Compare Shadow / light build

Mordlif

Hi, please is any really good pve assassin comparation dps for shadow / lightning build? I mean video or so.
I know it is said both are equil but i tried it and light is just easier and you can made much better dps then dark ( I have 950ap with bracelet, without raven) with even better defense thanks to +30% evasion and +30% crit dmg in stealth.
And what I know dark build will not take any normal merge soulbadge...why? Because even now you can lower your fightinig spirit cd under global cd so why shadow assassin need merge soul bade with lower cd on fightning spirit when he cant use it anyway until global cd expire? On other side light will be have great profit from merge soul badge...so I wan't know if any top assassin tried just dps best on KR servers because they have future things.

What I know only for 1v1 is better shadow (include infinity tower).

Shadow: Less damage than lightning, more party oriented (low cooldown Bluebuff)

Lightning: More damage, more solo oriented.

Shadow takes ANOTHER cooldown reduction badge because bracelet buff activates upon using Bluebuff (even if it is still on GDC). So you have 20s within 60s of just fast RMBing, which is more damage than RB+F.

I have full shadow/lightning accessories and I do about the same burst damage with both builds (~600k) and a little bit more with lightning in the long run.

Shadow really shines in raids and long party fights, specially when you have a WL with 1min CD on Soulburn.  

Well thank you for info, but you write what everyone know. Like I wrote I want see vidio or so. If you can make any it will be nice. For example in F12 on turtle...BTW even light can have soul badge for lower BB with rmb bracelet and mystiq badge so only pt oriented is pt stealth on 2 which isn't problem do even in light build. And yes x for anti-projectile smoke, which have in dark lower cd.

• 1 month later...

lightning is dps

shadow is burst dps

pros and cons

for lightning you need stealth and some bosses wont let you do into stealth e.g Terrors but lightning is very preferable for mushins tower and bosses without true sight

for shadow you don't need stealth to dps so you are fine to use this build to bosses that wont let you be in stealth

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2017 at 0:34 PM, TJXX said:

Yeah, I never understood why people say shadow is more party oriented when light can do the same thing with extra crit damage on top anyway.

because LIGHTNING SINS blue buff cd is 1 min and 30 secs. While shadows sins well the one with a good ms ofcourse has like 36-30 sec. cd. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/18/2017 at 8:14 AM, Xiaotangsan said:

because LIGHTNING SINS blue buff cd is 1 min and 30 secs. While shadows sins well the one with a good ms ofcourse has like 36-30 sec. cd. 

Not true, with VT badge you can get 1 minute blue buffs, which is more than perfect since it'll always line up with warlock's soul burn.

Obviously this is for near endgame, but still, it's not necessarily true of a statement.

Archived