'Advance to start' from premium daily dash.

Kayane

Really, how about you remove it? The best rewards are at the end of the line in daily dash, and getting this in the premium option is pretty damn depressing.   Being premium is like playing russian roulette here, this isn't helping AT ALL, and it really shouldn't be the case when you're paying for something like that...

Got 3 "Advance to start"s so far. It's starting to get annoying how often this is the "reward". It feels like no reward at all. More like hindrance of progress. Not to mention how conveniently I hit first and second premium squares. Starts to look like more than just rng, especially when almost all my rolls were above 4 and I haven't been able to go past third of the way.

Yub, I don't care if the rewards after each round is good, but it's just some experiences charm.

Now it's just annoy that it keep getting back to the beginning and have to collect trash again before it.. go back to the beginning again.. and again and I simply can't get anything value which usually stay at the end of the line.

I feel like I'm getting punishment by purchased premium membership now.

exactly, though i have only hit that once out of my three premium lands so far.. which that unton it self is annoying as it keeps putting me on either side of the roll and all i have been getting is shit items. I am almost near the end where the really good things are.. hit the second to last premium spot with 3 rolls left... "Advance to start" Are you shitting me!!?!?!?! ugh. 

wow. ya that sucks. I don't have premium and I already have gotten 1 venture token since maintenance and I am just about to hit the end section with the higher density of good stuff.  I would guess that once upon a time the reward for finishing a lap was something good. ...but only a guess since I have never seen anything good since I started playing 11 months ago.

this is pure irony. an event so poorly thought out that they screwed their money people.  =bad business.

there is only one obvious answer to all this:  BnS is from North Korea!!!!!11111!!1!!1 TEAM KIMLUST   haha

I got premium, and 3 advanced start since update. Never seen the rest 3/4 of the dash. Yea.... Should remove or balance the reward. All goodie stuff is other side and we cant even get there.
not to mention the reward from completing is not that good. May be needed to change to like the previous daily dash, where we can have event item like Lunar Pearl.

Yeah rewarding players with Lunar Pearls for completing a round of Daily Dash would be incredibly more useful. I am quite confused as to why NCSoft West decided to exclude any event-related rewards from the Daily Dash.

Hopefully they listen to the players frustration and implement the logical changes like they did with the Special Triumvirate Pouches in the previous event.

Well. I got complete round 1. On first day. Now I can't login to game because I'm not a home but once I return I hope I'll get surprise prize reward. In previous events I got almost every single time even got purple venture token at least twice during same event. Now I'll wait and see what happens next. 

WOW, I don't want to drag this but just login to my account, just play the first daily dash, score into special price, and BOOM. ADVANCE TO FKING START THE 4TH TIME. WELLPLAY, Cant even move to other half of the roulette. 

That one time when having premium ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s you over lol...Imo tho it's not the advanced to start option that's the problem it's the terrible reward for completing the round like lucky pouches? really? What a bunch of garbage.

I agree.  I am not a fan of missing out on useful things I really want a chance at the end of the dash just for some xp charms that are not even noticed with the massive amount needed for a level.

Just logged in to do another roll and unsurprisingly I hit the very first premium square. Now I'm back at the beginning. This is so rigged I can't even xD

[edit 21:10 gmt+2] And another advance to start. Seriously I've been striking these premiums squares with 9/10 chance and getting back to start with 7/9 chance. Go to hell NC -.-

3 out of 5 accounts with no premium had gotten Brilliant silver frost key. 2 accounts out of 3 accounts with premium got none not only because my RNG sucks but because I'm being sent back to start over and over. 

this was pointed out months ago some where in the forum and still NC comes up with dumb crap like this.

I only gotten premium on 3 accounts to put away all the outfits and upgrade gears. I can't wait till my premium ends.

I've been back to start 10 times now. This is starting to look more than rigged. Either the chance to get back to start is at least 50% or idk. It's unreal how this is somehow the "default" thing that comes out. Actually it is more than unlikely for it's chance to be less than 80% if I have to judge by my sample.

GG NCSoft .... we pay for premium ... and you give us the stupid reward ....10k exp charms and refine stones ... really?  This are exclusive rewards for premium players ? Why do we get such dumb rewards as premium players, we are the ppl that support the game... and you give us this crap rewards .... like ppl said in this topic ... advance to start almost every time ... i miss everything else just to get refine stones ...is not like is very hard to get them you know NCSoft ... they are not rare drops ...they drop everywhere and most important NOBODY NEEDS THEM ... my question is why are such rewards still in events? Can anyone from NCSoft replay to our question .... 

I hope someone will replay to our comments because i'm getting tierd of this crapy events...crapy rewards... for ppl that invest time but most important real money to support the game ... 

lol lol lol .. now this is scary tho.

my RNG with the premium slot is a bit bad...  I have 2 gems ( like the one you get on the end ) and I would love to hit it again to, you know, upgrade my gem... but looking at you guys now I pray I don't hit the "go to start" 

up till now all my clan members get venture tockens... they brag each time with it.. and I was like "COME ON PREMIUM SLOT" .. and I would jump it.. or land short and then jump... I managed to hit the premium since the even started only 3 times.. and 1 time I got a non important thing and 2 times complete 1 run and return to the same spot.. witch is nice.... but now I know how bad I dodged a bullet on that and not just "complete a run and continue from start" ... I would REALLY !! REALLY !! Be mad if I would be right at the end.. were I can smelllll the gem.. and I land on the LAST PREMIUM.. and I just SKIP IT !

Who in the marketing department had this great idea ?  because it's not the first... since I decided to return to this game.. I've seen so many bad decisions I'm just amazed that someone is getting PAID to do this and NOT think it...   first were they made the whales get gold.. then events.. then nothing.. then farm.. then nothing.. now this.

Now I'm scared to land on it.. since my rng with the dash is not that great... my clan mates got 2k NCoins .. and I get 2 full runs.. "yey".... and you guys to get "start again" ... I'm just scared.

Why would you "advance to start" if there's LITERALLY nothing good at a full run ?  You think we want to skip venture ? The GEM ? The PACKS ?  all the "decent" things ???    This is right down insulting to say the least .. it's like a middle finger to all the people that payed .. including me...    it's just insulting...  "thank you for paying, let me make sure you never get the content that want"

Archived