Just started and have Ncoin

Reivaxx

Hi, all quick question I have started and have about 2000 ncoin what shall I get to help me level up as a beginner. Is the starter pack really worth it? Any other tips and tricks for a newbie will be highly appreciated. Thanks all and hope to see you in game can't wait to see what this journey holds for me. 

The starter pack is good for it's price but in my opinion the mastery bundle is better in the long run. Try playing through the main story first to completion. You'll get all your equipment from the story quest, with optional stronger stuff from purple dungeons. In the end, almost everything from both packs are obtainable through normal game play, the hexagonal gems are usually from events but they're becoming increasingly easier to get. If you really want a kick start into getting your legendary weapon, then mastery bundle is the way to go.

I will strongly recomend you to get the duelist bundle. It will give much more bang for your bucks in the long run. And you will be able to compete in arena mostly on equal footing right from the moment you get lvl 50. Basicly what it have - it gives you the curency that you can buy HM skills with. You can get it in game but it will take forver. You can get many skills doing pve and buying the items from the market but they are very expensive. But this one bundle will allow to buy the majority of those skills right from the start. It also will give you a nice looking weapon skin. Other bundles hardly even worth buying - you can get those items doing pve pretty simple.

I just made my second warlock and this bundle was the only thing i have bought with ncoins for almost 1.5 years playing the game. It's just so good.

Archived