Valiant

Finally some real improvement to Destroyer

Valiant   

Backstep Slightly increased resist duration That mean 1 more second extend after the animation like KFM.

Knee Removed critical hit requirement Perfect for pvp and pve.

Changed skill priority on F Mighty Cleave > Knee > Grab Finally I can dps without worry of sudden click Iron Plating Moved to [V] Same goes for fixing F problem.

Long Division Moved to [4] Same goes for fixing F problem.

Ram (M1) Applies joint attack 2 times Now we can double stun on same skill like BD and just grab :'D

And updated :
They going to remove the awakened wrath and replace it with awakened Mighty cleave. 

Edited by Valiant

TJXX   

The only thing I really find worthwhile on that stuff is the joint stun on ram.  Until they let us choose our own key binds there are still going to be issues with the skills on F.

Edited by TJXX

It is still the same, no matter how they change the F skills order, the fact still remains we cannot control which skill we want to use :(

At least they moved plating and long division away. Hope they will separate knee and mighty cleave in the future.

Personally I hope knee will go to Z, grab stays at F. Mighty cleave is a hard one, putting it at F or RMB seems like the only choice left but both are not the best either. *sighs*

Valiant   
4 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

It is still the same, no matter how they change the F skills order, the fact still remains we cannot control which skill we want to use :(

At least they moved plating and long division away. Hope they will separate knee and mighty cleave in the future.

Personally I hope knee will go to Z, grab stays at F. Mighty cleave is a hard one, putting it at F or RMB seems like the only choice left but both are not the best either. *sighs*

But putting it on RMB is better than f if you ask me, Atleast for myself I just keep spamming it whenever it available.
So yah if they left Daze knee and grab with Grab > Knee, and moved cleave to RMB I will be happy

9 hours ago, TJXX said:

The only thing I really find worthwhile on that stuff is the joint stun on ram.  Until they let us choose our own key binds there are still going to be issues with the skills on F.

But at least now in solo you can cast mighty cleave then grab to get benefits of the wrath to decrease it CD   

F key skill priority is a HUGE qol improvement.

Double stun on Ram is something that would have been cool a year ago so Des wouldn't have to beg other classes to start with double stun for grab, but in the world of quad+ CC requirements and no grabs, it's "just" an additional stun.

i think that (mighty cleave) should be auto activated if you hold rmb ( cleave ) it hits 2 times or 3 then you get ( mighty cleave ) applied automatically no clicking F to use

that way we will not get (knee) activated when we did not need it or (grab) when we did not want to

Valiant   
On 6/22/2017 at 2:05 PM, MAX2016ACE said:

i think that (mighty cleave) should be auto activated if you hold rmb ( cleave ) it hits 2 times or 3 then you get ( mighty cleave ) applied automatically no clicking F to use

that way we will not get (knee) activated when we did not need it or (grab) when we did not want to

That what I'm saying, it much better in RMB.

For pve wise you going to spam mighty cleave anyway so why make it on F ? Like you don't need to time it or use it as special case.

It just spamable skill that get reset easily with wrath hitting so yah, it should be auto active on RMB.

Valiant   
On 6/22/2017 at 10:36 AM, GenericNick said:

F key skill priority is a HUGE qol improvement.

Double stun on Ram is something that would have been cool a year ago so Des wouldn't have to beg other classes to start with double stun for grab, but in the world of quad+ CC requirements and no grabs, it's "just" an additional stun.

Now in solo like TOI or mushin shit or anything, you don't need to wait ages after you cc the target now you can just spam that mighty cleave without worry of sudden grab that ruin it or lose time till cc is removed

Naeza   
On 6/20/2017 at 6:30 PM, Valiant said:

Ram (M1) Applies joint attack 2 times Now we can double stun on same skill like BD and just grab :'D

sorry, it has been a while since the last time i played destroyer. i played it again just now, i tried doing Ram on a mini boss trying to do a joint attack, but it only does 1 stun,not double.do we have this double cc in this patch or the future patch? i tried shadow and earth, i wonder why i can't do double stun.

Valiant   
On 6/30/2017 at 10:26 AM, Naeza said:

sorry, it has been a while since the last time i played destroyer. i played it again just now, i tried doing Ram on a mini boss trying to do a joint attack, but it only does 1 stun,not double.do we have this double cc in this patch or the future patch? i tried shadow and earth, i wonder why i can't do double stun.

That is korean change so we going to get it later.

And updated :
They going to remove the awakened wrath and replace it with awakened Mighty cleave.