Promises about outfits and ofcourse no outfits!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to LoneBoi:

it will be another disappointment since BnS will not release brand new never b4 seen outfit in today's special where it gets discounted ...

as players, y we have to keep on waiting ...

i'm not asking for CONTENT release (since i know it takes time) right away, i'm asking for costume release which is very easily done, just need to translate it

so sick and tire of all the waiting!?!

KR gets gunner, TW gets ultimate skill, we get recolor/re-release outfits (wt)

then 3 months from now, KR gets ??, TW gets gunner, we get hopefully ultimate skills

by this schedule, we will get gunner in Dec

i want gunner costume now but it's impossible lol

1 hour ago, KlausFlouride said:

OT; they did say gunner/ultimate skills/L55 this year. So 5ish months and we should have it all.

i know we will get them within this year, i said that on my previous post

i'm comparing the quality of release between KR/TW/NA

it's like KR gets Ferrair, TW gets Porsche, and we a tire ...

23 minutes ago, Souba said:

The thing that really annoyes me is that the hair which is supposed to come with this outfit was never put into the game, either when the costume was first released, or now :/

What hair? Because when this outfit was first released, it did come with hair. I don't remember the name but it's the entire reason I bought the outfit, because I only wanted the hair, but hated the outfit itself.
be14c09ebb.jpgd75033e019.jpg

49 minutes ago, Fang Himura said:

What hair? Because when this outfit was first released, it did come with hair. I don't remember the name but it's the entire reason I bought the outfit, because I only wanted the hair, but hated the outfit itself.
be14c09ebb.jpgd75033e019.jpg

Thats actually the hair for one of the re-colors of this costume, called Silken Splendor, or something along those lines.

This is the hair thats supposed to come with colorful autumn leaves:

20140904051105a0dvqn8kbuk8a9zb.jpg

20140904051211a0dvqn9nfy9xg71s.jpg

Colorful Silks is the outfit set the hair came with. The hair is called Silky Hair.

No it is not the same hair that is in the above picture of Colorful Autumn Leaves.

Formosa had a different headpiece that came in its bundle and Strange Allure is standalone.

Got your outfit history facts straight. =__=";

6 hours ago, Dad said:

It's not a recolor, know your costumes.

This costume was to come with a hat (again) Why do they keep ignoring the hats i'll never know.

yeah, this is the second time they're releasing this now without the hair that's supposed to go along with it. :C

always wanted that hair too ._. @Liinxy

when i saw the announcement, i already have this sinking feeling that they will bring back the ugly ones for sale. not surprised to see what is in the store now. i am still waiting for a bikini though.

15 hours ago, Meginb said:

Colorful Silks is the outfit set the hair came with. The hair is called Silky Hair.

No it is not the same hair that is in the above picture of Colorful Autumn Leaves.

Formosa had a different headpiece that came in its bundle and Strange Allure is standalone.

Strange Allure has a hat that should come with it, what really rubs into that cut is its in one (maybe two) of our loading screens but still we can't get the hat :))

16 hours ago, Meginb said:

I wasn't even talking about those outfits, I was just talking about the hair. The outfits was just what my character was wearing at the time when I took the screens. Never said that hair went with those outfits. =P

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH DEVOTION, YOU HAVE SOLD THAT MULTIPLE TIMES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS WHY I QUIT BC THIS COMPANY IS SO DISSAPOINTING

SIDE NOTE: ITS PRETTY MUCH A RECOLOR OF YESTERDAYS OUTFIT MOST NOTICEABLY ON JINS LOL ffs.

1 hour ago, XO said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH DEVOTION, YOU HAVE SOLD THAT MULTIPLE TIMES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS WHY I QUIT BC THIS COMPANY IS SO DISSAPOINTING

SIDE NOTE: ITS PRETTY MUCH A RECOLOR OF YESTERDAYS OUTFIT MOST NOTICEABLY ON JINS LOL ffs.

Hope these threads keep getting updated with what's being offered. I can't access the game at the moment, but I'm curious as to what's being sold in this 'event'. Sooo, thanks.

Archived