Forums

Jadestone village harassment isue

I've been playing the game for a week and a hafe and have gotten to lv 35. However one thing I have noticed is that if I even DARE to put on a blackram outfit in jadestone that 50+ lv players in bamboo uniforms will repeatedly kill me , and other low lv players in the area/town. They'll kill you fixing your weapon, they'll kill you right when you summon the boss, They'll even kill you and revive you to kill you again and repeat untill you manage to escape all while jeering/laughing at you and taunting you to 'fight them' even when you clearly can't make a scratch. 

this is done by multiple people, so sure you can ask for help by high lv people , and yeah they'll help you, but those trolls will suddenly be nowhere to find. 

which obviously means that people will do this regardless if your in there fraction or not.

this is a serious issue of a entire town being down right cruel for new players. of course why not just take off the blackram outfit? You know besides it being cool , you need 40 sigs to get the ivory specter which is why players are in the uniform in town in the first place, the players guide says harassment that makes someone not enjoy the game is frown upon but this harassment in jade stone village is pretty common place. 

34 minutes ago, Esska said:

Ithis is a serious issue of a entire town being down right cruel for new players. of course why not just take off the blackram outfit? You know besides it being cool , you need 40 sigs to get the ivory specter which is why players are in the uniform in town in the first place, the players guide says harassment that makes someone not enjoy the game is frown upon but this harassment in jade stone village is pretty common place. 

You can farm the signias in Sentinel's Coast. It works there both ways , Blackram or Bamboo, and usually there are no high levels camping to get easy kills. I know for fact that it is annoying but it's nothing we can do as the game was designed to be so. Would be nice if they though made level limits that lvl 50s cannot attack lvl 40 or below players for example to try to prevent this so called bullying.

34 minutes ago, Esska said:

I've been playing the game for a week and a hafe and have gotten to lv 35. However one thing I have noticed is that if I even DARE to put on a blackram outfit in jadestone that 50+ lv players in bamboo uniforms will repeatedly kill me , and other low lv players in the area/town. They'll kill you fixing your weapon, they'll kill you right when you summon the boss, They'll even kill you and revive you to kill you again and repeat untill you manage to escape all while jeering/laughing at you and taunting you to 'fight them' even when you clearly can't make a scratch. 

this is done by multiple people, so sure you can ask for help by high lv people , and yeah they'll help you, but those trolls will suddenly be nowhere to find. 

which obviously means that people will do this regardless if your in there fraction or not.

this is a serious issue of a entire town being down right cruel for new players. of course why not just take off the blackram outfit? You know besides it being cool , you need 40 sigs to get the ivory specter which is why players are in the uniform in town in the first place, the players guide says harassment that makes someone not enjoy the game is frown upon but this harassment in jade stone village is pretty common place. 

there is a much better and faster place to get those insigs btw. Jade stone village is slow and like you said a lot of high lvl ppl just acting like 12 years old kids. I would suggest you go south of viridan coast (little camp before the blackram lvl 20 dungeon) You can kill the guards there and if you keep your distance close to camp they will keep coming non-stop which will make it much faster to get those tokens. At your lvl you should be able to handle them without an issue. It took me abbout 30 - 35 minutes to collect all insigns for the outfit i remember it correctly. 

4 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

You can farm the signias in Sentinel's Coast. It works there both ways , Blackram or Bamboo, and usually there are no high levels camping to get easy kills. I know for fact that it is annoying but it's nothing we can do as the game was designed to be so. Would be nice if they though made level limits that lvl 50s cannot attack lvl 40 or below players for example to try to prevent this so called bullying.

I think that is a great idea, having a Lv limit would be good for both party's! I feel pretty bad if I accidentally kill a low Lv by accident, it has happened a couple times when there mixed with npcs and I don't notice them

Just go to sentinal coast. Right at the port spot you can hunt both black ram and bamboo and they are ten times faster and more channels to bounce through if someone is already out there and like others have said there is a low chance of bored high levels up there to screw with you. 

I tried jadestone and it took forever to get dochan to spawn. You go to the port spot on sentinal coast you can kill 6-7 bamboo at once and dochan spawns fast. Same with blackram.. there is a spot where two blackram spawn behind a rock every 15-20 seconds so you just farm the hell out of them. 

On 2017-06-24 at 10:40 PM, Lunakitty said:

yeah some people are like that... but i wouldn't put such a limit on level 50 players... personally when i see a group of LV25-35 players farming insignias i unequip my gear to the point where they are 2-3 times better geared than me before jumping in. it's pretty even that way.