Sign in to follow this  
Bastorix

Max # of Pearls You can get in this Event?

yes.

Unless you have a static party, that can run NF/DT/DC, you won't get all those pearls.

Edited by KlausFlouride

Bastorix   

I figure if you can get 9 pearls a day, and there is 42 days in the event... 378 pearls...

+ 6 weeks of DKV (3 pearls a week) = 18 pearls from that.

378 + 18 = 396 pearls total.

Am I right?

Zedonia   
20 minutes ago, Bastorix said:

I figure if you can get 9 pearls a day

You can get more than 1 pearl per chest. I got 17 pearls yesterday and I havent done the ToI daily.

After all the event is pretty useless. If you dont need a badge you can only go for the skin and oils. And even if you need a badge you wont win much because the pearls you have to spent on a badge could also be used for an oil. You still need 35 tokens for a badge so in the end you will probably pay more instead of buying the 70 tokens and go for oils.

Edited by Zedonia

Kyrrua   
20 minutes ago, Bastorix said:

I figure if you can get 9 pearls a day, and there is 42 days in the event... 378 pearls...

+ 6 weeks of DKV (3 pearls a week) = 18 pearls from that.

378 + 18 = 396 pearls total.

Am I right?

+42 by the hongmoon store, so 438 pearls at least.

And yeah the pearl's chest can crit, Without dkv, I'm at 14 pearl on my main who did all dung and 14 pearl on my alt who can't do Naryu foundry yet (cuz 850ap required).

Bastorix   
3 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

You can get more than 1 pearl per chest. I got 17 pearls yesterday and I havent done the ToI daily.

Really? whats the most # of pearls you have gotten from a chest so far? 

can anyone else confirm?

Gabyyy   
2 minutes ago, Bastorix said:

Really? whats the most # of pearls you have gotten from a chest so far? 

can anyone else confirm?

I can confirm, i had 23 pearl yesterday doing all dailies + dkv

If i remember correctly the crit is 2 pearls

Wiri   

Minimum per day is 10 (9 from daily quest, 1 from store)

Minimum per week is 73 (7 days * 10 from daily, 3 from DKV)

Minimum per month is around 292 (73 * 4 weeks)

Minimum per 10 years is around 35,040 (292 * 12 * 10)

And when we end our life at 80 ages, suppose you collect pearls after you born then it will probably around 280,320 and this is huge.

You can buy 2803 oil, 3114 outfit, bunch of forging orb or xanos disc

You may have more if the box crit

Edited by Wiri

Zini   

Why don't we get pearls from daily dash this time too? 2-3  boxes after running one round. Or pearls on fields.

Why no box, when we finish the 4 dailys?

The good thing is, this time, we don't need a special key to open the boxes. Bad is, you force player again to play dungeons, that no one want play and a lot more can't play. This is again a "Event", that is no Event. Just a force-dungeon-run.

I don't get it, what dungeons people do then want to do? To me it seems like no one wants to do any dungeons when literally the event is 3 end game dungeons that drop legendary accessories and two lower dungeons that give decent amount of gold in short time and ToI. To me this is better than having ALL the dungeons in the list.

Wiri   
24 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I don't get it, what dungeons people do then want to do? To me it seems like no one wants to do any dungeons when literally the event is 3 end game dungeons that drop legendary accessories and two lower dungeons that give decent amount of gold in short time and ToI. To me this is better than having ALL the dungeons in the list.

It just there is percentage of people cannot effort to run every dungeon daily so they can't get maximum pearls per day, that's all.

For high gear or above medium gear player, it doesn't hurt any thing, even bring more benefit.

For low and medium gear player, they simply cannot join this event or can do very limited which may mostly equal to nothing worth.

Personally I like this event so just saying.

If its bring more benefit for you, you like it if not then you don't like it simple as that.

Edited by Wiri

Shiro   

So basically people want an event giving awesome rewards like oils by doing nothing, or 5 min of event like valentine? Yeah not gonna happen...

FrozenB   
1 minute ago, Shiro said:

So basically people want an event giving awesome rewards like oils by doing nothing, or 5 min of event like valentine? Yeah not gonna happen...

People want the P2W trove event 365 days/year so that they can cash in to get all the items they want instantly without running any dungeons.

Just to say that my concept of having raven gears always have higher dps than players who don't have them was wrong. Last night in a DT HM party, a HM13 BM with full stage 6 raven weapon, full stage 10 bt accessories, stage 10 bracelet&necklace&belt, with true awk soul and his DPS was only around 44k/sec with SB from WL on last boss. Initially, I thought his weapon was broken, but....i checked that his weapon dura was 91/100. Um....does it mean he just LMB all the way?

Wiri   
4 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

People want the P2W trove event 365 days/year so that they can cash in to get all the items they want instantly without running any dungeons.

Just to say that my concept of having raven gears always have higher dps than players who don't have them was wrong. Last night in a DT HM party, a HM13 BM with full stage 6 raven weapon, full stage 10 bt accessories, stage 10 bracelet&necklace&belt, with true awk soul and his DPS was only around 44k/sec with SB from WL on last boss. Initially, I thought his weapon was broken, but....i checked that his weapon dura was 91/100. Um....does it mean he just LMB all the way?

He just failed to dodge I believe, same thing happened to a BM I met yesterday

FrozenB   
2 minutes ago, Wiri said:

He just failed to dodge I believe, same thing happened to a BM I met yesterday

Dodge what? He was not even tanking the boss. The other player with raven gear dealing 120-150k/sec was tanking the boss lol. For me, I had around 60-70k/sec without raven gears. Even you fail to dodge the boss attacks, there is no way to deal that less damage unless he was only using lmb skill.

You guys also didn't consider that the boxes are account bound before you open them and so you can run them on alts and mail them to your main. So it also is dependent on if you want to run on alts/how many alts you have. 

RavTH   

9 boxes per day

1 box can contain more than 1/2...
extra 3 boxes per week for dokv
and another one from f10

over 500 pearls if you don't miss any day.

Edited by RavTH

Fieryfly   

Its still boring as.. same snht different day @ least with fruits.. we all were in a new..ish zone.. they can take these pearls and shove them.. instead were grinding out the same dungeons we would do if we just doing dailies..  I am quite tired of farming.. what they want us to farm.. in fact Im tired of the wqhole whooplah.. time to find another place to sink my time / money

joenator   
2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

and i dont get it, why you both coming up with such arguments, 3 end games dungeons yes, mean not everyone can participate i have enough AP to run those dungeons but i am not that selfish to think that the poor lvl 45 progressing slowly having fun with those kind of event.In other game devs come up with original ideas and in our game they are like oh i am tired  lets add dat currency  into those dungeons and force them to farm it every single day.  it's obvious that those events burning out people and you both may enjoy this "farm fest" but i / we will never stop complaining untill they focus on making event that bring joy & hype .

RavTH   
2 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

Its still boring as.. same snht different day @ least with fruits.. we all were in a new..ish zone.. they can take these pearls and shove them.. instead were grinding out the same dungeons we would do if we just doing dailies..  I am quite tired of farming.. what they want us to farm.. in fact Im tired of the wqhole whooplah.. time to find another place to sink my time / money

someone sounds lazy lul.