgrading another char from 4AP to full octa on another char would cost up to $3-4k. I geared up my alts to 1K AP because there were no mailing fees of gems in the first place and for special events and mainly for faster runs in everything.  The changes to this mail fees comes with no warning, nothing. If anything this is pure money grabbing

 

If you think NC did the right thing with this marketing approach you're wrong. It will only lead more players quitting the game and there are ppl who play on all chars rather than a main.  Only very few ppl in their right mind would upgrade another char gems to max if they had octa in first place. and this wont help F8 either since there will be less AP ppl joining and more trap runs. Should this change be permanent there will be ppl requesting refunds and possibly chargeback and more losses of income.


We're not the same as in other regions namely our soul upgrades, lowered PVP dallies rewards, better PVP ranking rewards etc

in case you also didn't read, the transmute MAT costs are almost getting slashed in half 

  • Gem transmutation costs have been updated:

Transmuted Gem (Before)

Transmuted Gem (After)

Previous Level Gem

Price

Mysterious Crystal

Soulstone Crystal

Radiant Energy

Moonstone Crystal

Hongmoon Brilliant Heptagonal Gem

Hongmoon Pentagonal Gem

3

4g 80s >2g 40s

10>5

20>15

20>10

15>8

Hongmoon Sparkling Heptagonal Gem

Hongmoon Hexagonal Gem

3

6g 60s >4g 80s

20>10

25>20

35>20

20>15

Hongmoon Brilliant Octagonal Gem

Hongmoon Heptagonal Gem

3

10g 50s>6g 60s

30>20

30>25

60>35

30>20

(New Gem)

Hongmoon Octagonal Gem

3

10g50s

30

30

60

30

 

I would say they are getting to 1/3 almost since we only have the old sparkling gem steps ( skip normal and brilliant) and still get a cut of mats on that

Edited by Dotimus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenB   
9 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

It doens't affects ppl like you because you are fine with going with 4AP meanwhile its a massive strike to those whales / ppl who gear up their alts.  Upgrading another char from 4AP to full octa on another char would cost up to $3-4k. I geared up my alts to 1K AP because there were no mailing fees of gems in the first place and for special events and mainly for faster runs in everything.  The changes to this mail fees comes with no warning, nothing. If anything this is pure money grabbing

 

If you think NC did the right thing with this marketing approach you're wrong. It will only lead more players quitting the game and there are ppl who play on all chars rather than a main.  Only very few ppl in their right mind would upgrade another char gems to max if they had octa in first place. and this wont help F8 either since there will be less AP ppl joining and more trap runs. Should this change be permanent there will be ppl requesting refunds and possibly chargeback and more losses of income.


We're not the same as in other regions namely our soul upgrades, lowered PVP dallies rewards, better PVP ranking rewards etc

Well, they did give us warning 4-5 weeks ago that they will change the mailing fee for the gems. I know you may have been leveled an alt and played it for more than few months now, but as you know, NCsoft changed the game content from time to time (just looking at the reduction on the upgrade cost on the legendary weapon). Also, judging from all previous patches, we are going to have same patches and routes with other regions too. Since other region has this mailing fee changed, it is not surprised to see that we have this too. My only question is when are we going to have free wardrobe like other regions?

 

Soul upgrades is different from other region? Can you give some examples? The PVP dailies rewards are lowered in US/EU server because people have been abusing them for trading wins more than 9 months ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this change ruins game for me and many of my friends

 

i play with 9 chars daily, raid with 4, after this change guess i'll slightly reduce my gametime from 20h/day to 2h for raid weekly, so thx for that

will be almost impossible to find party for any newer dungeon or random raid with under 800ap alts, now u can mix with main chars thx to that extra 70-100ap from gems

after patch we would have to waste hours looking for party to most likely fail a run with full party of undergeared alts, no thx, not enough time in a day for that

 

we'll have to cancel  alt clan bt runs, ppl will be too undergeared for that without gem boost, barely doin it with those 800aps, forget 700-750 now

 

is that change your way of telling players to stop playing your game so much, paying for it and just go out more this summer? couse it seems to be working

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TakunDes   
3 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

 

Show me the official announcement that they were going to change mailing fees please. if not stop your bullshitting. the only changed im aware of is that they changed the hexa gem from 5g to 0g made it easier for players to access with. They only mention they are doing updates to gems, it never mentions mailing cost

 

They added sparkling venture tokens which are better rewards. and regions like KR has RNG soul upgrades with chance to fails and also other RNG elements which we don't have. which means we are not bound by other regions and players voice matters. and their dallies rewards which gives better gold. On TW being a premium you get free stuff everyday/ gems etc unlike our version of dallies spin.  There are actually several big difference between our regions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenB   
24 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

