Awakened Skill FM

Fiana

Awakened Dragonchar is weak compared to other, i don't see any different between normal mode and SB mode in DPS

can you do something about it? changing this skill won't effect PvP at all, lately FM class become disposable class.. since we can only dps

we FM can't do any PvP content, at very least can you buff us in PvE? :3 pretty please~

You are supposed to use Blazing Beam in PvE > Which becomes dragonchar under SB.

While the dmg increasment isnt that high (there is one) you can cast dragonchar under SB much much faster than blazing beam and you only have to hold down 2 for that ...it already is a pretty strong skill for pve.

31 minutes ago, Kisagii said:

What you mean buff? FMs are and will always be top dps

increase demage awakened dragonchar, when FM get sb buff we only use 1 skill awakened dragonchar

and i compared normal dps and sb mode dps.. there no different at all, there are barely any additional damage.. you see, we FM have no use other than dps in dungeon or raid.. we don't have reset skill like WL, ressurect ppl like Sum, or party heal like SF, we can't tank like BM, BD, or KFM.. we can't even do PvP

when you pug f8, people always ask, need tank.. need WL, need sin or sum.. i've played since open beta, not even once i've heard "need FM" :v lol

at very least, give us more demage than other class in PvE.. so we can have a bit pride playing this class

or, add burn effect on FM impact block :3

im an FM but can do pvp except on SF/BD and Destro cuz they pain in the ass

I also tank in other hard dungeon when we dont have Tanker except NS

Impact has burn for 6sec every 5 ember you can cast it.

Do your rotation properly lol rmb lbm + 2. 

Dragonchar is good when you had soulburn + you can use spam it. 

Never ever spec a dragonchar. 

10 minutes ago, z Siegrain said:

im an FM but can do pvp except on SF/BD and Destro cuz they pain in the ass

I also tank in other hard dungeon when we dont have Tanker except NS

Impact has burn for 6sec every 5 ember you can cast it.

Do your rotation properly lol rmb lbm + 2. 

Dragonchar is good when you had soulburn + you can use spam it. 

Never ever spec a dragonchar. 

yes, i know how to play FM.. its just, FM dps is mediacore at best if you compare to other class with same gear.. they will have same damage output as FM

i can also tank most boss dungeon, and i know FM rotation.. but there nothing special about FM, we just dps at dungeon or raid, so i want at least have 1,5 times damage than other class

in raid,
people want WL because SB and skill reset
sum because they can heal and revive
SF can party heal
BM, BD, KFM, because they can tank and hold argo
and we FM? nothing.. they're expect nothing from us, our dps is same just like other class with same gear, its doesn't matter whatever dungoen raid have FM or not

so i want they buff us in PvE, so everyone want FM in party because our damage, because we hit harder than anything else

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

yes, i know how to play FM.. its just, FM dps is mediacore at best if you compare to other class with same gear.. they will have same damage output as FM

i can also tank most boss dungeon, and i know FM rotation.. but there nothing special about FM, we just dps at dungeon or raid, so i want at least have 1,5 times damage than other class

in raid,
SF can party heal
and we FM? nothing.. they're expect nothing from us, our dps is same just like other class with same gear, its doesn't matter whatever dungoen raid have FM or not

so i want they buff us in PvE, so everyone want FM in party because our damage, because we hit harder than anything else

Believe it or not, FMs are on top of the dps meter. If you have the same gear with your friends and you do the same or lower dmg, the problem is entirely in you and not the class. Deal with it and git gut!

Maybe you have just horrible ping.
But FMs are top DPS in pve.

Once i got all my Buff characters in f8 i always write that i look for "DPS" and honestly, if i see an FM joining or even 2, im a lot happier than seeing anything else.

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

in raid,
SF can party heal

FM is on top 6 dps, you are welcome to reroll. 

