Forums

MxM Jinsoyun Costume

Kanito

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Meginb said:

Let's see, you told me to check my facts, I point out the only facts that existed before Jonathan said anything. Then you call them criteria instead of facts to avoid a legit counter arguement, okay smarty pants. Stop trying to defend their poor management of information when it continues to happen with every patch and every event and every little change that then triggers people to complain even more than normal.

I stand by my original complaint, ncwest has the worst player communication and information availability I have ever seen from a publisher. There is zero excuse for the amount of laziness they give the impression of having when it comes to even basic information we should be allowed to know.

You said " all other outfits from announcements/events show multiple races and genders if they are available. " There is no excepttion there, just an if and that if is fulfilled for Performer. You added criteria aftwerwards, you did not correct yourself. your added exception is a direct reference to your initial statement. Just correct your statement instead of pretending your statement had such claims to begin with. "i meant" instead of "except" would've been enough really. I'm not excusing NC about this, they should do better. I'm just pointing out that your statement is incorrect.

Hey guys just a quick question i read the rules and it stated that i had to log in atleast twice since start of 2017 i have not logged in BnS since WoW Legion came around September 2016 i downloaded MxM and i really like it but i won't be able to get the reward right?( am thinking of returning to BnS

9 hours ago, Bethrezen said:

Hey guys just a quick question i read the rules and it stated that i had to log in atleast twice since start of 2017 i have not logged in BnS since WoW Legion came around September 2016 i downloaded MxM and i really like it but i won't be able to get the reward right?( am thinking of returning to BnS

If you haven't logged in twice before June 23 you won't get it.

http://static.bladeandsoul.com/uploads/articles/pdf/MXM Launch Giveaway for BnS Players Official Rules.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

I play a male character, and gave MxM a try. It's okay as far as mobas go... but (like most BnS players who tried it) I wanted the beautiful outfit. But I can't... Why devs?... why? Race/gender exclusives are a horrible idea. Why can't everything be available to everyone? You just have to put in a little effort to design/make the outfits for other races and/or the other gender. You make me sad. :(

"Disclaimer:

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook."

"General Conditions:

By participating, Eligible Players release and hold Sponsor, its affiliates and Facebook harmless from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Eligible Player’s participation in this giveaway."

why is facebook there? lol

Archived