Show me the official announcement that they were going to change mailing fees please. if not stop your bullshitting. the only changed im aware of is that they changed the hexa gem from 5g to 0g made it easier for players to access with. They only mention they are doing updates to gems, it never mentions mailing cost

 

They added sparkling venture tokens which are better rewards. and regions like KR has RNG soul upgrades with chance to fails and also other RNG elements which we don't have. which means we are not bound by other regions and players voice matters. and their dallies rewards which gives better gold. On TW being a premium you get free stuff everyday/ gems etc unlike our version of dallies spin.  There are actually several big difference between our regions

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/soul-badge-blitz-patch-notes/

Gems will receive significant changes, the most important of which are:

  • Gem types (number of sides) and qualities will be updated.
  • The costs to mail Hongmoon gems to other characters on your account will be updated and normalized.
  • Gem transmutation recipes will be updated and costs will be reduced for some existing recipes.

 

There you go. It was from June 13th patch note.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TakunDes   
21 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

in case you also didn't read, the transmute MAT costs are almost getting slashed in half

In case  you also didn't read. You'll have to spent real cash in order to gain Hongmoon Gems in the first place. which will lead up to thousands of $ to fully max out octa from a fresh character

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shura!   
24 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

Show me the official announcement that they were going to change mailing fees please. if not stop your bullshitting. the only changed im aware of is that they changed the hexa gem from 5g to 0g made it easier for players to access with. They only mention they are doing updates to gems, it never mentions mailing cost

YOU REALLY need to read this

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/irontech-forge-launching-june-28/

the fee for sending the gems will be the same as kr after this update comes this 28.

 

game will soon dead with this news gems fee (killing alts update) , like really , want to see who will waste 150g+ per day to send only the gems..

but lets be happy , thanks to whales we can enjoy this game until gunner is out. /wink

Edited by Shura!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dotimus   
14 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

In case  you also didn't read. You'll have to spent real cash in order to gain Hongmoon Gems in the first place. which will lead up to thousands of $ to fully max out octa from a fresh character

no , you don't need to spend a cent in REAL CASH to get HM gems since any F2P player can get 20 keys a day per trove, that is a shit load of keys and too many chances to get heptas and even more chances to get hexas

 

i can make around 700g as f2p a week just doing dungeons if i want ( willing) to, so  is not as if you need to spend a cent to get HM gems

Edited by Dotimus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OlaMolino said:

Well, it got more and more kinda-Alt-friendly over the time but seems like they thought it would be a good idea to stop that. 

I will send "lower" Gems to my Alts which i play from time to time to prevent those stupid and ridiculous cost.

It is nothing more than a huge "F***k you" together with a punch in the face to everyone that enjoys playing more than only one class in this game. Huge Dissapointment in every possible way.

 

And here's another good idea - don't go against what players want. It never brings anything positive.

 

[edit] Oh wow. 20g per hepta. So 6 heptas, 120g. Dude, I make like 50g/day on a single alt. And that's if I cap my daily limit, which I dare say takes quite a bit of time. How about we get the entire patch, except this utter stupidity? We aren't koreans. Grind is NOT why we are playing this game.

 

@Dotimus Yeah and making 700g+ per week doesn't require 5+ hours every day or anything. How about we don't go there and simply don't get this change. I don't get it what's with people defending the introduction of my grind. The number of people that are ready for june 28 patch is literally 2-3% of the population. And we have people being like "More grind? We so need that! Sign me in, oh and sign in everybody else why you're at it!". Not particularly brilliant if you ask me. "But Ego, more grind means more "content" for everybody to do, why are you complaining when new content is always a good thing!". Yeah, no. Nobody wants to play new content when it's old news, so delivering it now when less than 5% of the players are up for it, is going to achieve nothing more than annoy everybody except those 5%.

Edited by MassiveEgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   

Though the change may not be in favor for most people, I just find it funny how hysterical everyone is becoming over not being able to transfer gems without paying an arm and a leg.

Suddenly this halts everyone's gameplay, not having a full set of Heptagonal/Octagonal gems on an alt will suddenly not make anyone want them for dungeon runs. It disables everyone that's playing on alts from making their own lobby because they can't transfer their gems. Now we're forced to quit the game because our alts aren't able to have Heptagonal/Octagonal gems while running dungeons even though we got free AP gems from Storyline and events. Oh the inhumanity.

