90g to mail gems between characters

wreckless

Okay, I know this game is not alt-friendly, but come on, this kills all notions for any alt creation. 90g (if you currently have all heptagonals) to trade between your alts?  you already have to trove your way to a heptagonal gem (in most cases) and spend a ton of money on radiant energies and mats to upgrade it, now it's 180g to transfer and return the gems to the characters each time.  someone please tell me that gems will be ridiculously easy to make with this update.  I have two alts that i cycle between but no longer with these outrageous transfer prices.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, totally agree. The new gem transfer price is ridiculous and I don't know why NC did this. As a F2P player, do 2 character's purple train is my only daily income, now with the change, a full run couldn't even cover the gem transfer. 

Well, it got more and more kinda-Alt-friendly over the time but seems like they thought it would be a good idea to stop that. 

I will send "lower" Gems to my Alts which i play from time to time to prevent those stupid and ridiculous cost.

It is nothing more than a huge "F***k you" together with a punch in the face to everyone that enjoys playing more than only one class in this game. Huge Dissapointment in every possible way.

I have no clue why NC did this. I have all octas maxed so i have to use 180g send to another char. then 180g again back to main. Thats pure retarded imo

What NC did is going to kill everyone that plays with alts and forces everyone to play only one charcter.  I have nearly 2 maxed out alts this hurts really bad. Its like wtf is the point of me gearing them up if it cost 360g each time to play them. Dallies alone gives like dont give that amount of gold in itself. Seriously NC what are you thinking?

What you did is going to lose more customers and its very unreasonable 

Ncsoft you are nerfing your own income. A player base where they can play alts spend more money with Gear, HM skills, Storage, Extra sets of fashion and Packs/Services. They also spend more time in your game. You make more money with gems being moved freely. Don't give your player base something and then take it away. Please rethink this bad choice.

• NCSOFT

Hey guys,

the gem changes are matching the other regions. We are are going to be taking this initial feedback to the devs to see if we can get it tweaked for us, but that won't be done in time for the patch this Wednesday sadly. We will talk about it more on the stream this afternoon.

24 minutes ago, Cyan said:

the gem changes are matching the other regions

And because other regions are doing bullshit you have to do it, too? Seriously, are you guys (the ones who decides that things) even thinking before you are doing anything? As everyone else said: The changes are bullshit.

27 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey guys,

the gem changes are matching the other regions. We are are going to be taking this initial feedback to the devs to see if we can get it tweaked for us, but that won't be done in time for the patch this Wednesday sadly. We will talk about it more on the stream this afternoon.

Thats a very dumb move. Other regions gets alot of gold off killing bosses in dungeons alone. meanwhile we get coppers off killing bosses on our region. do you see the difference?

On our region if i do all event dungeons i get roughtly 60-80g. and i need to spend 360g off playing an alt which is ridiculous. I have had 2 unleshed and true souls/ awkened souls on my alts, i geared them up intentionally for 6vs6. so now with your changes my plan is ruined. and i can't even request a full refund on those alt characters. had i know this change is coming i would never ever spent a $ on my alts and would never gear them.

You guys went in the right direction back then when gems were 5g each to mail and now they cost nothing. But now you made alts extremely unfriendly and trust me on this with this change alot of ppl wont be playing alts no more. theres just no reason to. do you honestly think whales will get octa on everychar?

Whales are not that dumb, and very very few whales are capable of doing this, with your change it even discourage whales who supports the game as a whale and you guys will start to lose some income.

Think of it as a whole please, ppl who gear up alts are ppl who spent more on this game, its way more expensive etc. do you really think doing this change will draw more customers? events on gems / special events requires ppl to play alts if they wish to farm more. like previous event where ppl play on 3 characters to get a diamond gem. Im sorry if i sound angry but i am extremely upset and depressed because of this change. and it is very unhealthy for the whole community not just whale matters

29 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey guys,

Other regions get free shit, and we get ncwest trash

How is this even "matching other regions"

I can completely understand this change in other region like Korea for example.....

Do you think people will be happy paying 360g or 240g peer day if they only play with one alt..... IS RIDICULOUS!

RIP.

55 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hey guys,

When you guys do this, please make sure they are aware that the amount of gold we can get from dailies on alts is less than what it would cost to mail these gems. By a lot. This will completely kill alts. On KR, you can make hundreds of gold per day just from dailies. Having something like 10000g is relatively poor there, whereas here it is incredible. The costs are not even close to fair or proportional to us.

I broke my 35 AP (non account bound)  gems on my alts, since I've made the 48 AP (tradeable), and now I will have nothing on my alts.

I have 6 characters with decent gear (850AP+) and was a pain to get a decent group on F8, now it will be impossible without gems to get a decent group (since everyone just care about AP on F8), now I wont be able to farm badge boxes with alts, rip event depending if they fix this or not. 

More than 50% of my time its dedicated to alts D: 

Archived