Thank you for ruining the warlock SB build (which if you could appreciate the colors standing out was the only high point in the game)

Iren319

So the wl sb is useless now

Way to go;

No standing out colors; no fast paced game. Now sit around the pet hide, defend, block block block; all warlock does. Hope for air, repeat.

I know things change by lvl 55.

But I have no interest and I would Never have played BnS if I had known that TD and ice defensive lame game play was all there was to it.

So it's a big waste of time investment all this time for me if it will remain like this. Because I do not play games I don't like.

It's a loss on the artistic side if things remain like this.

If you don't know what I'm talking about or can't appreciate the colors or the fast paced game play then you just will keep failing to see it.

Dude, you complain because sb isn't op anymore and doesn't provide reset skills, what time distortion is suppose to do?
You complain you can't kill easly in one aerial opponent anymore?

You complain about lack of resists?

And how about block and resist on it? Or resistance to cc skills? Or bastion which can be reset and used again without global cd? Or standing up (backward) with F which is nearly impossible to tech-chase?
Or 3 escapes:
- Second wind under 2;
- Switch positions with thrall;
- And stun with thrall (were all other classes excluding summoner can't do anything while in air combo).
Warlock have more than enough deffensive skills, not all have provide resistance to all dmg and be so braindead, such as bastion which provides 5 sec shield for 5 hits.

Rather you have no idea about PvP stuff and balance.
Warlock finally got his deserved nerf - deal with it.
So in shortness: No more sb carry (and I didn't mean PvP here only :) ).

And SB carry?

How about TD carry?

Can you say anything that makes any sense. Now with sb we have only 1 Iframe

only class that has 1 iframe

I complain that the SB build now is mostly useles; and the TD build that can still be used loses a lot of the flashyness and colors that you get from the SB one;

That's the only reason to play the warlock.

And TD build was always boring so. It's just wrong to give one class only 1 iframe

And don't bring up the little 1 sec iframe on ss or 1 sec iframe on block.

So learn what ur talking about. Because not one of the things you say makes any sense.

On top of that only class with only 1 escape

and F for the second that can be tech chased anytime

I gave more than enough arguments. PvP is not PvM - it should require skills to beat opponents.
Not braindead mashing pve combo where opponent can't do anything.
But sure, keep crying. Goodluck with your "arguments" in convincing devs and all the rest about your "rights".

Who mentioned the word Rights?

Good luck? they love ruining the game every time

And why remove one playstyle

opponent can't do anything

Go ahead guys keep spamming BS defending everything they do; Every post I already expect trash come in and defend anything they do.

Skills? that you would get from either TD SB or Obliterate; that makes no sense

Running, running, hiding, hiding, more running; it's so boring.

All I can think is that it'll change by lvl 55; but other than that it was just a screw on wl just to make the finals as usually sin on bd, or an alternative

1 hour ago, Iren319 said:

Running, running, hiding, hiding, more running; it's so boring.

All I can think is that it'll change by lvl 55; but other than that it was just a screw on wl just to make the finals as usually sin on bd, or an alternative

Were there any BDs on the world tournaments final in recent year? There was only 1 in the first year of world tournaments and this class is basically disappeared from there. Also, these changes are made so that it is more close to what other server has (except the lv55 ultimate skills). It is for preparation of the world tournaments by the end of this year. If the skills are too different from other servers, then the NA/US players will have huge disadvantage. Just like if a WL qualifies to represent NA server, but if he/she relies on SB much to win, in world tournament, of course he will lose no matter what because SB in other servers were nerfed long time ago.

If you don't like the changes, just make another alt or simply quit the game?

Archived