Assassin playstyle (need help)

Bommus

Hello everyone! so i'v made this topic (original topic https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/229934-looking-for-aggressive-fast-class/) because im looking some insight on class, I did alredy tried them a bit and i like all 3 (which are SIN/DES/KFM)

Bottom line i'm impatient in PvP i don't like waiting on my opponent too much, if i need to stay defensive the whole arena i'll go crazy. I like aggressive and fast playstyle.

Do you think SIN would fit me?

Do they require intense grinding over HM?

Are they aggressive enough ?I like controlling the flow of battle not waiting on opponent all day long. 

Would they fit what im looking for? what is the playstyle of SIN in term of PvP mainly?

thanks !

PS: I'll keep KFM too for later on, is it too similar in term of playstyle?

Well I think after last patch assassin is unplayable in pvp...compare to other class is the weakest, other class are much better, especially in 6v6.

Good and aggressive class is DEStroyer. Spin to win and in 6v6 pvp grab is OP skill.

Another could be Blade dancer.

And of course warlock which have fastest and most burst pvp combo and pvp damage. 

In arena, assassins are pretty high-tier, even with recent nerfs.

In 6v6, assassins are more like the annoying side kick that doest do that much kills/damage, but keeps enemies from capping your point - stalling.

If you want aggressive, go KFM. They're really hard to kill in 6v6 because of their block and the 1-2s iframe and stun-resist they get after. Also decent in arena.

Assassins and "unplayable in pvp" .. lol.

Archived