BD PvP HM skill

Teggie

Anyone can help me with which HM skills are a must , and what are the good one.

What order should i get ? 

And please don't say ''lightning draw'' but which one of the 3 ty :D.

Also, I read alot about ''Maelstrom'' HM but i don't see any hm skill onto maelstrom is this normal? did they changed it with patch?

Your top priority should be getting the HM skills for lightning draw move 1 & 2 (Lightning draw - Part 2) and the one for Guardian Tempest (The three offals) since they are really good for both Pve and Pvp. You can also get the HM for lightning draw move 3 since the royal zen bean is easy and cheap to get, but move 1 is better overall. Then if you do Pvp try getting the HM for sunder move 2 (The chilling elexir one) and vortex move 2 (Volume 1). 

The others HM skills are just for the lols, don't know for wind build but for lighning are useless. And the maelstorm one you said is just the Volume 2 that gives more defense while spinning while using move 1 vortex. I think before did something else to maelstorm but now is just useless.

None of the HM skill are needed for PvP, but some are good to have

• Chilling Flame Elixir: Sunder penetrates counters
  • Offals: Guardian Tempest heals 5% more and recover focus
  • Lightning Draw Volume 2: Leaves AoE on the ground
  • Hongmoon Secret technique 2: Spinning (M1) reduce 25% incoming damage, which means more defence. Spinning (M2) refreshes knockup cooldown on successful parry.

• 3 weeks later...

the most important is definitely the offals achievement. It makes Flaming Scourge so much stronger I believe. Chilling flame elixir for boosted sunder after raid. and get the lightning draw that lets you cast it twice for those extra lightning energies. (this is for pvE)

The hongmoon vortex is amazing for pvp, as the deflect/parry  resets the CD of  "take flight" on successful parry and the maelstrom lessens the cooldown of raid and heavenly dance I think.

Archived