XP charm account bound?

Egoist00

47 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

Kind of sad, have  like 30m of exp charm on my main and want to transfer to my alt :(

this will never happen... because if they would, then the insta 50 lvl buy would no longer exist... and people would just buy some charms or wait for them to drop and then just transfer it... and BNS would loose money.

Imagine what 30mil  would do to a lvl 1. alt... it would shoot him up to lvl 50. and a good part of HM... then add the exp you get from the quests that you have to do, you go fast since you have a high lvl and some decent items, you get accepted fast on the purple train because you have HM and you have some stuff to be able to get carried.

Bottom line, no, they will never add it.

22 minutes ago, LiriC said:

this will never happen... because if they would, then the insta 50 lvl buy would no longer exist... and people would just buy some charms or wait for them to drop and then just transfer it... and BNS would loose money.

Imagine what 30mil  would do to a lvl 1. alt... it would shoot him up to lvl 50. and a good part of HM... then add the exp you get from the quests that you have to do, you go fast since you have a high lvl and some decent items, you get accepted fast on the purple train because you have HM and you have some stuff to be able to get carried.

I don't think this has anything to do with insta lvl 50. Insta lvl 50 is for lazy ppl, ppl that doesnt want do that over and over again, and ppl that can afford it. I know how hard and boring is to get to lvl 50, its takes at least 3 days from my experience.

I think making the Xp charm account bound would be more like ALT-friendly. Also I don't think many ppl save lot of exp charm, in my case have been saving them for a while for the lvl 55 patch. But since my ALTs are so weak, its hard to do almost anything, so a bit help from the main won't hurt the overall game experience right?.

It still wont happen, it would trigger people in to saving the charms so they can transfer and it would still hurt BNS with the insta 50 lvl.

For example, I hate growing, if you think about it 3 days for a lvl 50 is nothing, so ok, but I hate it, so I would prefer to just play my main, save the charms, transfer them to an assassin, make him lvl 45 and then just play him arena since there still very stupid op... and that's about it.

would be nice to be added, but neah, it never will,  it's just like the chance to change your char, like I would love to trade my fm the exact same gear for a kfm or something else.

Do you guys even realize that those charms can only be used by characters of lvl50 HM1 upwards? :D So you will still need to make your char lvl50 and then use them charms to get its HM level up. Normal levels are not affected by those charms and the lvl50 voucher have nothing to do with that, it skips half the story and gives you some items you will get anyways just by playing.

6 hours ago, LiriC said:

u do know xp charms are only usable after u hit lvl 50 tho .-. 

They explicitly want to help people level and advance alts to make the game more re-roll and new player friendly, so I see no reason why they might not do that.

Then again exp is really easy to come by anyway so not holding anybody back much.

Archived