MxM Jinsoyun Costume

Kanito

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Irisdina said:

to unhock poharan in MXM you need to get 30 Poharan eyepatch (in blackram shipyard), then you can buy her for 11 Sol. About outfit you get it Junly 12 or something like this.

But the bns website states that you get poh in mxm and the outfit just by completing the 5 titan ruins 5v5 matches D: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/play-mxm-and-earn-a-wilting-flower-costume/

So i downloaded MXM game, logged in with the same email im using to play BnS, now i just need to play these games right ? what if i have characters in BnS on 2 different servers ? Is this code for costume or ? help

1 hour ago, Thefieldofnone said:

But the bns website states that you get poh in mxm and the outfit just by completing the 5 titan ruins 5v5 matches D: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/play-mxm-and-earn-a-wilting-flower-costume/

And you will AFTER the due date. It will be given out once the time for this "event" ends. If you remember the WL leveling event where you could get Temptation from just lvling any char below lvl 10 to lvl 50 you were eligible to receive Temptation after the event duration ended. So just patiently wait until 8th of June and a bit after that you should receive your free outfit either as a code on the website that you apply or straight to your rewards box.

6 hours ago, Yndril said:

So Performer with the current event is Jin only? Get your facts straight. They don't always show all races.

Except Performer was revealed with Female and Male Jin options, Performer is a recolor of Crimson Butterfly which is a universal outfit already and Jin are used for a majority of outfits since they tend to look the most well rounded in them.

Meanwhile, Wilting Rose is only ever worn by a Yun character in game, there's no mention of the outfit being for all females in the news post itself along with only previewing the outfit on Yun and the banner Poharan and Jin look like they aren't even using BnS's graphics. Also you can't preview Wilting Rose in game yet and no one will get the outfit until the promotion is over with.

If it hadn't been for Jonathan's tweet, it would've been pretty much assumed that the outfit was for Yun only. You can't check facts when there are none to check.

2 hours ago, Thefieldofnone said:

There is nothing about Poh being unlocked by completing the 5 titan ruins 5v5 matches. Only about outfit. Look in MxM in "Master" tab. You can check there what you need to get characters. Blackram was avialiby yesterday, today is diffrent dungeon (where you get items which are needed for Ghost Widow).

BTW: even if there will be some event to get Poh for 5 titans matchs you still need poh eyepach to upgrade her weapon, so you still need to farm a little that dungeon. Its rly eassy so i dont see problem. I got her in 1st day of game and max her weapon and skills i wanna use (Gattling jump, Shotem up and Bratatata).

9 hours ago, Irisdina said:

There is nothing about Poh being unlocked by completing the 5 titan ruins 5v5 matches. Only about outfit. Look in MxM in "Master" tab. You can check there what you need to get characters. Blackram was avialiby yesterday, today is diffrent dungeon (where you get items which are needed for Ghost Widow).

BTW: even if there will be some event to get Poh for 5 titans matchs you still need poh eyepach to upgrade her weapon, so you still need to farm a little that dungeon. Its rly eassy so i dont see problem. I got her in 1st day of game and max her weapon and skills i wanna use (Gattling jump, Shotem up and Bratatata).

Umm, actually the event does in fact state that you can unlock Poharan by doing the 5 titans matches.

Also, assuming you've signed up with BnS's newsletter, you would've received an e-mail explicitly stating:

Attention Hongmoon Warriors!

MXM, our latest free-to-play game, is now live in North America and Europe! To celebrate this achievement, we are offering all eligible Blade & Soul players an opportunity to earn a FREE Wilting Flower costume (female only) for your character in Blade & Soul by trying out MXM.

Play MXM and complete five matches in the 5v5 Titan Ruins mode before July 8 and you’ll be eligible to receive the following free gifts in MXM and Blade & Soul:

• Receive a Wilting Flower Costume (female only) in Blade & Soul
  • Receive a Poharan Master in MXM

To begin you quest and earn these free rewards, download MXM now. For the complete official rules, click here

You can always stay up to date on the latest MXM news and in-game events by following our social channels below or visiting the official website.

15 hours ago, Meginb said:

Except Performer was revealed with Female and Male Jin options, Performer is a recolor of Crimson Butterfly which is a universal outfit already and Jin are used for a majority of outfits since they tend to look the most well rounded in them.

On 2017-06-23 at 1:18 AM, Meginb said:

Why would they only show it on Yun then, all other outfits from announcements/events show multiple races and genders if they are available.

So now you have criteria? Don't say "all" when you don't mean it. Whatever, you have your answer and there are instances where they've only shown Lyn or Gon too, despite it being available for other races, they usually only take one if they look pretty much the same on all. They are sometimes lazy...

8 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

I can't even install the game to try, it keeps trying to install the launcher and over write my Taiwan launcher.

You can choose the install location you know...

14 hours ago, Yndril said:

So now you have criteria? Don't say "all" when you don't mean it. Whatever, you have your answer and there are instances where they've only shown Lyn or Gon too, despite it being available for other races, they usually only take one if they look pretty much the same on all. They are sometimes lazy...

Let's see, you told me to check my facts, I point out the only facts that existed before Jonathan said anything. Then you call them criteria instead of facts to avoid a legit counter arguement, okay smarty pants. Stop trying to defend their poor management of information when it continues to happen with every patch and every event and every little change that then triggers people to complain even more than normal.

I stand by my original complaint, ncwest has the worst player communication and information availability I have ever seen from a publisher. There is zero excuse for the amount of laziness they give the impression of having when it comes to even basic information we should be allowed to know.

Archived