Forums

Raven and BT jewel crafting cost

Yea they are expensive and while I can understand endgame gear being costly it has to be to a point. Like having to buy the profane stone to get to max lvl on accessories or having to run the end game content to get breakthrough items for leveling up makes sense. The basic materials that are use constantly buy every piece of gear at every stage that should not be so over priced. maybe have an NPC that sells basic materials at reasonable prices 

The only thing that bothers me about raven upgrade cost are the premium stones because Stage 4 and 5 are pseudo upgrades. You get only 8 attack nothing else for stage 4/5 so stage 4-6 is essentially one upgrade costing 9 prem stones. I don't care about the rest of the mats because they are untradeable so if you farm them yourself you don't really lose any money when they reduce the upgrade costs afterward but 9 prem stones for "one" upgrade ticks me off.

It's Actually not Expensive at all. if you find a clan who does BT with a DKP System, means you spend completely nothing. to obtain item it self. and upgrading them is same as any other item. but wait till we get Awakened Black Tower Accessories, where you have to use Max Upgraded Earring + Stage 1 Earring + 65 BT Feathers, and other stuffs. to Upgrade to Either A B or C grade ^^, in worst senario you will need 3 upgrades to get max grade, meaning you need 4 accessories, your main one, and 3 more. and in best scenario you will need only 1, all depends on RNG. if NCsoft decides to add this, better start getting more accessories erly :P, Earring + Earring, Ring + Ring.