33 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Believe it or not, FMs are on top of the dps meter. If you have the same gear with your friends and you do the same or lower dmg, the problem is entirely in you and not the class. Deal with it and git gut!

when iam said "damage" is really top tier dps class, no one can even come close to it :v if "barely" top other class.. well, you can't say that FM is top dps.. did you really think 150k (FM) vs 145k(other) dps is make FM "top tier dps class"

well, i know they won't change anything, i'll do just like what you said "deal with it" T_T

25 minutes ago, Fiana said:

when iam said "damage" is really top tier dps class, no one can even come close to it :v if "barely" top other class.. well, you can't say that FM is top dps.. did you really think 150k (FM) vs 145k(other) dps is make FM "top tier dps class"

well, i know they won't change anything, i'll do just like what you said "deal with it" T_T

Well, on the last KR stream i was watching the whole pt had like 300k/s and that FM was at 700k/s ...

lol come on really now? FM has good damage and really shouldn't be complaining about their damage. I'd understand if you where an SF then yeah I'd agree with you cause SF damage sucks and even though they can rez and party heal that still doesn't make up for their bad damage. they can only do good damage with high gear like BT gear unlike your class FM that can do high damage without even needing BT gear. like really asking for more damage for this class is kinda dumb they always have and still are doing the top dps in dungeons, you make it seem like FM's damage is super super low when its not. so like the other guy said deal with it, cause it makes no since for them to get a damage boost when they already do alot of damage.

4 hours ago, Fiana said:

Awakened Dragonchar is weak compared to other, i don't see any different between normal mode and SB mode in DPS

can you do something about it? changing this skill won't effect PvP at all, lately FM class become disposable class.. since we can only dps

we FM can't do any PvP content, at very least can you buff us in PvE? :3 pretty please~

1 hour ago, Ujarac said:

lol come on really now? FM has good damage and really shouldn't be complaining about their damage. I'd understand if you where an SF then yeah I'd agree with you cause SF damage sucks and even though they can rez and party heal that still doesn't make up for their bad damage. they can only do good damage with high gear like BT gear unlike your class FM that can do high damage without even needing BT gear. like really asking for more damage for this class is kinda dumb they always have and still are doing the top dps in dungeons, you make it seem like FM's damage is super super low when its not. so like the other guy said deal with it, cause it makes no since for them to get a damage boost when they already do alot of damage.

iam not complaining about FM damage, we're on par just slightly higher and easier to play

i complain about how useless our class is compared to other class at raid or party.. so since we can't do anything other than dps, why not give buff damage to FM.. and when iam talking buff is not like 5% or 10% higher.. its like 50% ++ than other class.. 5%-10% damage higher can be consider as error margin,

so when at party or raid

just like when a party/raid need tank, they're not searching fm, wl or sum with high gear.. but BM with high gear
just like when when a party need buff, they're not search other class than WL with high gear
so when a raid party need more dps, they're not looking "any class" with high gear.. but "FM" with high gear :3

FM is suck at pvp, 6v6, toi, clan battle

if we not shine in PvE.. then else we can take pride? just like in old day when a BM can tank BW.. everyone praise him as good BM because he can tank

but if ncsoft afraid changing skill will make PvP imbalance... that why i suggest to add damage to "awakened dragonchar" a skill can only use when there WL and PvE.. make it so high that we can see it clearly in dps meter when sb mode active FM outdps all other class

just a rant.. don't think it deeply :3

I'm actually with the OP on this one, and I don't believe for a second that FM is top DPS, but I do admit ping has so much to do with FM damage.   But regardless of that issue, the point I think the OP is making is that high DPS is our ONLY way to remain

viable in PVP, and without some additional skills a DPS buff is the only way we stay competitive in pvp, ToI, etc.. Freezing ourselves and hoping the enemy "goes away" is not a very fun way to pvp.

Believe it or not FMs not only are top, but can also tank if needed. Sure people want sb and the skill reset thing is broken currently and I'm pretty sure we will have another hot fix thing to remove the skill reset of sb. Whenever I run dungeons I'm always happy to see a FM.

