How to make all the moneyyyyss

Saya Rock

3 hours ago, Saya Rock said:

I need lots of gold (I'm trying to create an outfit for my clan) Does anyone have any tips on getting a lot of gold quick? Besides buying it. :P Thank you! :D

windrest and pray for RNG JESUS ! .. if not.. well you get to spend 15g. daily.. or even 20g and you get nothing in return... then again it only takes like 6/7 months to MAYBE hit 10.000 gold... maybe.

Purple train.. depending on your AP, you get to do NS / NF / DT / EC .. pray for legendary drops and were people bid...  I got lucky once.. belt went for 600 gold , xanos bracelet that I got over bid for 1600g ...   so.. a nice day.

Crafts, if you don't waste any money on the crafts that you put to make, depending on what you sell you get to have a high profit. from 50 to 100 to 200 gold as profit.

3 hours ago, Saya Rock said:

Thank you! :D

You should also try 6v6 during frenzy time for Moonstones and Soulstones, and run SSP for the Mirage Crystals you'll need for your outfit (best way to get a lot of Mirage Crystals fast in my opinion).

Also, if you need a lot of Colourful Powder (or whatever it's called), do your arena dailies for extra Silverfrost Valor Stones.

13 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

You should also try 6v6 during frenzy time for Moonstones and Soulstones, and run SSP for the Mirage Crystals you'll need for your outfit (best way to get a lot of Mirage Crystals fast in my opinion).

Well how can any normal player with baleful or seraph play 6v6 against raven when they kill him on one hit? Please don't talk lies.

26 minutes ago, Fely said:

Well how can any normal player with baleful or seraph play 6v6 against raven when they kill him on one hit? Please don't talk lies.

When's the last time you played 6v6 ?

There's a ranking system, which means you won't face a team filled with Raven users unless you're really unlucky. Also, you're bound to be in the strong team from time to time.

Let's say you fight 3 times, get crushed first 2, but win the 3rd. That's 5-7 moonstones and 7-10 soulstones right there. (more or less)

I mean, unless every Baleful users starts to ditch 6v6, it's still a nice way to get gold.

And by the way, as long as you know your skills, you can help your team against stronger opponents by stalling...

Anyway, even if you can't do anything in WW, you should still be able to do something in Beluga Lagoon unless you're one of those who plays with their eyes closed while smashing their keyboards

Three methods:

-Grind in game. No-life it. If you work 8 hours, and play for 8 hours, you still have 8 hours for your real life

-Grind in life. Work 10 hours, use extra money you gain from 2 hours overworking to buy Ncoin and trade them to gold. Play game 6 hours. You still have 8 hours for real life.

-Swipe it. Buy Ncoin and trade for gold. Stop working. Play game 16 hours per day. You stll have 8 hours for real life.

Archived