Sign in to follow this  
Sylla

Serpent calling bell...

Sylla   

This is pathetic, i need to kill someone but there is no one and they have more lvl than me and atack in group... how am i even suposed to get one? I dont have gold...

Why would you add such pathetic feature? Why would you like to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off players in your game?

They even lie in their lvl when you can press esc and check it... lvl 30 vs 35+ how am i even suposed to win this piece of shit?

Edited by Sylla

Zuzu   

You're complaining about two things that don't even coincide with each other.

The Serpent Calling Bell is an item that can be dropped by a random mob in Cinderlands, can be crafted with Merry Potters(I think that's right) or be bought in the marketplace(F5). That's for a purple quest that doesn't have to be done immediately.

I don't even know what your other rant is about killing other players though.

Sylla   

"can be found by defeating someone..."

Edited by Sylla

9 minutes ago, Sylla said:

"can be found by defeating someone..."

Serpent calling bells don't come from player kills. That "someone" you need to defeat is a mob, not a player. And even then you have two other options to get it so you don't even have to farm mobs. Easiest way to get it though is to farm Golden Deva's Essences and sell them until you have enough gold to get one. That is how I have done it on multiple characters.

Sylla   
10 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Serpent calling bells don't come from player kills. That "someone" you need to defeat is a mob, not a player. And even then you have two other options to get it so you don't even have to farm mobs. Easiest way to get it though is to farm Golden Deva's Essences and sell them until you have enough gold to get one. That is how I have done it on multiple characters.

How am i suposed to know that? Someone is a person, a player not a mob...

Isnt deva essences sold by 1 bronze? Ty for info.

13 minutes ago, Sylla said:

Reason why you might have misunderstood where to get the Bell is if there has been error in translation when it came to EU/NA.

If you sell them to NPC then yes but if you put them to market you can get more. At the moment Deva's Essences are 7 silver in NA and 9 silver in EU. You sell your items in market by talking to these people:

unknown.png

This is the Vault/Market NPC at Crescent Spring.

45 minutes ago, Sylla said:

There is nothing in this game other then an achievement you will get from killing another player. Players don't act like mobs and magically drop an item, no game works like that. (except l2 where is they had karama from killing none pvp flagged players they could drop their gear and items)

The fastest means of getting a serpents calling bell if you can't get one by killing mobs in the cinderlands is to take up the merry potter crafting guild, level it and craft it yourself. It takes only a few small items and is a relatively fast craft.  

I takes 20 earthen clay, one pine sap, and one cinderlands thron.. it takes 40 minutes to craft... it's a level 2 craft but it will take less then a day to build up to level 2