Awakened Skill FM

Fiana

1 hour ago, Kimki said:

Yes I can tank pretty much everything apart from Xanos himself, so what?

Why not Xanos? FM can tank every single boss in the game without problems.

1 hour ago, Kimki said:

I don't have block

Not needed anywhere. Just play ice if you want a perma block.

1 hour ago, Kimki said:

With my current gear I'm still missing my BT ring (fire ring drops are shit) and sitting on s4 raven but classes that can easily outdps me with similar gear are sin and destro (with ring on).

So you mention destro but not bd or sf? Both classes do more dmg than a destro. I really think the main problem here is you and not the classes.

FM isn't useless. What specific class skills do you need aside SB and BB? FM has party protection and high dps. What's the problem? Other classes doesnt have better things. Grab? Come on, for some classes using the restrain skill is a dps loss so who needs grab? In raids you dont grab anyway. Our awakened skills are not that great, that's true, but outside of SB FMs do great dps.

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

FM isn't useless. What specific class skills do you need aside SB and BB? FM has party protection and high dps. What's the problem? Other classes doesnt have better things. Grab? Come on, for some classes using the restrain skill is a dps loss so who needs grab? In raids you dont grab anyway. Our awakened skills are not that great, that's true, but outside of SB FMs do great dps.

Ofc it isn't.. Other party protects doesn't pin you to one spot, allow movement and DPS. FM's party protect is not required anywhere nor is range protect.  And you don't offer anything else apart from DPS that can be almost halved by those bosses who just love to blow up your stacks.. And as for grab that's still nice skill if you ignore your "F" button for a duration.

2 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Why not Xanos? FM can tank every single boss in the game without problems.

Not needed anywhere. Just play ice if you want a perma block.

So you mention destro but not bd or sf? Both classes do more dmg than a destro. I relly think the main problem here is you and not the classes.

Not Xanos because I haven't done it yet. And I just love how you cut out piece of statement. I don't need block.. what came after was my point.
Lastly I mention DES because I play with them more than with good BD or SF (keyword "good"). And for some reason full SS DES with both BT acc manages to be top DPS in raid.. Don't ask me why. Probably I sux. ;)

3 hours ago, Kimki said:

FM's party protect is not required anywhere nor is range protect.

If you say it that way no class skills are needed anywhere. You can do EC without stealth. You can do BT without any heal or rez. You can do acrimor without any root. You dont need SB and BB for any content. If we discuss that way then everything is useless and only dps matters to beat the enrage.

3 hours ago, Kimki said:

And as for grab that's still nice skill if you ignore your "F" button for a duration.

And why? Because the BD/Des crashes his own dps while doing nothing than buying maybe some seconds against a boss what isnt even necessary?

I dont see any valid arguments, only "buff FM into infinity".

16 hours ago, Zedonia said:

I dont see any valid arguments, only "buff FM into infinity".

I've never asked for damage buff for FM. I only stated it feels useless to be one as most dungeons doesn't include anything that would require FM for it while some classes are needed more. Simple as that.

7 hours ago, Kimki said:

I've never asked for damage buff for FM. I only stated it feels useless to be one as most dungeons doesn't include anything that would require FM for it while some classes are needed more. Simple as that.

You are wrong again, dungeons have ABSOLUTELY NO requirements for classes. Each class can be a tank, each class can be a mark, each class have its own healing, each class can use res charms (except for BT and Vortex Temple, you cant use charms there). If you dont like FMs, just reroll a summoner.

4 hours ago, NightFer said:

You are wrong again, dungeons have ABSOLUTELY NO requirements for classes. Each class can be a tank, each class can be a mark, each class have its own healing, each class can use res charms (except for BT and Vortex Temple, you cant use charms there). If you dont like FMs, just reroll a summoner.

Right now many things got adjusted, ppl got ahead of content so much it allows skipping mechanics and I don't like it one bit.

