I think that against terms of game right?

Valiant

Using and abusing bugs for own benefits or advance is against terms of game right?

Isn't that suppose to result in banned ?

Then does that mean every noob warlock that abusing the soulburn reset bug for their own benefits in 1v1 and ladders required to get banned for that ?

Now they can cast it faster and got more dps on their awakened while in same time reset skills by using a bug, which to be a fair should result in banned for this people...

15 minutes ago, 844126_1452550145 said:

Might as well ban every WL then.

Most WL's also do ToI daily (for sure now with the tokens) and they can 'abuse' SB there too.

Good thing ranking is class-based. 

But i think a reroll of all warlock ranks is in place after the (hot)fix. 

Yes it fair to reset their ranking.

Maybe not banned them but reset is a must

It's absolutely not the fault of players, so no ban/punishment/ranking reset should be done.

I cannot be an exploit because it's the "normal" behaviour of the game. By "normal", I mean that how the game works for now, even if it was not intended by devs.

25 minutes ago, Space Jesus said:

It's absolutely not the fault of players, so no ban/punishment/ranking reset should be done.

I cannot be an exploit because it's the "normal" behaviour of the game. By "normal", I mean that how the game works for now, even if it was not intended by devs.

Ohhh, You talking like if finding a bug at a door to skip next mission so I used it because it not player fault and normal behavior of game.

Reset skills while using a sb isn't a normal behavior of game and it get reported as a "Bug" Which mean it abusing and take advance of it.

If something doesnt work as intended, refunds/rerolls are to be expected, already forgot trove?

In this case reseting ranks makes sense, since people get better times then possible with our nerfed SB. Which, after the fix, keeps them at the top untill we get new gear. This will grant them the weekly rewards which become 'unobtainable' by other, similar geared players, since they have to climb with normal SB. 

I expect them to fix it after maint, letting those who used it get weekly reward, then reset (all) WL ladders.

11 minutes ago, 844126_1452550145 said:

If something doesnt work as intended, refunds/rerolls are to be expected, already forgot trove?

In this case reseting ranks makes sense, since people get better times then possible with our nerfed SB. Which, after the fix, keeps them at the top untill we get new gear. This will grant them the weekly rewards which become 'unobtainable' by other, similar geared players, since they have to climb with normal SB. 

I expect them to fix it after maint, letting those who used it get weekly reward, then reset (all) WL ladders.

Seem like he did forget when people did use that bug which make you leave 6v6 without losing rank, Cause at the time it was a normal behavior of game but at the end game did end it in banned from 6v6 ranking and rewards for most player who used it and not forget the reset of ladders too.

So it fair enough to do the same for warlocks now.

9 minutes ago, 844126_1452550145 said:

Also in 6v6 every player could use it, now only the WL ranks in solo content are infected, as well as group pvp (3v3/6v6). But i expect 3v3 and 6v6 to fix themselves with the -60 fiesta it is currently. :)

Sadly yah

So what's the difference between a player that is aware of a bug and a player that doesn't or that is forced to use the bug (which is the case of the SB bug)?

Please use your brain when you compare bugs with others. It's different between every bugs.

And in this case, Warlocks don't have to stop playing because their skills are bugged. Devs are the only one faulty. Period.

And yes, a refund of tickets used during this bug and a score annulation during this period are the best things they could do.

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Using and abusing bugs for own benefits or advance is against terms of game right?

Isn't that suppose to result in banned ?

Pretty much you're saying to ban every Warlock in the game since they all have a potential to use Soulburn.

The better solution is just to reset their ranks unless you just want a dead game since I'm pretty sure more than half the community has at least 1 Warlock on their account.

If you are very fairplay, yes, you can replace SB by another skills.

But what happens to others that don't want to avoid SB (because they don't know how to play without it) or that are not aware of the bug? Not everyone have read news :/

But I totally agree, ticket refund and score reset are the only things to do from devs, after having fixed SB.

7 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Pretty much you're saying to ban every Warlock in the game since they all have a potential to use Soulburn.

The better solution is just to reset their ranks unless you just want a dead game since I'm pretty sure more than half the community has at least 1 Warlock on their account.

I didn't say that, I said the fair thing to do now is to reset their whole ranking like what happen back then when 6v6 was bugged.

It the fair deal.

