daily outfits

zerooo

big thanks for Devotion ! <3 big shout outs to nc 

now  can you put any of these ...pretty please!!! some of us missed the chance to get them 

9KM79tV.jpg

master class or any School type costume 

<3 thanks!

22 minutes ago, Zini said:

I still hope to see one of these:

bns-best-friend-jin-female_thumb.jpgbns-call-of-spirits-yun_thumb.jpg1e_thumb.jpgbns-white-hot-jin-yun_thumb.jpgbns-silver-dragon-jin-female_thumb.jpgbns-temptation-jin-female_thumb.jpgbladeandsoul-regium-corvus_thumb.jpg

Chime (the 2nd one) will probably make it in as will Best Friend I think. I think all of those have a good chance except 3 of them.
1: The 4th one. White Hot has come out twice now, both times in February. It'd be a huge waste to put something there that's already had a 2nd chance.
2: The 2nd to last one. Same reason as White Hot. That black zipper outfit was a reward for leveling once Warlock came out as well as another award for event tokens TWICE I believe along with it ALSO being in the Merchant of Wonders. So that ones already come out about 4 times now making it even worse than White Hot.
3: The 3rd to last; Silver Dragon. Silver Dragon was offered for an entire year as a perk to getting the $130 premium bundle. They wouldn't re-release Silver Dragon even for normal prices let alone for 499NC when everyone else paid $130 to get it for an entire year-not unless they wanted to anger a LOT of people.

The others seem fine though.
GMs are you reading this-please put Spiffy Spectacles back in cash shop. Do it for me, do it for the Summer time. I know you're here!!

2 hours ago, Zini said:

3rd outfit is Wild Stallion.

bns-black-mustang-yun.jpg

I still hope to see one of these:

bns-best-friend-jin-female_thumb.jpgbns-call-of-spirits-yun_thumb.jpg1e_thumb.jpgbns-white-hot-jin-yun_thumb.jpgbns-silver-dragon-jin-female_thumb.jpgbns-temptation-jin-female_thumb.jpgbladeandsoul-regium-corvus_thumb.jpg

i personally would love to see this 

bns-best-friend-yun.jpg

or 

bns-white-night-yun.jpg

even 

bns-lotus-yun.jpg

which idk why is not ingame or something @@

5 hours ago, zerooo said:

is not like im forcing im just suggesting ...keep giggling 

You obviously haven't been here long enough to know that they ignore literally 99% of the suggestions that get posted here on the forums. 

1 hour ago, Spin2win said:

You obviously haven't been here long enough to know that they ignore literally 99% of the suggestions that get posted here on the forums. 

you are Obviously wrong...playing bns since obt ... and just because you think they dont read or ignore all posts, doesnt mean no1 from nc team dont look at forums at least once a day......well w/e

2 hours ago, Showta said:

Chime (the 2nd one) will probably make it in as will Best Friend I think. I think all of those have a good chance except 3 of them.
1: The 4th one. White Hot has come out twice now, both times in February. It'd be a huge waste to put something there that's already had a 2nd chance.
2: The 2nd to last one. Same reason as White Hot. That black zipper outfit was a reward for leveling once Warlock came out as well as another award for event tokens TWICE I believe along with it ALSO being in the Merchant of Wonders. So that ones already come out about 4 times now making it even worse than White Hot.
3: The 3rd to last; Silver Dragon. Silver Dragon was offered for an entire year as a perk to getting the $130 premium bundle. They wouldn't re-release Silver Dragon even for normal prices let alone for 499NC when everyone else paid $130 to get it for an entire year-not unless they wanted to anger a LOT of people.

The others seem fine though.
GMs are you reading this-please put Spiffy Spectacles back in cash shop. Do it for me, do it for the Summer time. I know you're here!!

Sure they could put the last one in? 

It was from a Daily Dash long ago don't know if they ever put something that "was" daily dash reward exclusive in the cash shop.

28 minutes ago, zerooo said:

you are Obviously wrong...playing bns since obt ... and just because you think they dont read or ignore all posts, doesnt mean no1 from nc team dont look at forums at least once a day......well w/e

Actually i'm not. Just look at their forums... It's filled with complaints and the funny thing is almost none of them ever get a professional response from staff. You even got players begging them to let someone else run the game. *giggles*

Not going to suggest anything, since I want to be surprised (for better or worse). But I just had to drop a big THANK YOU, for putting Black Mustang, aka, Wild Stallion here! I couldn't buy it last time it was around so I forgot to even check the price, i just bought it right away!

I can't suggest any outfit, since those ones we had until now, almost all of them had really cheap modelling. What i wonder is, why so many outfits that has got old in other regions, china i.e. , are missing in our release ? Like they are removed from here for w/e reason ... which every one of has really upper-class intense modelling work, compared to those recolored crap we keep getting which clip like crazy even on those anorexic wardrobe presets.

42 minutes ago, Krissy said:

Could someone list all of the outfits (for this daily special) that have been released already? i have been unable to check and i dont know who else to ask >.<

Today is: Allegiance, https://bns.mmo-fashion.com/allegiance/

This is the original version of the style, Commitment is the recolor incase you're wondering why it looks familiar.

----

People who are wanting Spellcaster / Nurse, should prob wait for the respective "holidays". Nurse = vday, Spellcaster = halloween. They also come with hats so probably won't be sold. Same goes for silky hair. Best friend, White night, and Lotus have been sold like 2/3 times already so I really hope they do not make it..Silver Dragon probably won't make it since it's too soon since they changed the year prem outfit only. But chime/maritime patrol would be nice to see since it's been about a year/almost a year since they were sold last. Lastly, those who are wanting bathings suits to come out in this sale....probably not. However I don't think it will be too long till they put them all back in for summer since it's almost July so hang in there~ Also it's good to note that some of the swimsuits came in bundles so expect them too again.

Each day from June 20–26 you’ll find a costume in the available items for Today’s Specials. We won’t be telling you ahead of time what they are, so be sure to check every day!

Anyone agree that so far on the 4th day, it's been all crappy selection of outfits? Only one that I liked so far was Devotian 

Archived