MxM Jinsoyun Costume

Kanito

So looking at this post am I not mistaken in believing this is a female only outfit? There were no pictures or comments referring to one and you can't find it in F3, at least on a male. How is this fair? I main a male character and don't like to play alts, but those people who play female toons get to be rewarded for playing MXM? What the actual F? Jesus Christ not everyone that plays this game plays on a female. I'm sick of males getting shafted with outfits either being designed horribly or not getting male versions at all. Get your shit together.

goUeE

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually super happy they released the young jinsoyun costume, I believe the reason they chose this outfit is because it relates to the different forms jinsoyun can take in mxm, but you are right, there should be a male reward (I usually play all males myself, there is a 5 male  to 1  female ratio on my account XD)

It's a bummer you have to play an entirely different game and PvP to get the first time release of a race and gender locked outfit that they will probably stick in Trove or an rng box when it reaches BnS....

1 hour ago, Meginb said:

Why would they only show it on Yun then, all other outfits from announcements/events show multiple races and genders if they are available.

According to this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/6j3zwx/get_a_free_costume_by_playing_mxm/

and these files from KR: http://m.imgur.com/a/fR5oN

It's Yun only.

Here: 

Deal with it man. I play female Lyn do you know how many times each race and gender has a unique modification to an outfit then we find out the lyn has the same costume male and female, this game wont give you what you always want when it comes to costumes.  

12 hours ago, Meginb said:

Why would they only show it on Yun then, all other outfits from announcements/events show multiple races and genders if they are available.

According to this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/6j3zwx/get_a_free_costume_by_playing_mxm/

and these files from KR: http://m.imgur.com/a/fR5oN

It's Yun only.

So Performer with the current event is Jin only? Get your facts straight. They don't always show all races.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad if NCsoft released more race and gender exclusive costumes. They don't. I've been waiting for Illsim, panda, and other male or lyn only costumes for a long time. 

So here we are with a female only costume that you get for free if you play a new game.

23 minutes ago, Moshemo said:

Does anyone know if doing 5v5 (A.I.) still grants us the outfit, or do we have to battle other players?

5V5 against AI does complete the achievement, that is fact. I played against ai 5V5 in titan and the achievement was completed. What you will have to do is check your region though. The code is valid for US/EU regions/residents only.

13 minutes ago, K4t said:

5V5 against AI does complete the achievement, that is fact. I played against ai 5V5 in titan and the achievement was completed. What you will have to do is check your region though. The code is valid for US/EU regions/residents only.

Ok! Thank you very much for the clarification. I was never very good at games like mxm, so it's a relief that I don't have to drag down a team with me in an actual battle. 

+ I'm NA (US)

48 minutes ago, Moshemo said:

Ok! Thank you very much for the clarification. I was never very good at games like mxm, so it's a relief that I don't have to drag down a team with me in an actual battle. 

+ I'm NA (US)

Same, I thought I'd have to drag down a team when I got in and wasn't really sure if to continue playing against AI or try for real players to see which one give achievement, so I just played until i hit 5 games and if I didn't get it then i know for sure it would have to be against players, lo and behold...achievement completed when I pressed U xD

Another day, another salty crisis averted lel

Just now, Thefieldofnone said:

So I just completed 5 5v5 matches against players in mxm but didn't get any notification of completing anything. When is the outfit going to be available for blade and soul and when will I unlock poharan in mxm?

Seriously? 

Archived