Been Gone A While. Difference between individual server and group?

Ruairi

So I just came back after my character got wiped from the closed beta, and I noticed that servers are grouped into groups. So I was wondering, what's the difference between the individual server and the group? Right now I'm in Iksanun, so does that mean that I'll come across players from Poharan in towns? Or do I only cross them when doing dungeons or whatever?

And another thing, I'm still in the beginner villagers and it's completely empty. Do mid-game and end-game towns have bigger crowds because it feels too lonely lol.

Yes, since you're on Iksanun you're sharing a server with Poharan people so you'll see them while running around.

Server groups are just a "server merge" we had a while back so different servers got merge with others.

End-game towns will have people since no one has a reason to go back to the lower level areas so don't worry.

1 hour ago, Naeza said:

i see mostly populated place around mushin tower in the lobby area, zaiwei city near the house of pleasure, and a new map where they farm peaches (forgot the name, sorry)

Celestial Basin

Archived