Grats on destroing the only decent thing in this game.

Fishy

After a long break i decided to give the game another try since i like to pvp, and i remembered this game to have one of the best pvp out there, imagine my surprise when i qued 1v1 and 3v3 to a bloody unending spam fest from range classes where ur defensive skills are useless and ur resists disepear in 1 sec (i mean the oneas that give u 3-5 dmg resist) after cast since u get hit with so many skills and debuffs that u cant keep up, heck if u dont have a good pc neither can ur frames. Now to classes, my favorite bm ...  removed counter from block... that just made him a victim to every range class sice everybody has skills that pierce/ penetrate block and ofc block ur aproach skills even that shitty block u got left with, so one skill was pretty much all u needed to change to make him the easyest class to beat again. Then i went to my destro (spin to win/not really) won a few games untill  WL/summoner... before patch hard but ok, after... imposible they spam so many skills and debufs that even with defensive spin u know 400%  def and all that u just die a little slower but for sure, then a funny game against lbm he spins , i spin just trying to land a knockdown to start a combo...  and we spined trying to land something untill time runed out with a few air combos that we got from all the knockdowns and  so basically a sad freaking story (and before u jump to "Git gud" part, i had Blitz on daze and drag but he tabeb every time followed by hes 2 freaking shieds and so on...) played on kfm a few games.... u just have to love fms.  An finally sice it was a daylie went to 3v3... wanna be world champ? put 3 summoners togheter or 2 and wl to sb them. What i want to say is that all the classes have so many def penetrating skills that it just incourages this spam fest everybody just charges in and starts spamming spinning classes still have a chance with counter aginst fms cause summs still nr 1 when it comes to broken classes followed by fms with the jumping and wall buggs... and finally whats up with the healing?!? omfg summ,sb and fm .... its a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ joke those classes can heal a ton even the dwarf bm heals a lot but the 3 i meantioned first are a freaking joke i seen somewhere mentioned that summ dmg got nerfed and healing incresed. REALLY ?! if the cat facerapes u they still get 60- 80% of ur hp but dont worrie now they can heal more  so u need like 3 full combos to kill one or just pray when time runs out.

But this is just my opinion and and personally i hate the direction pvp went and with the new gunner class comming (wich is another range spamfest class that can spam a few skills even mid air ) i dont see to much change comming.  So "Git gud" and happy facerolling.

7hpUZ1G.gif

Frequent skill re-balancing also means that if you come back after a long break, you won't be as good as you were. Obviously you first have to adjust to the new balance.

Plus it's not as if half the playerbase was turned over per year, most of the guys you will face in arena will have been playing for a solid year and the average skill level will be higher.

Like even every second summoner I meet now knows how to play suddenly, and is not giving me the free win as a KFM. :D

Archived