Sign in to follow this  
Tjaranis

just got back to the game

Recommended Posts

Tjaranis   

so just got back to the game and had over 900 mails from goldsellers in my mailbox here -_-

so how is it ingame, also how is the endgame status of P2W (or if you like P2Progress beyound reasonable speed of none extra paying)? :)

 

how is the endgame OpenWorld pvp? (people doing it, worth doing?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiriC   

Ignore the mails, you won't get them from now on.

Bots are more or less non existent ..  I restarted as well 2 months ago.. and I only saw 2/3 bots.

 

The ingame and endgame content, in simple terms you need a clan if not you won't see the endgame content..  ( only if you pay a lot of gold )

You get to do the purple train, you get to do the legendary dungeons but since you just returned you still need to grow a bit till you get accepted in them... that's about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spin2win   
3 hours ago, Tjaranis said:

so just got back to the game and had over 900 mails from goldsellers in my mailbox here -_-

so how is it ingame, also how is the endgame status of P2W (or if you like P2Progress beyound reasonable speed of none extra paying)? :)

 

how is the endgame OpenWorld pvp? (people doing it, worth doing?.

p2w by a lot and open world pvp is alright but could be better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiriC   
49 minutes ago, Spin2win said:

p2w by a lot and open world pvp is alright but could be better.

open world pvp ?  best joke I saw ... what open world pvp ?   MSP ? not in this game.... there is no open world pvp in this game.. get your facts straight... if you want pvp you only have arena.. 1v1/3v3/6v6.  that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spin2win   
54 minutes ago, LiriC said:

open world pvp ?  best joke I saw ... what open world pvp ?   MSP ? not in this game.... there is no open world pvp in this game.. get your facts straight... if you want pvp you only have arena.. 1v1/3v3/6v6.  that's it.

I love how you actually came in here acting like you know what you're talking about. I am pretty sure what he means by open world pvp he is asking if faction vs faction is still hapening . In case you don't know it still does happen from time to time. No, it's not a huge thing, but it still happens. "Get your facts straight".

Edited by Spin2win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiriC   
56 minutes ago, Spin2win said:

I love how you actually came in here acting like you know what you're talking about. I am pretty sure what he means by open world pvp he is asking if faction vs faction is still hapening . In case you don't know it still does happen from time to time. No, it's not a huge thing, but it still happens. "Get your facts straight".

Oh please..  "I love how you actually came in here acting like you know what you're talking about"  .. .. do you even know what open world pvp stands for ? if you only did pvp in blade, then you have no idea.

If the entire server dose not know about it.. then it's not huge..and when it happens like you stated it's just a random thing that has no real value... back in the day when SSP was full, and I mean full... yeah then you could have called it a open world pvp, but now ? No.. and get over it... if you have a party .. a premade party come to just pvp and then nothing happens for days and weeks.. it's not a big woop.. when this is a regular thing were clans have to actually FIGHT for a channel.. then you call it pvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndril   
56 minutes ago, Spin2win said:

I love how you actually came in here acting like you know what you're talking about. I am pretty sure what he means by open world pvp he is asking if faction vs faction is still hapening . In case you don't know it still does happen from time to time. No, it's not a huge thing, but it still happens. "Get your facts straight".

I don't common in SSP since the place bores me, but last I checked, it was pretty much dead. There are some crimson on my server that go and one-shot people and steal their points. but it is hardly faction PvP if a 1000+ AP guy go and one-shot a bunch of people that only does SSP because they need faction insignia or any other reason. Most doesn't even have any critical defense.

 

And 6v6 (not open-world) is pretty much a whalefest, doesn't really matter if you're very good with your class if a whale with raven weapon and true soul can kill you instantly if you make one mistake.

 

Might be some server groups that still have some of it it, but to my knowledge, open-world PvP is dead on my server group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SadFace   

This game is build around the arena pvp. No big reason to talk about open world pvp in the instance-based game it's just not what this game is about.

And p2w (which every mmo has)  - can occure only in battlegrounds 6v6. You can not p2w in arena (unlike many other mmo's).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spin2win   
6 hours ago, LiriC said:

Oh please..  "I love how you actually came in here acting like you know what you're talking about"  .. .. do you even know what open world pvp stands for ? if you only did pvp in blade, then you have no idea.

If the entire server dose not know about it.. then it's not huge..and when it happens like you stated it's just a random thing that has no real value... back in the day when SSP was full, and I mean full... yeah then you could have called it a open world pvp, but now ? No.. and get over it... if you have a party .. a premade party come to just pvp and then nothing happens for days and weeks.. it's not a big woop.. when this is a regular thing were clans have to actually FIGHT for a channel.. then you call it pvp.

No one said it was a huge thing. If you actually took the time to read his question, it was him asking if pvp was still happening. It's pretty obvious to what he was asking when he mentioned open world because he's a returning player. The pvp still happens from time to time. I would know cause I was pvping few days ago. and yes, genius we all know blade and soul isn't focused on pvp and it's not the same as it use to be. Please just go back to farming your peaches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this