daily outfits

zerooo

On 24.6.2017 at 3:08 AM, Krissy said:

Could someone list all of the outfits (for this daily special) that have been released already? i have been unable to check and i dont know who else to ask >.<

1. Colorful Autumn Leaves

2. Devotion

3. Wild Stallion

4. Allegiance

5. Dark Specter

Only 2 Days left. And i bought only 1 so far. The selection could be better.

I took a closer look at F3. There are a lot lot more costumes not listed on other websites.
I looked here: http://bladeandsoul.gamepedia.com/Wardrobe  and https://bns.mmo-fashion.com/

Like these, which i now also want.

e0a148-1498361091.jpgdf3210-1498361265.jpg

d37209-1498361319.jpga6582f-1498361372.jpg

Crimson Butterfly is looking best on Yun.

And i saw, the new Event costume is just a recolor of this.

5 hours ago, ClairFarron said:

At this point i would not be surprised if they put the hongmoon outfit tommorw. 

hahahaha totally agree, i personally playing other game and wait koreans give this game to a serious company. They got Nothing else than fix bug (feint to fix it actually), translate and release outfifs but it seems even this childish work too hard for them.

11 hours ago, Zini said:

1. Colorful Autumn Leaves

2. Devotion

3. Wild Stallion

4. Allegiance

5. Dark Specter

Only 2 Days left. And i bought only 1 so far. The selection could be better.

I took a closer look at F3. There are a lot lot more costumes not listed on other websites.
I looked here: http://bladeandsoul.gamepedia.com/Wardrobe  and https://bns.mmo-fashion.com/

Like these, which i now also want.

e0a148-1498361091.jpgdf3210-1498361265.jpg

d37209-1498361319.jpga6582f-1498361372.jpg

Crimson Butterfly is looking best on Yun.

And i saw, the new Event costume is just a recolor of this.

thank you very much!! and yeah.. i agree. looks like i didnt miss much.

2 hours ago, Sora Tsukino said:

They put dark specter (trove outfit), so Solar Eclipse might come as well

Not happening, dark specter is way older and not as popular as solar eclipse. They would be pretty stupid if they put on solar eclipse for half price.

i can see them bringing an outfit from last year that first came out between jan2016 and july 2016, so long as its a single outfit and not part of a set. Mark my words...

My safest bet is noblesse or chime tbh but already have the noblesse one :/ Would really like for them to put in rough customer though. The put in one rng event outfit, they can do with another but I'm not holding my breath.

last day guys......what are your thoughs so far? for me.....completely dissapointment , only one costume was...decent , the rest , plain ugly stuff , i would like to see at least white night or lunar eclipse i think is the name...but i wont hold my breath...

On 6/23/2017 at 10:52 PM, Showta said:

Chime (the 2nd one) will probably make it in as will Best Friend I think. I think all of those have a good chance except 3 of them.
1: The 4th one. White Hot has come out twice now, both times in February. It'd be a huge waste to put something there that's already had a 2nd chance.
2: The 2nd to last one. Same reason as White Hot. That black zipper outfit was a reward for leveling once Warlock came out as well as another award for event tokens TWICE I believe along with it ALSO being in the Merchant of Wonders. So that ones already come out about 4 times now making it even worse than White Hot.
3: The 3rd to last; Silver Dragon. Silver Dragon was offered for an entire year as a perk to getting the $130 premium bundle. They wouldn't re-release Silver Dragon even for normal prices let alone for 499NC when everyone else paid $130 to get it for an entire year-not unless they wanted to anger a LOT of people.

The others seem fine though.
GMs are you reading this-please put Spiffy Spectacles back in cash shop. Do it for me, do it for the Summer time. I know you're here!!

The first one itself, based on your logic, which I'm not saying I disagree with, is called "Best Friend", and has been out twice since launch, as well. I got it when it first showed up in an RNG box off the HM Store, but later, we got another chance for it. I'm wanting to say it was from a Dragon Express tab where we had to pay certain event tokens for it, unless it was just buyable from the HM Store. 

I was hoping that since Dark Spectre or whatever it's called was featured (Had it from an RNG box already, as well.), that they'd put the white version of it in the store too. I got the dark one, but due to this game's retardedly fraudulent RNG, I couldn't get the white one. I had all of these costumes already, except for the first  one, being Autumn Leaves. I skipped it first time around. I like the palette swap that came out with the pretty hairstyle more, but 500nc wasn't too bad for the original. I hope the last costume is something I'll actually want.^^;

They clearly released every ugly outfifs people didnt buy massivly last year and they called it "Event"....total disrespect... it's like your going at restaurant because there is special foods and surprise and you end up eating outdated meats whole weeks.

I am pretty sure they are laughing at us everyday now.

Archived