 

I mean really guys? There's one thing in voicing your dislike for a change and properly pointing out facts, I'm fine with that but to become hysterical saying now it's halting your progression with dungeoning and playing alts? That's going overboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bim404   

It is, totally. Slower (even impossible for lower alts) F20 without gems, pointless 6v6 with 100AP less on a battleground already unbalanced, not being able to get BT raid without certain amount of AP , slower everything in a general way. I dont have a "main" with true soul, i like play my 5 alts equally, and i dont want to choose one. Gettin a full hepta/octo set was already long and expensive, i cant make 4 others. Free gem trade, not 20g, not 5g, FREE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zuzu Good luck doing anything that actually requires AP. I for example am so used to SM taking less than 6-7 min that I find runs that take longer than 10 not tolerable, as at this point in time this dungeon is nothing more than tedious grind for me. Not gonna do 15 min alt runs just because NC is trying really hard to introduce more grind (grind for crystals this time around). Here's what I think - keep pushing negatives and see how there will be a server regrouping into one big group due to lack of players. There are other games to play and NC is already pushing it with the time requirements for keeping relevance in this game/patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zuzu said:

Though the change may not be in favor for most people, I just find it funny how hysterical everyone is becoming over not being able to transfer gems without paying an arm and a leg.

Suddenly this halts everyone's gameplay, not having a full set of Heptagonal/Octagonal gems on an alt will suddenly not make anyone want them for dungeon runs. It disables everyone that's playing on alts from making their own lobby because they can't transfer their gems. Now we're forced to quit the game because our alts aren't able to have Heptagonal/Octagonal gems while running dungeons even though we got free AP gems from Storyline and events. Oh the inhumanity.

 

I mean really guys? There's one thing in voicing your dislike for a change and properly pointing out facts, I'm fine with that but to become hysterical saying now it's halting your progression with dungeoning and playing alts? That's going overboard.

Because EVERYONE has a full 6 hexagonal gem set lying around for EVERY alt.  Newsflash: you have to use gems to get better gems, and once you merge the gems...the original gems are gone.  So guess what, I have a full hepta set, and absolutely nothing else. As I'm sure is the case with much of the population. We don't have random 6 set nonessential gems lying around. 

 

So yes, our alts progress is halted

Edited by wreckless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
6 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

@Zuzu Good luck doing anything that actually requires AP. I for example am so used to SM taking less than 6-7 min that I find runs that take longer than 10 not tolerable, as at this point in time this dungeon is nothing more than tedious grind for me. Not gonna do 15 min alt runs just because NC is trying really hard to introduce more grind (grind for crystals this time around). Here's what I think - keep pushing negatives and see how there will be a server regrouping into one big group due to lack of players. There are other games to play and NC is already pushing it with the time requirements for keeping relevance in this game/patch.

I'm still doing dungeons perfectly fine with the same gem set I've been using on my alts that I got from the Storyline quests. I don't quite see your point in how it's going to be harder to do dungeons after the change.

 

2 minutes ago, wreckless said:

Because EVERYONE has a full 6 hexagonal gem set lying around for EVERY alt.  Newsflash: you have to use gems to get better gems, and once you merge the gems...the original gems are gone.  So guess what, I have a full hepta set, and absolutely nothing else. As I'm sure is the case with much of the population. We don't have random 6 set nonessential gems lying around

Though this may not be the case for everyone that is still a good point. Didn't think about it since I've never had to use my alts' gems to make heptagonal ones, always got them from events to made them that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was mentioned in the stream that they have heard our concerns and are taking it to the devs to get prices lowered. They didn't say by how much or when to expect this, so at least they have heard us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zuzu It's going to be resource inefficient to transfer heptas in order to enter a lobby with high AP requirement. And I should've probably mentioned this before - having low AP lobbies is fine and all, but if clearing the dungeon in question takes 200% the time... well you get the idea. It's not helping much with 24h day, 10 hours work 1 hour commune, 7 hours sleep, 2 hours of house chores and what not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dotimus   
1 hour ago, MassiveEgo said:

And here's another good idea - don't go against what players want. It never brings anything positive.

 

[edit] Oh wow. 20g per hepta. So 6 heptas, 120g. Dude, I make like 50g/day on a single alt. And that's if I cap my daily limit, which I dare say takes quite a bit of time. How about we get the entire patch, except this utter stupidity? We aren't koreans. Grind is NOT why we are playing this game.

