Mystic Soul Badge Choice

Meoww

Hi.

I have managed to collect enough Raven Feathers to buy a Mystic Soul Badge. However I'm not sure which one to take.

I have soul badges for both builds shadow and ice alike. I bought the ice one because I see a lot of people using ice as WL and read about many people saying ice would be better.

Personally I currently prefer to use shadow build and for the parts where I could test it, I reach slightly more DPS with shadow build (since the sb nerf) than with ice build.

I highly doubt that I will be able to collect enough Raven Feathers ever again since I don't play regularly enough for BT raids.

To add to the list: I don't have the legendary bracelet.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Take whatever you are comfortable with. The the additional "+" of shadow is - you can use it in toi and 6v6.

And i like shadow for how it is convenient to fight trash mobs with it, while ice is only good vs single big target like bosses.

So i took shadow badge as i 99% of the time use shadow.

• 4 weeks later...

well as ppl said take whatever youre comfortable with, but let me correct Nyaha

The closer to the endgame the better shadow build gets, shadow build has a more constant DPS than ice and its way more usefull than ice, and the only real value of ICE is short battles with big oponents, shadow has an overal 20% more DPS in the longer battles while on ice the longer the battle keeps going the lower your dps will be

19 hours ago, Netson said:

well as ppl said take whatever youre comfortable with, but let me correct Nyaha

The closer to the endgame the better shadow build gets, shadow build has a more constant DPS than ice and its way more usefull than ice, and the only real value of ICE is short battles with big oponents, shadow has an overal 20% more DPS in the longer battles while on ice the longer the battle keeps going the lower your dps will be

You sir, have never see and end game ice WL then. and saying shadow is 20% BETTER DPS in long fights it the most bullshit thing I've ever heard. You either haven't tested it out correctly, or are just pulling number's out of no where. I will say as of currently the best Shadow WL will just slightly beat the best Ice WL over a long fight by up to 5-8k DPS. Which in all honesty if you're super geared doesn't amount to much at all. Once Vortex Temple/ Temple of Eluvium come out, Ice WL will be just slightly better then Shadow WL by 5-8k DPS. So in All True Honesty, It's Easier to just go with what ever build you like and prefer, same goes with the Soul Badges and the Mystic Badges.  With WL, it's pretty much down to preference of how you want to play and what you want to play.

Archived