Cold storage bug

sunflowersOo

If you want to report: Report bug

Describe your issue with more detail, constructive, have some pictures or a video or whatsoever you can do to show how you get the issue.

So other people can confirm and if it's actually a bug it will also help developer team to fix it faster.

"impossible to do this dungeon today, literally stuck and not being able to complete the dailies"

What I can get from this message is, you found some problem with CS on 06/15/2017, something make you stuck leading you cannot complete daily quest.

But what is that something I don't know.

You mean the issue that you joined a party already in progress that already beat Winter Mane? And therefor the game things you did so too?

Yeah, that's your own fault since it tells you before you run in where a party is in the dungeon.
Unfortunately, after all this time, people still recruit for Kaari Lord which leads to people getting screwed like this.

I'm still fairly new to this game so I was unaware that you could report a bug, and the mood it put me in I just wanted to moan about it for a second :p and no I'm not a total noob, I don't click to join half way through. So yes, I've reported the job and I mean the 'bug' that the mobs at the start aren't spawning and it's impossible to even get to winter mane, after trying about 10 times last night I eventually gave up :) 

36 minutes ago, sunflowersOo said:

I'm still fairly new to this game so I was unaware that you could report a bug, and the mood it put me in I just wanted to moan about it for a second :p and no I'm not a total noob, I don't click to join half way through. So yes, I've reported the job and I mean the 'bug' that the mobs at the start aren't spawning and it's impossible to even get to winter mane, after trying about 10 times last night I eventually gave up :) 

Not that sure it's a bug, I  had this happen to me at one point.

If you join a party and join when the boss died, or if you enter and get disconnected, that's kinda it, you wont be able to do it anymore.

I got to join a party when they already killed it, they were inside, they killed it, I joined, no boss, no quest..  I tried to join another party after that, but the game recognized that I already did it and market it as complete.

I tried like 2/3 other parties till I managed to figure it out... and I might have just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up there parties as well because I was already "finished" so no mobs / boss spawned .. so.. yeah

26 minutes ago, LiriC said:re inside, they killed it, I joined, no boss, no quest..  I tried to join another party after that, but the game recognized that I already did it and market it as complete.

I tried like 2/3 other parties till I managed to figure it out... and I might have just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up there parties as well because I was already "finished" so no mobs / boss spawned .. so.. yeah

Aaaah see, still a noob :> I just realised I joined one and my loading screens are ridiculously long and by the time I got in it had already been killed because I saw someone swearing at them :p How I didn't clock that I have no idea haha! Thanks :) 

It's safe to lfp cold storage if you uncheck the box that says "Join party in progress".  Unchecking this box makes it so you won't get put in to a party that's already inside and eliminates any possibility of this problem happening.

14 minutes ago, Dark Falz said:

It's safe to lfp cold storage if you uncheck the box that says "Join party in progress".  Unchecking this box makes it so you won't get put in to a party that's already inside and eliminates any possibility of this problem happening.

i never knew this existed, thx. i always leave the pt when i realize people were already inside.

Archived