 

@Dotimus Yeah and making 700g+ per week doesn't require 5+ hours every day or anything. How about we don't go there and simply don't get this change. I don't get it what's with people defending the introduction of my grind. The number of people that are ready for june 28 patch is literally 2-3% of the population. And we have people being like "More grind? We so need that! Sign me in, oh and sign in everybody else why you're at it!". Not particularly brilliant if you ask me. "But Ego, more grind means more "content" for everybody to do, why are you complaining when new content is always a good thing!". Yeah, no. Nobody wants to play new content when it's old news, so delivering it now when less than 5% of the players are up for it, is going to achieve nothing more than annoy everybody except those 5%.

if you are that worried about the time it takes to run dungeons  you need to stop thinking about  having alts, having alts with or without max gems takes about the same time to play them.

 

so, you problem just got moved from

"mailing gems to alts costs too much gold"

to

"i dont want to even think of wasting time upgrading the alt(s), let me just use my main's gear on the alt, mkay?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey guys,
 

the gem changes are matching the other regions. We are are going to be taking this initial feedback to the devs to see if we can get it tweaked for us, but that won't be done in time for the patch this Wednesday sadly. We will talk about it more on the stream this afternoon.

If you guys are making this to match other regions costs... Then why don't you add exactly same gold income from daily quests like in other regions???? In other regions 30g per gem means nothing when you make x10 times more gold from daily quests, And in her 30g per gem is alot of gold just to waste by sending back and forth, Don't you think?. If we actually are matching everything as other regions have, Why we have so much modification in EU/NA that other regions dont have? if you have full power to take out certain items from dungeons without korea even knowing about it as an small example while other regions has them, then you have full power to modify mail costs too. This is so ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
19 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

@Zuzu It's going to be resource inefficient to transfer heptas in order to enter a lobby with high AP requirement. And I should've probably mentioned this before - having low AP lobbies is fine and all, but if clearing the dungeon in question takes 200% the time... well you get the idea. It's not helping much with 24h day, 10 hours work 1 hour commune, 7 hours sleep, 2 hours of house chores and what not.

Now just out of curiosity, what gear is your alt is at? If you don't mind me asking.

 

From what I can see you lose about 50~55 AP if you have a full Brilliant Hepta gems. If your alt is already decently geared I don't see it knocking you down to AP that won't allow you to do dungeons at a decent AP req.

 

@SayhaSeer The only region that has a higher gold gain is KR. Other regions such as JP and TW have the same exact gold gain as we do. So please stop saying other regions have higher gold gain when it's only KR that has it.

Edited by Zuzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Now just out of curiosity, what gear is your alt is at? If you don't mind me asking.

 

From what I can see you lose about 50~55 AP if you have a full Brilliant Hepta gems. If your alt is already decently geared I don't see it knocking you down to AP that won't allow you to do dungeons at a decent AP req.

 

@SayhaSeer The only region that has a higher gold gain is KR. Other regions such as JP and TW have the same exact gold gain as we do. So please stop saying other regions have higher gold gain when it's only KR that has it.

"JP and TW" Only two regions?, Well i dont play them idk, I play KR and I played in CN before even EU/NA was out, And even back then they had higher gold income then we will ever do, But then again, The point of this was "Matching other regions". And yet we have sooo much more modifications In eu/na then other regions, We had power to do that, Yet we have no power to modify mailing fees? Please dont make me laugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
Just now, SayhaSeer said:

"JP and TW" Only two regions?, Well i dont play them idk, I play KR and I played in CN before even EU/NA was out, And even back then they had higher gold income then we will ever do, But then again, The point of this was "Matching other regions". And yet we have sooo much more modifications In eu/na then other regions, We had power to do that, Yet we have no power to modify mailing fees? Please dont make me laugh

Didn't mention RU or Thailand because those regions are the same as our gold gain as well. KR is still the only region that has inflated gold and higher gold gain while other regions pretty much have the same gold gain.

 

Anyways, it's already been acknowledged that the gem mailing fee is quite high so it's pretty much waiting on the KR devs to actually modify it to what they feel as though is reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zuzu It makes no difference what gear an alt is sporting (but for the sake of answering the question, the alt I use the most is currently sitting on 854 with all hepta gems I possess). And I have no idea how you came to that 50-55 number, when a full set of hepta, not even sparkling ones, sits on over 80AP total increase. And I'm currently wip on getting all my gems to sparkling brilliant heptas, except diamond and periot (cause reasons -cough- -cough- xD), which would result on over 100AP gain from gems alone. That can literally unlock lobbies for end game dungeons. But if meeting these dungeons would cost solid 120g/day, that would mean it costs more to do dungeons on alts, than to not play on alts. That's really uncool in an RPG game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now