Kayane

'Advance to start' from premium daily dash.

Shuchin   

The pouches are a great reward if you are HM6, and pretty useless at HM12.

I guess that's where their miscalculation came from, I am sure they believed that exp pouches were a great treat.

Of course it's hard to find something that everyone likes, with maybe the exception of venture tokens.

Event currency is an obvious choice I guess. Or some of the previous treasure trove boxes...

By the way I got 2 times double the reward (joy... =_=) and once the surprise prize (real joy! ^_^) so far, not a single advance to start. It's just RNG, no worries, nothing's rigged.

hwalien   

keep getting advance to start. i don't know... but I'm starting to think daily dash is rigged.

MCOnyx   

Got it 3 times now from this dash, paying for premium and getting screwed over. Wth am I supposed to do with 4-5 Silky hair...

Just remove it, or make completing a round worthwile

Yeah, I really don't get why they put Silky hair as the reward. They could have at least made it so that you could salvage it for fabrics or something.

I have only made it to the end of this dash one time, because I keep getting "Advance to start".

Buzzirk   

How about it spin the wheel repeatedly until you reach start and you get to pick, say, up to three of the items it landed on.

Agreed. Advance to start? More like ty no ty. Once it's fine but not all the time. Also I have a surpluss of silky hair, at the point of simply dropping them away lol.

Hoppah   

I got like 3 silky hairs, maybe if there was a way to transform the unused once into 3 á 4 solar energy. And change the hair (end round) into 10 solar energy? Would be a lot nicer especially for the new players. 

Edited by Hoppah