OP: based on your description you either have high ping or just arent very good at using FMs. They're never going to make us have 1.5x more dmg than the next highest cause thats unbalanced in an obscene way. Also FMs happen to be pretty good at 6v6 and we just received a pretty nice PvP buff while a few other classes got nerfed. We only compete with ourselves in ToI and F20 and we couldn't compete with the likes of self buff classes anyways just cause the buffs are inherently op. We have access to an easy to use instant ranged double stun as well as KD and Knock up. Were actually a very balanced. Also our BT raid has 7 fms in it and were just fine.

FMs benefit from elemental damage more than any other class, and with a good soul our burst will go well over 500k dps. I don't even have a true soul and my weapon isnt stage 6, but I only get outdpsed by sins or SFs of similar equipment.

I just don't see what issue you're having. You have all your Hm skills right? You're using fire accessories right? Do you have at least a stage 6 soul? What about BT 3 set? FMs get a huge portion of dmg from their burst. Your sustained dps is kind of lacking until you get a stage 10 tiger bracelet. Give me an idea where your coming from equipwise or i just don't understand why you think were weak.

33 minutes ago, Malign said:

OP: based on your description you either have high ping or just arent very good at using FMs. They're never going to make us have 1.5x more dmg than the next highest cause thats unbalanced in an obscene way. Also FMs happen to be pretty good at 6v6 and we just received a pretty nice PvP buff while a few other classes got nerfed. We only compete with ourselves in ToI and F20 and we couldn't compete with the likes of self buff classes anyways just cause the buffs are inherently op. We have access to an easy to use instant ranged double stun as well as KD and Knock up. Were actually a very balanced. Also our BT raid has 7 fms in it and were just fine.

FMs benefit from elemental damage more than any other class, and with a good soul our burst will go well over 500k dps. I don't even have a true soul and my weapon isnt stage 6, but I only get outdpsed by sins or SFs of similar equipment.

I just don't see what issue you're having. You have all your Hm skills right? You're using fire accessories right? Do you have at least a stage 6 soul? What about BT 3 set? FMs get a huge portion of dmg from their burst. Your sustained dps is kind of lacking until you get a stage 10 tiger bracelet. Give me an idea where your coming from equipwise or i just don't understand why you think were weak.

OP here

as i said before i don't have any problem with FM current damage, its good

but if compare to other, there are barely any different at all.. around 5%-10% with other class with same gear.. so other class can dps just fine just like FM

this is what bother me, they're got all this fancy skill and feature and FM only have dps.. since we can't give anything to party other than iframe ice sheath and don't have any cool skill, why not add a bit more damage buff to FM.. to make it clear that FM specialize in dealing damage

so we can say to other, we can't tank or give party buff, but we can dps a lot higher than you guys (right now we deal same amount dps with other class)

normal PVE rotation damage 

rmb+lmb+2 =1.5+5+15 = 21.5xap

awakened skill damage = 11.5xap

and you can spam 2.5 aw DC every second

2.5*11.5= 28.75

so there is a difference. and it's more noticable if you have raven weapon and leg bracelet. the gap becomes way higher. 

also yes, FM isn't really top DPS in this patch. wait until we get vortex raid, that's when we really shine compared to other classes.

4 hours ago, sephy Kun said:

normal PVE rotation damage 

rmb+lmb+2 =1.5+5+15 = 21.5xap

awakened skill damage = 11.5xap

and you can spam 2.5 aw DC every second

2.5*11.5= 28.75

so there is a difference. and it's more noticable if you have raven weapon and leg bracelet. the gap becomes way higher. 

also yes, FM isn't really top DPS in this patch. wait until we get vortex raid, that's when we really shine compared to other classes.

yes i've notice that different, but not that much.. its fell to margin error, unstable ping, distance, crit rate, etc
at least make awakened dragonchar 1.5x damage blazing beam and 2.0x if used with burning buff :3 now that is what we call "damage"

3 hours ago, Fiana said:

yes i've notice that different, but not that much.. its fell to margin error, unstable ping, distance, crit rate, etc
at least make awakened dragonchar 1.5x damage blazing beam and 2.0x if used with burning buff :3 now that is what we call "damage"

Do you even remember how awakened dragonchar was before the revamped skills came to the west? It was beyond broken doing double the dmg of the normal dragonchar which was completely unacceptable and it was nerfed because of that, but on the other hand the dragonchar got a slight buff in terms of speed and range. So do you preffer the 2dc per second and 10m range or 2.5dc per second and 16m range? The lost dmg slightly compensates from the speed and range.