11 minutes ago, Space Jesus said:

So what's the difference between a player that is aware of a bug and a player that doesn't or that is forced to use the bug (which is the case of the SB bug)?

Please use your brain when you compare bugs with others. It's different between every bugs.

And in this case, Warlocks don't have to stop playing because their skills are bugged. Devs are the only one faulty. Period.

And yes, a refund of tickets used during this bug and a score annulation during this period are the best things they could do.

There nothing called forced to use that bug, there got another skill build they can use temporally till their got fixed.

You don't tell me it fair that warlocks going to climb every ladders easily because they twice powerful than before now because of a bug.

And in terms of game, Bug is a bug nothing called a forced bug or not. 

The only thing they can do is their reset ladders of everything and give them their tickets back, fair enough.

I haven't played my WL after the update yet but from what people are saying, it seems like this bug is something that just happens when SB is used. you can't band people for using a skill that is not working way it should be and besides its not like you can spam SB. 

if you look in the past, we had tons of skills that didn't work right. this is just one of them. just wait till it gets fixed. 

14 minutes ago, hwalien said:

I haven't played my WL after the update yet but from what people are saying, it seems like this bug is something that just happens when SB is used. you can't band people for using a skill that is not working way it should be and besides its not like you can spam SB. 

if you look in the past, we had tons of skills that didn't work right. this is just one of them. just wait till it gets fixed. 

Remember most skills were weaker because of bugs (like SF just had)

3 hours ago, Spin2win said:

This is really a dumb question. Do you honestly think they'll ban every single wl that's abusing it? 

That's not dumb at all, if they obviously know it's a bug and are still willing to abuse it knowing it causes problems they need a lesson in learning.

1 hour ago, Dad said:

That's not dumb at all, if they obviously know it's a bug and are still willing to abuse it knowing it causes problems they need a lesson in learning.

k genius, you're literally wanting everyone to stop using SB when it's one of the main skills of a warlock. It's not their fault that ncsoft broke it. I'm also pretty sure 60% of the warlocks out there don't even know what's going on..

The fact that someone actually made a thread over this makes me laugh. They're not going to be banning hundreds of players over a skill... You either stop pvping for few days until they fix it or deal with it.

1 hour ago, Dad said:

^^^^

Like that what happen to people back then when they used the 6v6 bug for their own benefits , it the fair enough that the ladders get reset for the same reason and don't tell me it just people are forced to use that bug. 

It a bug and you know very well it a bug, you still use it.

And fine if you say it very important for "PVE" rotation what about the person who I did face today in 1v1 and took an advance over me by using this " Bugged skills " That not a rotation of "PVE" and it freely a advance over me in pvp using a "BUG".

10 minutes ago, Spin2win said:

k genius, you're literally wanting everyone to stop using SB when it's one of the main skills of a warlock. It's not their fault that ncsoft broke it. I'm also pretty sure 60% of the warlocks out there don't even know what's going on..

The fact that someone actually made a thread over this makes me laugh. They're not going to be banning hundreds of players over a skill... You either stop pvping for few days until they fix it or deal with it.

I said I want a fair ladder reset, Because I hate to see some one using an advance "Bug" in 1v1 and climb ladder.

So yah.

9 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I said I want a fair ladder reset, Because I hate to see some one using an advance "Bug" in 1v1 and climb ladder.

So yah.

Yes, fairness is very important. Right now the GCD for sheathe isn't working. Two or more destroyers can sheathe for each other back to back with no penalties. The entire destroyer ladder should get a fair reset as well for any destroyer that used the bugged party protect skill.

2 minutes ago, AhComplicate said:

You know what is funny, NCsoft know it but they

has yet to release a hot fix.

But to be honest, I rather they leave it as it is

the more they try to fix thing(s)

the more they end up breaking or cause more "bug"

That what I afraid, they did broke the whole UI with that last hotfix

39 minutes ago, Pulchritude said:

Yes, fairness is very important. Right now the GCD for sheathe isn't working. Two or more destroyers can sheathe for each other back to back with no penalties. The entire destroyer ladder should get a fair reset as well for any destroyer that used the bugged party protect skill.

Ohhh and why that not happening to me ?

Cause there a cooldown over the sheathe and it doesn't double shealthe.

What you saw was a destroyer using the 36 shield shealthe for his friend and his friend after that used the solo 24 second immune.

Archived