90g to mail gems between characters

wreckless

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, hwalien said:

doesn't Korean server have 100 x more gold rewards then we do? so like isn't 90 gold over there equals to 90 silver in NA/EU? and no one from NC west was able see the problem in this? 

It seems NCW is trying to copy all the bad things of other regions, and not the good stuffs. Also "THINKING" seems a bit hard for these guys or they can't afford hiring better ppl.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hey guys,

the gem changes are matching the other regions. We are are going to be taking this initial feedback to the devs to see if we can get it tweaked for us, but that won't be done in time for the patch this Wednesday sadly. We will talk about it more on the stream this afternoon.

I find funny how there is no time to change some numbers on the database, or wherever the mail fees are, before wednesday

I love this game, but this is an alt killer 100%. Omg, why are you doing it? Just think for 1 moment.  50% of "active players" are alts. 100% players I know have, at least, 1 "geared" alt who are able to support at Bt for example.

Another point: Players from others regions like Korea/China makes hundreds of gold per hour.  Normal dungeons gave to them like 50g..in 1 dammit dungeon. IF we run all dungeons available today we are going to make like 100g-150g. So how we are supposed to level up an alt, upgrade our gear, UPGRADE THIS DAMMIT SOUL with extremely expensive oils and save money? Cmon Ncsoft.

Just think a bit in your actual community and understand this is the most stupid thing you guys changed. There's literally no reason for that.

Why don't fix the sacred oil prices? Why don't fix all the bugs in this game? Why don't make this game more alt-friendly? Naaah, lets just **** it over.

3 minutes ago, Apuh said:

I love this game, but this is an alt killer 100%. Omg, why are you doing it? Just think for 1 moment.  50% of "active players" are alts. 100% players I know have, at least, 1 "geared" alt who are able to support at Bt for example.

Another point: Players from others regions like Korea/China makes hundreds of gold per hour.  Normal dungeons gave to them like 50g..in 1 dammit dungeon. IF we run all dungeons available today we are going to make like 100g-150g. So how we are supposed to level up an alt, upgrade our gear, UPGRADE THIS DAMMIT SOUL with extremely expensive oils and save money? Cmon Ncsoft.

Just think a bit in your actual community and understand this is the most stupid thing you guys changed. There's literally no reason for that.

Why don't fix the sacred oil prices? Why don't fix all the bugs in this game? Why don't make this game more alt-friendly? Naaah, lets just **** it over.

Also FIX the dam penalty of 6v6........make the game more STABLE!!!!

1 minute ago, Apuh said:

They are telling us to quit the game. 

As a player who mains 3 chars with 3 alts this is extremely upsetting. This is the way I make my gold including getting tokens for the badges, if that price will truly stay the same then I might as well forget about playing because there is no way I will be able to cover the gem transfer cost to do dailies on all of them. Other regions make way more gold than we get so that price is nothing to them but to make it that much for our region is a huge let down unless the gold we get will be increased as well.

As a player who has 2 geared alts and 3 alts that need to be geared, it doesn't bother me too much. Each alt has their own set of gems they obtained from Storyline quests and events so I never had to bother with transferring gems back and forth. My main has all the Heptagonal gems while my 5 alts have Hexagonal gems and I've been perfectly fine that way.

Sucks that I can't send over an AP gem to a new char if I decide to make one but it's not going to kill me.

This is definitely a really bad change for our version. I alt extensively to suit a run for clan mates and if their is no change to this then it will destroy my reason for even leveling these gems. This is (in my opinion) an extreme issue that must be corrected before it goes live.

NCWest, if you are going to get some of the worst updates from other regions, please get the patch they released after  they realised it was a mistake. They made moving gems cost more, so they increased all quest gold gains by a large margin. They removed pirate chest from Mast, Taikhan later just dropped the 10k bundle, without a chest. You did it with Mandate and Cold Storage by making the orbs the same and CS only needing 1 orb. Surely you can increase Daily and Weekly quest gold or alternatively, remove most of the trash items in windrest pouches while increasing the chance of a 100g and 1000g ginseng to drop from all pouches.

Having Taikhan drop 10k gold in mast would be a welcome thing. Mushin Tower having increased drop rate on weekends would be great. You have to listen to your community more. We have input on more than just costumes.

I generally roll with the punches and don't complain about much, but this is irritating. It is completely pointless to do anything on alts after Wednesday unless you go without gems. The mega whales with over 1000AP can be OK as they would still be over 875 or so. I have been getting bored of the game and only spent a small amount of trove. Guess it's time to find another game as this completely killed it for me.  I'm open to suggestions of new games to check out.

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey guys,

the gem changes are matching the other regions. We are are going to be taking this initial feedback to the devs to see if we can get it tweaked for us, but that won't be done in time for the patch this Wednesday sadly. We will talk about it more on the stream this afternoon.

perfectly  fine with the change since the game gives a set of gems from the story

... who would even upgrade gems (on alts) if you could just send them back and forth for (almost) no cost

and with (those) alts getting almost less 100 Ap, who knows probably we will see less cancer recruits  for EC normal for 900+

I hope that you also mention that our region does not have the same income in gold value that other regions do, forcing us to pay the same gem fees in mailing is ridiculous and they should be able to see that too.

90g in mailing fees wipes a whole purple train and more (mailing them back).

18 minutes ago, Komika said:

I hope that you also mention that our region does not have the same income in gold value that other regions do, forcing us to pay the same gem fees in mailing is ridiculous and they should be able to see that too.

90g in mailing fees wipes a whole purple train and more (mailing them back).

Again, other regions aside from KR has the same gold gain as we do. KR is the only one that has inflated gold while TW, JP has the same amount of gold gain NA/EU has. Not going to speak for CN since I'm not 100% for them and they're under Tencent so things could've changed.

18 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

perfectly  fine with the change since the game gives a set of gems from the story

... who would even upgrade gems (on alts) if you could just send them back and forth for (almost) no cost

and with (those) alts getting almost less 100 Ap, who knows probably we will see less cancer recruits  for EC normal for 900+

so basically this update is saying get another set of gems for your alts. which is actually better for me since all my characters are on different account anyways. but this still isn't right. most of people have alts on same account and they are not ready for this update. even if we had known about this update a year ago, most of people won't be ready. its not only about ap drop. effect of the gems are must have. not everyone is pro at this game and we need life drain to survive. PVE or PVP gem effects are must.

Im 1 of the ppl who send the gems between my charactors at least 3 times per day.

So, do you think im going to spend more money to get new gems for my alts? Its actually in your dreams, you ppl sit behind your chairs and just make decision without even think about it or you ppl looking at ppl who support this game as a bags of $

So, its better to revsion this update otherwise this game gonna lose the supporters gradually and die like some of the games.

20 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

It doens't affects ppl like you because you are fine with going with 4AP meanwhile its a massive strike to those whales / ppl who gear up their alts.  Upgrading another char from 4AP to full octa on another char would cost up to $3-4k. I geared up my alts to 1K AP because there were no mailing fees of gems in the first place and for special events and mainly for faster runs in everything.  The changes to this mail fees comes with no warning, nothing. If anything this is pure money grabbing

If you think NC did the right thing with this marketing approach you're wrong. It will only lead more players quitting the game and there are ppl who play on all chars rather than a main.  Only very few ppl in their right mind would upgrade another char gems to max if they had octa in first place. and this wont help F8 either since there will be less AP ppl joining and more trap runs. Should this change be permanent there will be ppl requesting refunds and possibly chargeback and more losses of income.

We're not the same as in other regions namely our soul upgrades, lowered PVP dallies rewards, better PVP ranking rewards etc

Archived