Q, E and SS visible in Action Bar

Kyrrua

Why? Because these 3 icons are not grouped together with the rest of the cooldown icons. They can be freely placed anyone we want. Eg. I can have Q at left side of screen, E at right side of screen, SS and below of screen.

Even TW server got this recently, it should be coming to NA/EU, in fact I suspect it should be here already. But due to some bug it results in Q,E,SS cooldowns not being shown at all which we were facing yesterday.

12 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

I can have Q at left side of screen, E at right side of screen, SS and below of screen

This!! A setup like this would be very nice to have. Sometimes I end up forgetting which iframe is on cd or mistaken the e icon for q and vice versa when I'm in panic mode.

It should be available right now in this patch.

When Jae was on this patch I remember he already got it one or two patch ago.

As you see Dad, they explained very well why its useful. And I will also add that it can also avoid the tunnel vision problem when u can freely place the icons where you want without taking every less interesting cooldown with it.

Your eye will easily detect the triangle icons even without really reading it. On the contrary with the cooldown line you sometimes have to search for the cd you want hidden through a line of 5/6 other skills on cooldown.

News update from Praetor19

The Q,E & SS thing was already in the patch since 5.10 in KR

Which means we already have it but its up to NCWest to enable it. Maybe have to do with their xml or smth.

So NCWest, why its still not here ?

Archived