tower Bracelet

Sailenth

as i did my other topic about tower bracelet breaktrough like how i can't get it, and yeah still can't get the bracelet i'm about to quit this game i'm so annoyed frustrated about the drop rate in there, seriously too many run and nothing like what is this? they need  fix fix fix fix fix the drop rate on this damn bracelet + F20 is so hard for not geared people to keep farming a simple bracelet, i think NCsoft lost their ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ mind on putting so low drop rate on a simple bracelet. but yeah i hope i'm the only one having this issue and NEED TO FIX IT SOON.

Seems fine to me, got 3 of them within 20 runs of F16~20. Haven't seen one yet for my alt in about 15 runs but it's not discouraging me.

Just pace yourself and stop spamming it. Do 5 runs at most in 1 day then wait till the next day. The more you spam it in a day, the more you get frustrated if you don't get the drop. There's no rush in getting the Bracelet.

Please quit.

If you got the legendary bracelet but you are not able to clear a simple flour ..  your are not worthy of that bracelet, please tell me that at least you wasted some gold to get it... but since your a "money" guy.. it's clear you just payed for the gold or something.

I got my bracelet on 8 runs and it dropped at floor 18.

Looking at how toxic you are..  you are not the type of player I would like to have in a dungeon with me.. since you got the bracelet .. I'm guessing you are above 900ap.. and if you are.. and you can't clear a simple stage like 18... well . yeah.

What are "too many runs for you" ...   if you consider "too many runs" for the bracelet.. I'm scared to know how many runs you did for the legendary.

Archived