Punishment for dungeon leaving

Mephalis

I am sure this happened to everyone of you. I cut to chase. Development team make it so that if people leave the que in dungeon or in cross server realm to give them a stacking -100% to drops. This will punish people and stop them from running and being nasty and slowing people down.

33 minutes ago, Mephalis said:

I am sure this happened to everyone of you. I cut to chase. Development team make it so that if people leave the que in dungeon or in cross server realm to give them a stacking -100% to drops. This will punish people and stop them from running and being nasty and slowing people down.

Do you mean when people use LFP button in F8?

I don't see a problem if people leave the quene in dungeon or in cross server realm. If people leave, just quene/lfp for another member? How hard is that? If you don't like people leaving, why not making clan runs with your own friends?

I usually leave the quene in dungeon (waiting for other people to join the party, not LFP-ing) when I mis-click and joined the wrong party in register tab OR when I found that there are players in my block list OR when I found that there are much lower AP than what is asked for in register tab (like asking for 900+ AP, but there are 700+ AP players in the party).

I usually leave in the cross server realm because the leader went to some other dungeon (like were supposed to go sogun, but went to NS because of all 900+ players in the party) OR I LFP'ed into a party with well-known dungeon afkers or players in my block list.

Since this game failed to design the F8 perfectly, I don't want to run dungeons with anyone in my block list (big ego (talking shits throughout the entire dungeon run) or afkers). 

well i agree with this. whenever peapole join my party, it gets full. when i come to the entrance, they all leave. can they do something for this? like entering and leaving? really? 

3 hours ago, Mephalis said:

i dont like the -100% drops idea. maybe they should add something like this : you get a warning if you abuse the leaving feature in cross server deungon. 

No, people have the tendency to recruit when they're in dungeon and already killed the bosses you need for the daily. It wouldn't be fair to these players that fall victim to this and they'll end up wasting time. Also not to mention dungeons like blackram narrows in DC I'd rather do solo than with a party full of 50s because most of the time people don't wait. So we just enter cross-server and then leave the party. Much faster than going to the actual instance in open world.

I would be highly against this, as it is now, i can solo everything expect Asura (takes to long to get to first boss) DT (mechs on last boss) Foundry (mechs) and NF (not enough damage) So I use F8 LFP just to get to the instance so i dont have to windwalk all over just to do stuff, its not like people bail just at a glance of the party, usually there is a reason for it.

Well if you do LFP a DT run and you get a bunch of HM 5 & HM 6, you shouldn't get forced to waste your time upon a dungeon that your party can't do. Then the only option is to leave and search for another party. 

Hell no, that's one of the worst idea ever.

You should give them a 2000g penalty, allowing them to go down to -10k, and if they get below this, it's an insta account deletion. This way, when a party can't kill the last boss, they'll feel the pain of having to leave the party. Maybe they'll realise that queuing for NF at 700ap with Pinnacle accessories and sh*tty soulshied isn't a good idea

On 21.06.2017 at 9:59 PM, Mephalis said:

If you want learn then go F12, don't waste other people time. Be serious.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-21 at 1:59 PM, Mephalis said:

This is a bad idea.
Considering cross is supposed to be pug friendly and low level pugs get zero penalties for trolling dungeons by entering at HM1.
Now you have to deal with a leech/bot and be penalized for not tolerating it.

Or you DC because of server instability and now you get penalized for it.
As if the login splash screen sitting for 2 minutes wasn't bad enough lol.

How about we get rid of bad players/bots and fix the servers?
How about we give incentives to running in a clan or with people of similar levels in order to remove the interest to quit/leech instead.

The normal response to being punished for trying to have fun is to have fun somewhere else.
BnS NA is already quite punishing of an experience as is. Why would you want to worsen it?

4 hours ago, htdexhdfg said:

How about we get rid of bad players/bots and fix the servers?
How about we give incentives to running in a clan or with people of similar levels in order to remove the interest to quit/leech instead.

Or what about avoid LFP, if you cant tolerate low AP, bad player or sometimes a bot or leecher?

6 hours ago, KzE said:

Or what about avoid LFP, if you cant tolerate low AP, bad player or sometimes a bot or leecher?

There was a time I LFP into a nexus party where the party leader set the minimum bid as 1g for all the items. Yes, that player was HM7 with only around 650AP. haha...he can solo run nexus by himself.

Also, what is the big deal when someone LFP'ed and quitted the party? Just continue to use the recruit button. I don't know how it destroys the dungeon run using the LFP button. Is it because you don't want to wait and waste your time? It is the same for the players who quit the party (they are wasting the time too.)

3 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

There was a time I LFP into a nexus party where the party leader set the minimum bid as 1g for all the items. Yes, that player was HM7 with only around 650AP. haha...he can solo run nexus by himself.

Also, what is the big deal when someone LFP'ed and quitted the party? Just continue to use the recruit button. I don't know how it destroys the dungeon run using the LFP button. Is it because you don't want to wait and waste your time? It is the same for the players who quit the party (they are wasting the time too.)

When poharan was endgame, i always set 10s to avoid copper wars. I dont waste my time, leavers waste my time. One leave then someone else leave and the party is over, back to gate room, then back to lobby. Then someone again leave... 2 leavers is like 10 min waste for nothing. This is not a special lottery, where you draw a number and if you dont like it, you throw it and you draw again. There is a tool for premade, use it.

22 hours ago, KzE said:

When poharan was endgame, i always set 10s to avoid copper wars. I dont waste my time, leavers waste my time. One leave then someone else leave and the party is over, back to gate room, then back to lobby. Then someone again leave... 2 leavers is like 10 min waste for nothing. This is not a special lottery, where you draw a number and if you dont like it, you throw it and you draw again. There is a tool for premade, use it.

You said when poharan was endgame lol. If people set 10s for ironforge or even sanctum dungeon, that's fine. But come on, setting 1g for all loot in Nexus right now? 1g per nexus fragment? lol...You can replace my spot and run with him.

LFP leavers usually happen in lower level of heroic dungeons like lair, yeti, gloom, etc. If people leaves, that's fine. Just click on 'recruit' button for new people until you get a team. Any people hm10 with 750+ AP can do these dungeons without any problems. While waiting for new players, you can start the dungeon anyways. I still don't understand what's the big deal? Is it because the leavers are wasting your time? At least they are better than the afkers in the dungeon where you have to do his work as well.

The top big 5 dungeons (DT hard mode, EC hard mode, NF hard mode, NS, iron) are different stories. At least I never use LFP on these 5 dungeons anyways. Too many trap runs.

36 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

I still don't understand what's the big deal?

When one leave, others usually leave too. You can recruit, but if someone join and see one player in party, he leave too. So better to start from the beginning.

36 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Too many trap runs.

Then do your own room. Its free.

On 7/12/2017 at 9:48 AM, KzE said:

When one leave, others usually leave too. You can recruit, but if someone join and see one player in party, he leave too. So better to start from the beginning.

Then do your own room. Its free.

Yep, I always make my room for big 5 dungeons. I never lfp in these 5 dungeons. 

• 2 weeks later...

-100% drop rate doesn't make any sense because its a drop percentage. There's a chance for it to drop for your entire team, not just for that one person. The reason why a punishment for leaving a dungeon wouldn't happen, is because what if somebody has to log off, or a dc. What if they get kicked? What if the team is terrible and the player feels like leaving just because. I don't think that's a good idea at all. 

I enter in deso ebon nf ns with my friend and recruit from inside cause the dungeons are dead easy to carry people in...

I understand why hm7 or hm10 fresh from story line says "can I stay?" people are toxic today to not help others.

Archived