No more legendary loot on TOP dungeons

Bris

Don't know who mess the chances to drop a legendary, but from last unprofessional patch day ,that broke alot than fix things, to now, i didn't saw any legendary drop.Please do check and tell me if i'm wrong. I know the company wants my money,but please show us "mercy".It's inhuman to run 20 times a day Naryu Foundry HM (at least) too see nothing value.

There is nothing wrong with legendary drops. I`ve seen 3 belts in the past three days from NF (NM). Each day i ran legendary belt dropped. My guild mate ran NF 30+ times with no luck until 2 days ago.  On the other hand It took me 80+ runs to get the Infinite Challenge outfit. 

It is all about RNG. You might not see something for a while and let me tell you 40-80 runs is still pretty normal not to see anything valuable even if you spammed hardmodes. I had to accept my bad RNG fate and I got both my belt and neck with tokens. Bracelet luckily I got as drop from clan run and won it since we rolled to see who gets it. What comes to Orbs/Discs I farmed them with Heavenly Energies and Peaches. At least with NF/DT/EC you can get the legendary accessories with tokens instead.

I have done probably around 100  EC/DT runs on different chars and I hjave seen 1 (ONE) ring drop only. On EC I do mostly HM runs and get nothing. Another problem is also the drop of weapons. I am not saying class specifik weps but weps in general. I think I see a wep drop once in 5-6 runs. 

The drops on these 2 dungeons are terrible.

Well like 4 or 5 days back we droped 2x legendary neck in a row so i guess its just rng and seen like 3 orbs so the loot is fine and 20 runs is nothing did 40 runs on DT when i first saw the legendary neck. 

Archived