GL not having stealth on old EC when failing mech meant wipe. When "everybody who can be tank" takes aggro on a spear.. poor melees.. Where did I write I don't like it? I just love to be FM. Which reminds me I should fail freeze in NS sometime.. just for fun.. though we have BD in party most of the time so bummer. :(
Since you mentioned Vortex.. it's SF HP increase skill mandatory there?
Oh wait, we will probably get it so dumpified you won't even need that anymore...

Just now, Kimki said:

Right now many things got adjusted, ppl got ahead of content so much it allows skipping mechanics and I don't like it one bit.

GL not having stealth on old EC when failing mech meant wipe. When "everybody who can be tank" takes aggro on a spear.. poor melees.. Where did I write I don't like it? I just love to be FM. Which reminds me I should fail freeze in NS sometime.. just for fun.. though we have BD in party most of the time so bummer. :(
Since you mentioned Vortex.. it's SF HP increase skill mandatory there?
Oh wait, we will probably get it so dumpified you won't even need that anymore...

Ive done EC  in china before it was nerfed long time ago, without stealth, not that big of a deal. The fact that some dungeons have mechanics that involves some classes to be there doesnt mean it cant be done by another class. You mentioned spear general, you can do it with any other ranged class. Shield general also can be tanked by range class.

For aman each class have their own iframes so its not really that important to have an FM or BD to shield them, question is how good you are with your own class :D

For vortex its not mandatory, you should have at least 120k hp for that matter (more if you care to survive). And no, we wount get it "dumpified" because it wasnt changed on any region, its the same everywhere and thats how it will be.

"how good you are with your own class"

is there any bad FM? what FM do in entire dungeon or raid is.. spam rmb lmb 2, and 1 for burning buff.. that all, nothing else :v this is pure dps class.. there no fancy stealth, offense buff party, rev people, etc

iam not complain about our current dps, this is good.. its about "what make FM special".

what make bm, kfm so special is their tanking capability, no one can tank and hold argo better than BM
WL with their skill reset and SB
Summoner with their cute little cat and revive
SF with their party buff
SIN with their awesome stealth

And FM? nothing, there are nothing special about FM, our current dps is equal to other class
my point is, and since we're pure dps class.. can we have a bit more damage than other class? that will make this class so special is their damage,

FM = DPS

its not about how usefull we're in dugeon, since all dungeon and raid will get nerf

10 hours ago, Fiana said:

"how good you are with your own class"

is there any bad FM? what FM do in entire dungeon or raid is.. spam rmb lmb 2, and 1 for burning buff.. that all, nothing else :v this is pure dps class.. there no fancy stealth, offense buff party, rev people, etc

iam not complain about our current dps, this is good.. its about "what make FM special".

what make bm, kfm so special is their tanking capability, no one can tank and hold argo better than BM
WL with their skill reset and SB
Summoner with their cute little cat and revive
SF with their party buff
SIN with their awesome stealth

And FM? nothing, there are nothing special about FM, our current dps is equal to other class
my point is, and since we're pure dps class.. can we have a bit more damage than other class? that will make this class so special is their damage,

FM = DPS

its not about how usefull we're in dugeon, since all dungeon and raid will get nerf

Hah you would be surprised.. there are plenty. Though I don't consider myself even near good in terms of FMing there are many who do way worse than me. ;)
And FM felt more special in times of no HM skills or Yeti runs where only FM could save you.. assuming he did his freeze correctly lol
Also.. while I feel same way about usefulness of FM in general I can't agree with damage increase. We do pretty good damage and to be honest I don't want to be renamed to Force Tanker. I see bosses stare at me way too often already and I'm not even max gear yet (and out BT tanks start to hate me too.. so..). ;)

2 hours ago, Lee Nyan said:

Hah you would be surprised.. there are plenty. Though I don't consider myself even near good in terms of FMing there are many who do way worse than me. ;)
And FM felt more special in times of no HM skills or Yeti runs where only FM could save you.. assuming he did his freeze correctly lol
Also.. while I feel same way about usefulness of FM in general I can't agree with damage increase. We do pretty good damage and to be honest I don't want to be renamed to Force Tanker. I see bosses stare at me way too often already and I'm not even max gear yet (and out BT tanks start to hate me too.. so..). ;)

lets ask them to add "not increase argo" effect to blazing beam :3

Give FM more love~

Are you even playing this game?