If you want more dmg, better upgrade to current max gear and wait for vortex temple badge to get that juicy 8500% HM4 dmg.

The statement above that elemental dmg benefits FMs the most out of all classes is true, better get that 1k elemental dmg now, you will see the difference.

PS: I play an FM in EU too, so dont think that Im happy about the dc dmg nerf because I dont play the class, its just that I ditched fire build and went with the ice build cause its more fun, got sick of fire for the past year and a half :D

46 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Do you even remember how awakened dragonchar was before the revamped skills came to the west? It was beyond broken doing double the dmg of the normal dragonchar which was completely unacceptable and it was nerfed because of that, but on the other hand the dragonchar got a slight buff in terms of speed and range. So do you preffer the 2dc per second and 10m range or 2.5dc per second and 16m range? The lost dmg slightly compensates from the speed and range.

If you want more dmg, better upgrade to current max gear and wait for vortex temple badge to get that juicy 8500% HM4 dmg.

The statement above that elemental dmg benefits FMs the most out of all classes is true, better get that 1k elemental dmg now, you will see the difference.

PS: I play an FM in EU too, so dont think that Im happy about the dc dmg nerf because I dont play the class, its just that I ditched fire build and went with the ice build cause its more fun, got sick of fire for the past year and a half :D

i do remember, when i can reach 80k-100k dps with low stage leg weapon

i don't understand what part of it make it "broken"? the one who recieve damage is monster not player.. they should just buff range and speed and leave damage alone or buff it up T_T

well, ncsoft won't change it though :v ahaha.. hah~ and then gunner will soon steal our place as top dps with that attack speed and cool gun

they're really trying to make all class give same amount dps output

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

i do remember, when i can reach 80k-100k dps with low stage leg weapon

i don't understand what part of it make it "broken"? the one who recieve damage is monster not player.. they should just buff range and speed and leave damage alone or buff it up T_T

well, ncsoft won't change it though :v ahaha.. hah~ and then gunner will soon steal our place as top dps with that attack speed and cool gun

Yeah I've had this conversation with my clanmates last week. As FM I really feel useless most of the time. You just stand there and DPS. Yes I can tank pretty much everything apart from Xanos himself, so what? I don't have block or aggro skills so I struggle twice as much..

With my current gear I'm still missing my BT ring (fire ring drops are shit) and sitting on s4 raven but classes that can easily outdps me with similar gear are sin and destro (with ring on). Sin numbers on SB are insane. With BT gear destro is like melee FM, they even gave him party protect.. good for them they do deserve some buff but sux to be FM next to them.

I don't think we need much buffing.. but it's nice to be needed as a class (like MSP times stage 6). Right now we don't have that bc all we do many classes can do better or similarly well. Only NS gave us hope.. but then you discover BD HM block and yeah.. who needs FM.

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

i

You are absolutely correct on that one, but is the only correct thing your statement :D. First of all, 100k dps is only temporarily, your overall dmg in longer fights even with the awakened dragonchar is not that OP as you think it is. You see on some videos KR FMs starting the fight with 3-4 million  burst dmg, but end up with 800k overall dps (that was before the awakened dragonchar nerfs). Now you see them having lower initial burst, but higher overall dmg. Interesting facts that you dont know because you dont play KR server :D

PS: If you think gunner is that awesome, it will be a shame to break your wild imagination and tell you that their overall dps is as good as SFs in max gear (which in KR means mediocre and mid tier dmg). Shadow build got nerfed and fire build got readjusted.

Archived