Claveline

Anyone knows the name of these songs?

Recommended Posts

I've been trying to find the names of two songs that plays on Zaiwei both different songs and places, it's been a couple hours and this is actually driving me crazy, I love both songs but I have no clue at all.

The first zone, and the most important would be the one at Leafshade Courtyard, near the House of Pleasures, also near the Pleasure Chamber, at the south of Zaiwei, on the Silverfrost Mountains.

 

Next one would be the one that play at the House of Pleasures. 

Thank you very much for reading ;v; any help would be really appreciated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Claveline said:

I've been trying to find the names of two songs that plays on Zaiwei both different songs and places, it's been a couple hours and this is actually driving me crazy, I love both songs but I have no clue at all.

The first zone, and the most important would be the one at Leafshade Courtyard, near the House of Pleasures, also near the Pleasure Chamber, at the south of Zaiwei, on the Silverfrost Mountains.

 

Next one would be the one that play at the House of Pleasures. 

Thank you very much for reading ;v; any help would be really appreciated 

You Might find what you're looking for in the playlist here -> 

 

Edited by SayhaSeer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

You Might find what you're looking for in the playlist here -> 

 

I was looking for this kind of playlist! thank you so much! 
First song was "The Dazzling hills" while the second one was actually "House of pleasures" lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 6:57 AM, Claveline said:

I was looking for this kind of playlist! thank you so much! 
First song was "The Dazzling hills" while the second one was actually "House of pleasures" lol

Your Welcome :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 6:37 AM, ander01se said:

I've been looking for the Heavens Mandate theme for the first phase if anyone knows. :o

 I hope this is what your looking For

 

Second Boss Fight

 

Edited by SayhaSeer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-07-06 at 10:45 PM, SayhaSeer said:

 I hope this is what your looking For

It is, thanks a ton! =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now