When you look at dps meter you will always see awakened dragon char on top dealing more damage than any other awakened skills. So I don't really get your point.

On 21.06.2017 at 5:13 AM, Fiana said:

lets ask them to add "not increase argo" effect to blazing beam :3

Give FM more love~

But than we wouldn't be able to do range tank job in BT and Vortex. :( Which would made us feel even less useful.

On 20.6.2017 at 3:51 PM, Fiana said:

FM = DPS

So if thats your point...

-We should buff BD as well

Hes literally a FM at close range, a lot of DPS, can tank (theoretically), can grab and has a party protect, just like FM does. 

-Then we should buff KFM, because hes pretty useless. BM is more common as a tank and his insane "hold down RMB"-Rota deals so much dmg, on top of that he has a party protection and a projectile block.

KFM has.. well.. he can tank but why should he do so.. there already is a BM. He can give BB? Well.. Sin can do so as well and sins are more usefull because they can do their taxi thing and kill some specific bosses (minibosses) pretty easy (e.g. this big guy right before Xanos)

-I think we could buff SF as well. Sum already has party heal and he can rez people more consistant midfight due to his cat. 

^ Thats sarcasm btw.

If you don't like how your class is played try to play smth else.

FM is designed to be only DPS, its his job to do DPS most of the time, FM is enjoyable to people who like to do DPS without taking to much care about a boss's rotation (I guess). 

Right now Im reading posts about a person asking for changes because he doesn't like the fundamental principle of his class.  Thats like a Sum would ask for changes because he doesn't like his cat. 

6 hours ago, Fesselspielchen said:

So if thats your point...

-We should buff BD as well

Hes literally a FM at close range, a lot of DPS, can tank (theoretically), can grab and has a party protect, just like FM does. 

-Then we should buff KFM, because hes pretty useless. BM is more common as a tank and his insane "hold down RMB"-Rota deals so much dmg, on top of that he has a party protection and a projectile block.

KFM has.. well.. he can tank but why should he do so.. there already is a BM. He can give BB? Well.. Sin can do so as well and sins are more usefull because they can do their taxi thing and kill some specific bosses (minibosses) pretty easy (e.g. this big guy right before Xanos)

-I think we could buff SF as well. Sum already has party heal and he can rez people more consistant midfight due to his cat. 

^ Thats sarcasm btw.

If you don't like how your class is played try to play smth else.

FM is designed to be only DPS, its his job to do DPS most of the time, FM is enjoyable to people who like to do DPS without taking to much care about a boss's rotation (I guess). 

Right now Im reading posts about a person asking for changes because he doesn't like the fundamental principle of his class.  Thats like a Sum would ask for changes because he doesn't like his cat. 

yes you're right, absolutly right.. FM designed to DPS

that why, give us more damage so we can DPS the shit out everything :3 right now our dps is equal to other class

Honestly, I don't understand what OP mean by fm has mediocare dps and why fm's dmg is not 30-40% bigger than others? Most of Fms I know have big ass dps and their awakened dragonchar wreck every bosses. Plus, FM is easier to play than other classes, most classes need their hm pills or chilling flame to become strong while FM isn't. FM was never considered as "weak class" and unnecessary in f8 due to high, constant dps and party iframe.

4 hours ago, Othinus said:

Honestly, I don't understand what OP mean by fm has mediocare dps and why fm's dmg is not 30-40% bigger than others? Most of Fms I know have big ass dps and their awakened dragonchar wreck every bosses. Plus, FM is easier to play than other classes, most classes need their hm pills or chilling flame to become strong while FM isn't. FM was never considered as "weak class" and unnecessary in f8 due to high, constant dps and party iframe.

i never said FM is weak, what iam saying is :

as a class spesialize and designed to DPS, our damage is pretty mediocre :3

Archived